Have YOU peaked already?

PokemonSpears

Have you peaked already?  

88 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, Style. said:

first of all, look it up. second of all, I find this thread pointless (like most of your threads) and wanted to insert myself into it by pointing out that you gave me warning points because I said a person’s actions disgust me. I still think this way and yes Cardi’s action DISGUST me. Fun fact, I still don’t care about your WPs… I just had to say it because I had some spare time. Cin cin, and next time be more careful! 

I didn't even know we had a problem. I thought I was just playing along with your peak joke and you come up with all this drama out of nowhere. d95v89w-66ce72be-a657-4b7b-83ef-ecd963f3

I still don't know what this is all about nor I care to look it up; we literally deal with dozens of reports every day to on top of that memorize what each of you said, or who gets how many points. But whatever it was, next time follow your own advice and don't take things personal, and perhaps use your "spare time" in something more productive than coming into one of my pointless threads to let me know how much you don't care about warning points? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell: But you're right in a sense about not caring about them, they're literally just that, warnings; you may want to find the definition of that word in the dictionary.

Or as I already said, if it bothers you so much, and you think they're unwarranted, reach out to whoever gave you the points, or even Jordan, in private, to clarify the situation the moment it happens. And that goes for anyone else that is reading this.

And btw, if any, YOU are the one that needs to be more careful about what you do and say in here, not me, go figure :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:. If you got any points it was most likely because people is reporting you, and I may have given you points (for what I'm trying to understand with this exchange...) but any other mod may take stronger actions than just a warning.

If another user is being disrespectful to you or an artist, then report them instead of engaging in a fight or throwing a negative comment, no matter how justified you think you are. Or I don't even know what was the context for this, but if you don't care, I care even less, just don't be surprised when you get points if this is the attitude you're managing. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: And just so you know, you're certainly not the only one that is getting points, so again, don't take it so personal.

I think I have I am in my late 20s and I am better off compared to most of my own peers I bought my own car when I was 25, I live in a very good apartment my work is good I earn decent and really don't have any complaints from life in general I don't have a lot of friends I enjoy my company a lot I read books a lot previous year I finished 50 books. Relationship wise I am single but I never felt the need to be with someone honestly, I never felt other half could complete you or whatever I feel complete in general. I am not a huge spender most of my spending is in music so I save also rest I don't know I am a very content person in general. 

• Like 2

Did Mariah Carey have just one peak? I think not!

I used to think I peaked at 20, things started going downhill from there in most aspects.

But overall I think all aspects of my life have been at different levels and currently my career is definitely in a peak which is a type of peak I've never really experienced. I was part of a fkin Brit Award and a UK #1 album, those parts of my dreams are finally coming true. But my health is a tad bit off and my looks are probably not what they used to be, so I'm trying to work on those things now. I find a lot of it actually comes from within.

No doubt in a couple of years other parts of my life will build and others dwindle. It's just the nature of plate spinning - as long as you don't give up on building the life you want, you'll get it.

• Like 1
On 2/20/2022 at 8:02 PM, PokemonSpears said:

We always talk about artists' peaks in their careers or lives, but what about you, have you peaked already?

It could be taken in several ways, like, physically in terms of looks, are you living your peak era, or are you way past your peak, or are you still working on it and you think your peak is yet to come? It could also include not just looks, but overall health and energy.

Or it could also be in terms of your life, your personal relationships, with your family, with a partner, with work, have you accomplished your goals, are you still struggling in your life? Are you getting all the success you think you'll get or you're still looking for it?

I mean, I guess in general we're always in the constant goal of getting better, most of us dream of a better future, regardless of how plausible that is, that's what keeps us going. But depending on your age, you may start to realize that certain things just won't get any better, but all the opposite, like things that come with natural process of aging, or because you've lost someone you loved, so you'll always cherish a certain period of your life in the past as "your peak".

Personally, in terms of looks I've lately been cleaning my folders in my computer, organizing pictures etc, and I've been like damn, I think my peak was 2019 :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: and the thing is I didn't even realize it back then. But in terms of my life at the time, it was pretty stressful with work, and I was very unhappy in general, plus it was the whole freebritney thing and the National Dex Cut in Pokémon, so that really put me down. Nowadays it isn't like my life is full of happiness or all my dreams come true, but I think I'm much more relaxed working from home, but with the ongoing pandemic everything is kinda weird and I'm more isolated than ever, but as I said, I'm always dreaming that my peak life is yet to come, in that aspect. In terms of look I really don't know if I'm getting better of if it's even possible to go back at least as how I was in 2019, simply because I'm getting older and things are just not the same anymore, so I think I already peaked there, but who knows :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Your probably my favorite member on Exhale. You just seem so down to earth and personable. Your just a nice intelligent caring guy . Whoever you are , Your getting better with age, no worries. The best is yet to come for you. You lack an ego , your just a breathe of fresh air.  

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block