Have YOU peaked already?

PokemonSpears

Have you peaked already?  

88 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Unfortunately in terms of physical fitness I do believe I peaked in my 20’s. I had a free gym membership thru the university, and I would work out every single day since I worked only part time  and was on campus all day studying etc. as much as I love working out and having that time to myself, “I’m a mom now” and work full time so I just don’t see myself ever having the time to keep up a six pack, doing daily cardio and being super toned everywhere. My metabolism was also on my side and I was doing a lot of adderal, mdma and co****e that made me not eat. (My partying days have peaked also lol) 

in terms of happiness tho I may be peaking now! Motherhood has given me a glow :)  I think I will have other peaks to come with family, financial and professional gains but my exciting party days have come and gone. I am just thankful I’m not one of those ppl who chase the dragon of those days and party hard well into their 30’s. I had some amazing times and amazing memories but I wanna leave on a high note….. pun intended 

• Love 1

Yeah I definitely haven’t peaked yet :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

i have small glimmers of highs like last spring, looking back I was killing it but it only lasted like 2 moths and then some bad stuff happened eek 

the same thing happened in 2018 at the end of my freshman year in hs I had like a 3 month period where I was thrivingggg (which was unbelievable at the time bc previously I was going through a very very difficult time) but I wouldn’t say I peaked sadly 

but overall I think I’m in my glory era like I graduated hs last year and I turned 18 and it was supposed to be amazing and good things were gonna happen…and then………….it was just meh. I kinda just coasted thru life and I still pretty much am. 

i hope that one day I’ll be like Britney circa 2001 like just walking around being **** and SLAYING at whatever my occupation is and having an actual social life lol but rn im just trying to get thru my first year of college and it’s not really going amazing but it could be worse so I take what I can get lol 

I think your topic is creative and interesting and I enjoyed what I have read from everyone sharing. StilI, I will dare and say that maybe, visualizing life like peaks that are far gone is not the best mental health strategy or even the most honest truth with oneself. In a way, that is why some famous people are so miserable, because they get so stuck in the idea of a peak that they may never realize, outside of the public façades, there is no such a thing. Only a constant contrast. External perceptions, I think, are always tricky. People might think we are peaking, when deep down, we don´t feel that way. Peaks might work for hashtags and songs, for the "personas" created for the masses, but I do think life is far more complex than that. There hasn´t been a time where, while succeeding with something, I was relinquishing another thing. There hasn´t been a moment I can remember that, while feeling glorious about this, I had this other thing vanishing right before me.  The great thing about life is that, nobody really knows where and when the next high or low comes and what might be a high or low for us, might look different to someone else with an external perspective. Anyways, to those of you sharing your experiences, very appreciated. Thanks.

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, Style. said:

and next time go and get a dictionary and find the word disgusting before giving free warning points 

:wtf_britney_what_confused_um: ok first of all, I have no idea what you're talking about, and second if you have any problem with any of the mods' actions we've told y'all countless times to discuss that directly to the person in private instead of derailing another thread

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

:wtf_britney_what_confused_um: ok first of all, I have no idea what you're talking about, and second if you have any problem with any of the mods' actions we've told y'all countless times to discuss that directly to the person in private instead of derailing another thread

first of all, look it up. second of all, I find this thread pointless (like most of your threads) and wanted to insert myself into it by pointing out that you gave me warning points because I said a person’s actions disgust me. I still think this way and yes Cardi’s action DISGUST me. Fun fact, I still don’t care about your WPs… I just had to say it because I had some spare time. Cin cin, and next time be more careful! 

7 minutes ago, Style. said:

first of all, look it up. second of all, I find this thread pointless (like most of your threads) and wanted to insert myself into it by pointing out that you gave me warning points because I said a person’s actions disgust me. I still think this way and yes Cardi’s action DISGUST. Fun fact, I still don’t care about your WPs… I just had to say it because I had some spare time. Cin cin, and next time be more careful! 

You haven't peeked, you been flopping for years :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

1 hour ago, MX3 said:

Unfortunately in terms of physical fitness I do believe I peaked in my 20’s. I had a free gym membership thru the university, and I would work out every single day since I worked only part time  and was on campus all day studying etc. as much as I love working out and having that time to myself, “I’m a mom now” and work full time so I just don’t see myself ever having the time to keep up a six pack, doing daily cardio and being super toned everywhere. My metabolism was also on my side and I was doing a lot of adderal, mdma and co****e that made me not eat. (My partying days have peaked also lol) 

in terms of happiness tho I may be peaking now! Motherhood has given me a glow :)  I think I will have other peaks to come with family, financial and professional gains but my exciting party days have come and gone. I am just thankful I’m not one of those ppl who chase the dragon of those days and party hard well into their 30’s. I had some amazing times and amazing memories but I wanna leave on a high note….. pun intended 

I always thought you were a man :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block