Putin declares war on Ukraine, disobeys ceasefire

Body ache

Putin said the action comes in response to threats coming from Ukraine. He added that Russia doesn’t have a goal to occupy the country. Putin said the responsibility for bloodshed lies with the Ukrainian “regime.”

He said the Russian military operation aims to ensure a “demilitarization” of Ukraine. Putin said that all Ukrainian servicemen who lay down arms will be able to safely leave the zone of combat.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2022/02/23/russia-ukraine-invasion-crisis-update/6906567001/

https://www.theguardian.com/global/video/2022/mar/05/russia-fails-to-observe-ceasefire-in-mariupol-and-volnovakha-say-ukrainian-officials-video

Not before B10 drops

ouEjBgf.gif

Update:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, FreeBritBrit said:

.get ********* to death by hockey mask wearing raiders in BDSM gear in the wasteland

Hmm, where are attractive Russian soldiers?

A really badass soldier
That know how to take, take care of me
I'm so damn glad that's not over
This time I need a soldier
I'm sick of toy soldiers
That boy that knows how to take care of me
Won't be just cuming over 🤭

• Haha 3
57 minutes ago, Acer said:

Hmm, where are attractive Russian soldiers?

A really badass soldier
That know how to take, take care of me
I'm so damn glad that's not over
This time I need a soldier
I'm sick of toy soldiers
That boy that knows how to take care of me
Won't be just cuming over 🤭

I couldn't believe Putin is hitting 70 this year

Spoiler

Low key the daddy doesn't age wth

The world really will never be the same as before covid...

Putin just wants the Sovjet Union back so that he's stronger against Europe. It all escalated when Ukrain asked to be a part of the NAVO which Putin's afraid of since the NAVO is more modern advanced when it comes to war.

He knew he had to attack NOW before Ukrain was part of the NAVO or else it would be too late for him to ever regain the Sovjet Union.

I am honestly afraid he might start world war 3. Taking Ukrain might just be the start of a bigger conflict.

I really, really hope it doesn't have to come to this but I am afraid. Putin is dangerous. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block