Why do you think Britney reviles Lou Taylor and Robin Greenhill?

1 hour ago, Psammead said:

What else I've been thinking about is, just before it happened, she never had any cash or bank cards on her. There's that story of her wanting a hotel room and she couldn't access any money and the hotel turned her away. How does that happen? She's got some management firm looking after her money that won't let her have any (and what's with that hotel, anyway). This was 2006, maybe 2007, but I think it was before the court actions. She must have had some good managers, but they seemed to get run off.

And then they made out she was so terrible with money. I can't get over it. She put 600 million into a trust in 2004 (I think). In what kind of world is that demonstrating incompetence?

That occurred after Larry was rehired in December 2006.

The "management firm" was...Reign Deer Entertainment.

• Like 1

Here is another angle. 

Lou Taylor - Kardashians 

They started out Oct 2007. 

Wonder how much of Britney's assets went into their growth. Aren't exactly moral. Britney's missing money ends up there... 

And other clients were in cahoots with LT, too, using Britney as an ATM? 

Interesting that the Kardashians former business manager died in December 2021 shortly after Britney's court date

Body count rising (Michael Sands, Dr. Bennet.. and others?) 

Angela Kukawski was found dead in the trunk of a car 

www.the-sun.com/entertainment/4358286/angela-kukawski-dead-manager-kardashians-apparent-homicide/amp/ 

EDIT: Represented Kardashians, Kanye West, Nicki Minaj. Worked at Boulevard Management 

https://blvdmgmt.com/

Edited by Onyx1Boss
Added boulevard link
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Onyx1Boss said:

Here is another angle. 

Lou Taylor - Kardashians 

They started out Oct 2007. 

Wonder how much of Britney's assets went into their growth. Aren't exactly moral. Britney's missing money ends up there... 

And other clients were in cahoots with LT, too, using Britney as an ATM? 

Interesting that the Kardashians former business manager died in December 2021 shortly after Britney's trial.

Body count rising (Michael Sands, Dr. Bennet.. and others?) 

Angela Kukawski was found dead in the trunk of a car 

www.the-sun.com/entertainment/4358286/angela-kukawski-dead-manager-kardashians-apparent-homicide/amp/

My expertise is in finance, so I don’t really have insight into ^^. I’m sure there are dark parts to Hollywood but we won’t have enough facts to make any solid connections at this point.

But, from a financial perspective, one of the more interesting connections between Lou and Kardashians is the accounting and valuation of Kylie Cosmetics.

Cosmetic company, Coty, bought half of Kylie Cosmetics for $600mm. The acquisition was announced November, 2019…right around the time Lou left team CON. 
There is an investor lawsuit right now questioning the valuation and due diligence process for Coty’s acquisition of Kylie Cosmetics.

I have no idea if Lou was involved in the valuation process for this deal, but if she were she would likely be facing a criminal securities fraud investigation.

The Kar/Jenners would be victims of accounting fraud so they shouldn’t be dragged for this. There is no expectation for a lay person to understand accounting/valuation…the duty is on the accounting firm. 

as for B’s money, Team CON spent it. My estimate (opinion) is that the cost of Team CON was in the ballpark of $10mm per year. We don’t have enough facts to know for sure.

On 2/16/2022 at 7:08 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

That occurred after Larry was rehired in December 2006.

The "management firm" was...Reign Deer Entertainment.

I didn’t see this earlier! And didn’t Howard Grossman have like an Amex card or something? My memory is a little foggy on this but and Amex card is referenced at some point during the Howard grossman time period.

I kind of think that the Amex card being referenced is specifically the Manager Amex account. In the accountings the business manager slosh account uses an Amex…it’s the only Amex we see in the accountings.

1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I didn’t see this earlier! And didn’t Howard Grossman have like an Amex card or something? My memory is a little foggy on this but and Amex card is referenced at some point during the Howard grossman time period.

I kind of think that the Amex card being referenced is specifically the Manager Amex account. In the accountings the business manager slosh account uses an Amex…it’s the only Amex we see in the accountings.

The Amex card might have been mentioned by Sam Lutfi in that transcript of text messages he most recently released. (The one where people were commenting that it sounded like fan fiction.)

The reason I've assumed the black Amex belonged to Larry and not Howard Grossman? As we've seen by Grossman's actions in January 2008, for the most part he seems to comply with Britney's requests and follow her directions (e.g. delivering her car to her while she was on the run from Team CON)...While Larry seems to enjoy isolating her and keeping her under his thumb.

Grossman doesn't seem like someone who wouldn't share the gate codes to her own house or prevent her from accessing her own money by withholding the Amex (as appears to have been done after she was released from rehab, when she couldn't even rent a hotel room because she only had half of the credit card number scrawled on a piece of paper).

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

The Amex card might have been mentioned by Sam Lutfi in that transcript of text messages he most recently released. (The one where people were commenting that it sounded like fan fiction.)

The reason I've assumed the black Amex belonged to Larry and not Howard Grossman? As we've seen by Grossman's actions in January 2008, for the most part he seems to comply with Britney's requests and follow her directions (e.g. delivering her car to her while she was on the run from Team CON)...While Larry seems to enjoy isolating her and keeping her under his thumb.

Grossman doesn't seem like someone who wouldn't share the gate codes to her own house or prevent her from accessing her own money by withholding the Amex (as appears to have been done after she was released from rehab, when she couldn't even rent a hotel room because she only had half of the credit card number scrawled on a piece of paper).

Oh didnt realize the point you were making. Yes, I'm with you...100% the black Amex was Larry's. So he's the one that started with Brit's tight financial control.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Oh didnt realize the point you were making. Yes, I'm with you...100% the black Amex was Larry's. So he's the one that started with Brit's tight financial control.

Britney's personal trainer, Sean Phillips, revealed a lot when he started talking to the gossip rags.

The timing of it all — after the split with Kevin, but before rehab in February 2007 — points to Larry being the one pulling the strings.

Link: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9796743/Britney-Spears-former-friend-talks-living-conservatorship.html

Link: https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/15612648/britney-spears-missing-24-hours-found-surfers/

Link: https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/britney-spears-descended-hell-no-24554819

Link: https://dailyuknews.com/entertainment/britney-spears-former-friend-says-she-was-plied-with-pills-before-2008-conservatorship/

Edited by Steel Magnolia
Adding links.
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Screenshot-2022-02-23-152602.png

This is why Britney is kween. Sheeee understood the assignment.

Britney's response: Lou Taylor and Robin Greenhill did _____tried to kill Britney Spears_____ and this is why they are reviled in the B community (allegedly).

Thank you darling. I'll dig through the filings to find your receipts. Your receipts are my command.

'@ Britney Spears Gurl, I dont even have to look hard for your receipts. Its always been the combination and timing of these expenses for me...$44k security deposit and visits to an estate lawyer while B was locked up.

The moment I opened the accounting, these numbers jumped off the page...from an accounting perspective, this is where the proverbial(?) dead bodies are hidden. Only Team Britney will ever know for sure bc the public has limited info.  And there is no value in speculating because Britney's team would have the full info.  It sounds like Britney's conclusion is "they got away with it."

Screenshot-2022-02-23-161311.png

• Love 2
23 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Britney's personal trainer, Sean Phillips, revealed a lot when he started talking to the gossip rags.

The timing of it all — after the split with Kevin, but before rehab in February 2007 — points to Larry being the one pulling the strings.

Link: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9796743/Britney-Spears-former-friend-talks-living-conservatorship.html

Link: https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/15612648/britney-spears-missing-24-hours-found-surfers/

Link: https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/britney-spears-descended-hell-no-24554819

Link: https://dailyuknews.com/entertainment/britney-spears-former-friend-says-she-was-plied-with-pills-before-2008-conservatorship/

BTW I pulled the newswires from this time period...newswires bc these should be the stories with "Tier 1" sources.

Right now the info is a jumbled mess that only makes sense to me. My plan is to eventually organize and post. I'm happy to share the raw notes with anyone interested in the mean time.

Looking through the newswire makes a pretty clear story that in 2007 Larry was pulling the strings and led a lot of the "Brit unwell" narrative for control and revenge during 2006-2007. Larry might have laid the groundwork, but from Brit's post today, it sounds like Lou and Robin took the conservatorship to a whole new level of control.

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

'@ Britney Spears Gurl, I dont even have to look hard for your receipts. Its always been the combination and timing of these expenses for me...$44k security deposit and visits to an estate lawyer while B was locked up.

The moment I opened the accounting, these numbers jumped off the page...from an accounting perspective, this is where the proverbial(?) dead bodies are hidden. Only Team Britney will ever know for sure bc the public has limited info.  And there is no value in speculating because Britney's team would have the full info.  It sounds like Britney's conclusion is "they got away with it."

Screenshot-2022-02-23-161311.png

Question...

It appears Lynne Spears took out a $50,000 mortgage on their old home while Britney was in rehab in February of 2007.

Could this have been to pay for Britney's rehab stay at Promises?

I'm not familiar with the process of "re-mortgaging a home" but the timing of it (one week after Britney was admitted) looks pretty sus.

13 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

BTW I pulled the newswires from this time period...newswires bc these should be the stories with "Tier 1" sources.

Right now the info is a jumbled mess that only makes sense to me. My plan is to eventually organize and post. I'm happy to share the raw notes with anyone interested in the mean time.

Looking through the newswire makes a pretty clear story that in 2007 Larry was pulling the strings and led a lot of the "Brit unwell" narrative for control and revenge during 2006-2007. Larry might have laid the groundwork, but from Brit's post today, it sounds like Lou and Robin took the conservatorship to a whole new level of control.

As a lawyer, Larry is careful to cover himself...For the most part.

However, we now have Britney's testimony that it was Larry who reported to her psychiatrist that she'd stopped taking her medication. It was what landed her in the mental health facility...So I would say that Lou and Robin followed Larry's example, but weren't quite as smart.

I'd be interested in the raw notes from the newswires if you're willing to share.

1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Question...

It appears Lynne Spears took out a $50,000 mortgage on their old home while Britney was in rehab in February of 2007.

Could this have been to pay for Britney's rehab stay at Promises?

I'm not familiar with the process of "re-mortgaging a home" but the timing of it (one week after Britney was admitted) looks pretty sus.

Yeh that sounds right. Promises cost was like ~$48k...I dont know why they would mortgage something instead of paying with cash though.  Maybe he money way tied up elsewhere.

I thought Britney owned their old home? Didn't she buy her childhood home from the bank after it was foreclosed?

1 minute ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Yeh that sounds right. Promises cost was like ~$48k...I dont know why they would mortgage something instead of paying with cash though.  Maybe he money way tied up elsewhere.

I thought Britney owned their old home? Didn't she buy her childhood home from the bank after it was foreclosed?

Rehab Trips #1, #2 and #3...

Britney didn't go to rehab willingly...Lynne had to **** her at least once. We don't know if that occurred during the second or third visit. Put another way, I don't know if that occurred before or after Britney visited Blair Berk.

At that time, her family wouldn't have had access to her cash...This all occurred pre-CON, so Howard Grossman would have been the guy to issue payment to Promises if it came from Britney's account.

But what if Britney was refusing to pay?

The mortgage...

I came across the February 2007 mortgage at the land registry while I was digging through the Bridgmore Timber land sales. There are various transactions involving James and Lynne over the years between 2002 and 2021. Bridgmore doesn't appear until the final sale of the house back to James. So I'm assuming that the mortgages involved the house, while the final sale involved the land.

Does that make sense?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I don't know if that occurred before or after Britney visited Blair Berk.

Blair berk I think happened before rehab. TMZ wrote something about it. She might have seen a lawyer after she left promises the first time as well. The second admittance to Promises was when Lynne drugged B. The news outlets at this time specifically say “driven by her mother Lynne.”

2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

The mortgage...

I came across the February 2007 mortgage at the land registry while I was digging through the Bridgmore Timber land sales.

That’s great digging! Your theory about the mortgage paying for Promises is totally plausible…it would be an unconventional way to pay. But everything about this situation is unconventional.

On 2/15/2022 at 2:11 PM, RebellionSparkles said:

Lou/Tri-star claims it only got involved with Britney's finances about a year after the CONservatorship was established. This is FALSE. The 2011 accounting shows that Tri-Star charged for services relating to the 2004-2009 time period for administrative fees.

This either means they were providing services relating to the 2004-2009 period, or charging a fee for money Tri Star loaned to the Conservatorship...

https://www.foxnews.com/story/britney-spears-200g-deficit

Britney's $200G Deficit

Britney Spears is in the red, and I don’t mean lipstick or anything ****.

Her Britney Spears Foundation has a deficit — nearly $200,000 to be precise.

The foundation’s Form 900 tax filing has just arrived, and it shows that Spears came up short $195,445 for the year 2006.

Total revenue was $148,614. But total expenses came to $344,063.

Among the expenses were two salaries that each came to a little less than $40,000. One employee is Corina O. Biggar, who’s run Britney’s foundation from her home in Massachusetts. The other is listed as John McMahon, a former New York City cop.

In 2002, according to the Wall Street Journal, McMahon was involved in scandal concerning the Spears fund and the Boston-based Giving Back Fund, the umbrella group managing her donor-advised charity.

According to the Journal, the Giving Back Fund "alleged that the agent for Ms. Spears threatened to move the pop star's charity giving to another firm if the fund manager refused to hire her friend John McMahon, a former New York City police officer. The dispute was concluded with a settlement."

Another $50,000 was listed as a contribution for Britney’s summer camp for kids — although no one seems to know what’s happened to the camp, where it is, or what kids attend it — if any.

Then there’s a big chunk — $214,930 — that’s annotated as miscellaneous grants. Unfortunately, none of those grants is specified. In 2005, the Spears Foundation gave away nearly $600,000 to a variety of arts and AIDS groups and New Orleans relief efforts as well as $30,000 to the Kabbalah Center in Los Angeles.

The 2006 tax return is signed by an accountant in Tennessee. Britney’s older brother Bryan, age 30, signed the return in his role as president on Dec. 1, 2007.

The woman who answered the phone at the Tennessee CPA’s office had no comment and couldn’t answer where Spears’ money had gone or whether the summer camp was still in business.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Applejack said:

https://www.foxnews.com/story/britney-spears-200g-deficit

Britney's $200G Deficit

Britney Spears is in the red, and I don’t mean lipstick or anything ****.

Her Britney Spears Foundation has a deficit — nearly $200,000 to be precise.

The foundation’s Form 900 tax filing has just arrived, and it shows that Spears came up short $195,445 for the year 2006.

Total revenue was $148,614. But total expenses came to $344,063.

Among the expenses were two salaries that each came to a little less than $40,000. One employee is Corina O. Biggar, who’s run Britney’s foundation from her home in Massachusetts. The other is listed as John McMahon, a former New York City cop.

In 2002, according to the Wall Street Journal, McMahon was involved in scandal concerning the Spears fund and the Boston-based Giving Back Fund, the umbrella group managing her donor-advised charity.

According to the Journal, the Giving Back Fund "alleged that the agent for Ms. Spears threatened to move the pop star's charity giving to another firm if the fund manager refused to hire her friend John McMahon, a former New York City police officer. The dispute was concluded with a settlement."

Another $50,000 was listed as a contribution for Britney’s summer camp for kids — although no one seems to know what’s happened to the camp, where it is, or what kids attend it — if any.

Then there’s a big chunk — $214,930 — that’s annotated as miscellaneous grants. Unfortunately, none of those grants is specified. In 2005, the Spears Foundation gave away nearly $600,000 to a variety of arts and AIDS groups and New Orleans relief efforts as well as $30,000 to the Kabbalah Center in Los Angeles.

The 2006 tax return is signed by an accountant in Tennessee. Britney’s older brother Bryan, age 30, signed the return in his role as president on Dec. 1, 2007.

The woman who answered the phone at the Tennessee CPA’s office had no comment and couldn’t answer where Spears’ money had gone or whether the summer camp was still in business.

Whoahhhhhhh 🤯🤯🍆💦❤️🔢

I need to take a min to digest this info

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block