Putin declares war on Ukraine, disobeys ceasefire

Body ache

5 hours ago, Rik said:

Are you okay. Will finally help people realize not to mess with Russia? Like genuinely how can you support a military intervention guised as peace keeping? This is so ******* terrifying. 

Russia was being provoked for fuсking YEARS now and I am not surprised that Putin has had enough of this сrap. And no matter what the fake news are telling you, Russia is only attacking their military camps, not the innocent people, unlike Ukrainian military forces that have attacked thousands of civil citizens at the DPR and LPR regions.

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, dran said:

This is the scariest **** that is happening in the world right now. One thing will trigger the next and I'm literally hanging onto my seat worried to death 

13 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

The world really will never be the same as before covid...

Putin just wants the Sovjet Union back so that he's stronger against Europe. It all escalated when Ukrain asked to be a part of the NAVO which Putin's afraid of since the NAVO is more modern advanced when it comes to war.

He knew he had to attack NOW before Ukrain was part of the NAVO or else it would be too late for him to ever regain the Sovjet Union.

I am honestly afraid he might start world war 3. Taking Ukrain might just be the start of a bigger conflict.

I really, really hope it doesn't have to come to this but I am afraid. Putin is dangerous. 

This.

Either the west embarks on it already and gets dragged into it or it can sacrifice Ukraine and let Putin get away with it! but then he won’t stop, and then the rest will have to intervene anyway :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Like 1

Research the Soviet union, putin wanys Eastern Europe to go back to what it was prior 1991's dissolution, that was the biggest country and one of the most powerful besides the US..

Soviet Union was divided into small countries with Russia and Ukraine being the biggest. 

And also Nato, cos of Ukraine joins Nato, Putin's fears of being a tyrant will run short. 

Russia hates Nato and independence.  

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block