Why do you think Britney reviles Lou Taylor and Robin Greenhill?

13 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I thought Dan Dymtrow was managing Britney during this entire time period?

Key date:

Jan. 6, 2005 - Britney hires Dan Dymtrow, a former apprentice of Larry Rudolph at ReignDeer Entertainment, to manage her career. 

Also...

When did Larry and Dan start working together again? Do we have a date for that?

@Anticonformity Is this your jam?

The Maverick Management site doesn't appear to list Dan, but we know he's with them because of article like this from September 2019:

"I work for Maverick Management. I work for Larry Rudolph and Dan Dymtrow — they manage Britney Spears, Aerosmith, Ty Dolla $ign and Kim Petras."

Link: https://www.papermag.com/coolest-person-steven-monroe-2640381935.html

Thank you! Yes, I did a dive for him and couldn't find any connections, no longer with Kim Petras either from what I can find!

7 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Those effers took down the online version of this article!! I posted this article about larry a few days ago on BH and since then the online version was taken down. I wish i understood how google works because this post with the article is indexed in google--but usually google only indexes the first post..I digress...

I had to search in the New York Daily News archive to get the original source. I'm going to post this pic in a new thread just to piss that effer off...but let's continue our convo here in this thread @Steel Magnolia and @Ghoulia

@Anticonformity feel free to blast this pic to your twitter.  Your account deserves more attention.

spacer.png

Aw you really are so sweet and I appreciate your support! A lot of uncredited peeps and thieves in this movement so thank you :hugs: this thread and you and @Steel Magnoliaare a goldmine that no one gives recognition to either imo!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Anticonformity said:

Thank you! Yes, I did a dive for him and couldn't find any connections, no longer with Kim Petras either from what I can find!

Aw you really are so sweet and I appreciate your support! A lot of uncredited peeps and thieves in this movement so thank you :hugs: this thread and you and @Steel Magnoliaare a goldmine that no one gives recognition to either imo!

No worries! I prefer a low profile 😉

Also, I can’t stand Twitter! I just can’t even with it.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, pedroply said:

being a Britney stan has been pretty INTENSE since forever, but we reached a new level, now we are lawyers and investigative agents wtf this s*** still blows my mind 

I 100% believe Britney when she said she believes Lou and Robin were trying to kill her. The only way to combat harassment of dangerous people is clear, transparent, and widely dispersed information. Public scrutiny was the only thing that stopped these maniacs when Brit was locked up.

• Love 7
Just now, RebellionSparkles said:

I 100% believe Britney when she said she believes Lou and Robin were trying to kill her. The only way to combat harassment of dangerous people is clear, transparent, and widely dispersed information. Public scrutiny was the only thing that stopped these maniacs when Brit was locked up.

It makes me feel very proud to be part of this fanbase, The information shared in this thread is very important and should be shared with as many people as possible. I'm super grateful for everyone's work ♥ 

• Love 5

@Steel Magnolia this just made me realize there definitely was some sort of custody upset the night of Feb 16…because according to the custody order, the kids were NOT supposed to be staying at KFED’s house. KFed was only allowed to see the kids in BRIT’s house 12 hours per week. If there WAS NOT an update to the custody agreement, then this would be considered kidnapping…maybe where Blair Berk enters the picture (unsubstantiated theory).

The kids were not allowed to stay with KFed because they were worried about HIS “habitual **** use.” B says “his habitual wake and bake at 5AM everyday.” This was why pushing the **** narrative on B was so important to Kfed’s lawyers narrative. It leveled the playing field for their client. 
//

Feb. 16, 2007 - Around 7 pm, Britney shaves her head, and then sits for a new tattoo, leaving the studio around 9 pm. Britney then attacks a paparazzo's car with an umbrella after standing outside of the home of Kevin Federline, demanding to see their two infant sons.

• Love 5
36 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

@Steel Magnolia this just made me realize there definitely was some sort of custody upset the night of Feb 16…because according to the custody order, the kids were NOT supposed to be staying at KFED’s house. KFed was only allowed to see the kids in BRIT’s house 12 hours per week. If there WAS NOT an update to the custody agreement, then this would be considered kidnapping…maybe where Blair Berk enters the picture (unsubstantiated theory).

The kids were not allowed to stay with KFed because they were worried about HIS “habitual **** use.” B says “his habitual wake and bake at 5AM everyday.” This was why pushing the **** narrative on B was so important to Kfed’s lawyers narrative. It leveled the playing field for their client. 
//

Feb. 16, 2007 - Around 7 pm, Britney shaves her head, and then sits for a new tattoo, leaving the studio around 9 pm. Britney then attacks a paparazzo's car with an umbrella after standing outside of the home of Kevin Federline, demanding to see their two infant sons.

Wow 🙊😱I’m glad we went through this exercise of recreating the Feb 16 timeline. B had.A.DAY.

in the morning she escaped a situation where her handlers brought her to another country against her will. Then she made a mad dash through Miami airport to get on a flight to make a custody deadline. She takes a 6 hr flight on American Airlines 🤮. She misses the deadline by max 1-2 hours and finds that her kids are being hoarded in KFed’s house in violation of the custody agreement (likely fitting the legal definition of kidnapping). She’s probably told by her lawyer, Laura Wasser, that if Brit doesn’t want to go to rehab and wants to retain the current custody agreement—where SHE has physical custody and KFed is allowed to see the kids 12 hours per week at Brit’s house—she’ll have to prove she’s done absolutely no ***** since filing for divorce via a hair **** test…even smoking w**d once 3 months ago would show up in a hair **** test…EVEN though KFed smokes w**d everyday…Brit does the only logical thing and shaves her head. She pleads with Kevin to stop being an a.sshole and to just let her see the kids. Kevin listens to his lawyer’s advice and refuses to let Brit in. A hoard of paparazzi are flashing pictures with camera throughout this entire evening. The paps follow B to a gas station, poking fun, and neging her. She tells them to eff off; they don’t. She warns them again. They don’t back off. And then Brit brings her umbrella justice to the pap’s car.

and all thisss ^^ happened while she was just a few months post partum; and still probably leaking milk out of her t.its.

Hat’s off in respect for Britney Spears. 

Rip Respect GIF by LaGuardia-Wagner Archives

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

YES!

We're finally zero'ing in on what I've suspected since I watched this all go down in real time on that night!

I've been trying to piece this all together since that night but never had other super sleuths to assist.

I suspect we're going to find the answers by chasing Larry's movements on the day of Feb. 14th...That's the day he flew her to Antigua, which would have forced Kevin to miss his scheduled time on Wednesday, February 14th from 12 to 4 pm — unless they shuttled the boys from New York (if that's where they started?) back to Los Angeles and someone like Lynne Spears met him at Britney's house.

Britney is in Antigua for 24 hours, and then takes a flight from Antigua to Miami, and then across the country from Miami to Los Angeles.

So she likely isn't at home from 12 to 4 pm on the Friday for Kevin to visit...But here's the thing...I'm pretty sure that Lynne Spears was inside Kevin's house at the time that Britney was requesting to see the boys that night. I seem to recall pap photos on X17 of Lynne going through the front gate of Kevin's house in sunglasses. (Although I'm not 100% sure it was that specific day.)

So who had the boys in their possession from the time Britney said goodbye to them on February 14th and the night of February 16th? Lynne? Or Kevin?

We know Laura Wasser was part of the planning for the "intervention," but as far as we know Betty Wyman hadn't been physically brought in to assist...yet.

Blair Berk, criminal defense attorney, wasn't brought into the fold for another five days...So I'm not convinced her role was associated with "kidnapping." It still feels as if she was consulted about something even bigger.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

YES!

We're finally zero'ing in on what I've suspected since I watched this all go down in real time on that night!

I've been trying to piece this all together since that night but never had other super sleuths to assist.

I suspect we're going to find the answers by chasing Larry's movements on the day of Feb. 14th...That's the day he flew her to Antigua, which would have forced Kevin to miss his scheduled time on Wednesday, February 14th from 12 to 4 pm — unless they shuttled the boys from New York (if that's where they started?) back to Los Angeles and someone like Lynne Spears met him at Britney's house.

Britney is in Antigua for 24 hours, and then takes a flight from Antigua to Miami, and then across the country from Miami to Los Angeles.

So she likely isn't at home from 12 to 4 pm on the Friday for Kevin to visit...But here's the thing...I'm pretty sure that Lynne Spears was inside Kevin's house at the time that Britney was requesting to see the boys that night. I seem to recall pap photos on X17 of Lynne going through the front gate of Kevin's house in sunglasses. (Although I'm not 100% sure it was that specific day.)

So who had the boys in their possession from the time Britney said goodbye to them on February 14th and the night of February 16th? Lynne? Or Kevin?

We know Laura Wasser was part of the planning for the "intervention," but as far as we know Betty Wyman hadn't been physically brought in to assist...yet.

Blair Berk, criminal defense attorney, wasn't brought into the fold for another five days...So I'm not convinced her role was associated with "kidnapping." It still feels as if she was consulted about something even bigger.

Kween, you are a kween. Thank you for following this for 13 years!

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
52 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Kween, you are a kween. Thank you for following this for 13 years!

How could I not, though?! :eyes_britney_laugh:

So the photos of Lynne that I was thinking of were likely taken on the afternoon of February 22nd, after Britney had already checked into rehab for the third time.

The photos themselves are missing, but it was the first time the gossip blogs started to point a finger at Lynne.

https://www.x17online.com/2007/02/britneys_mom_and_kevin_on_the_same_team

• Like 1
1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Wow 🙊😱I’m glad we went through this exercise of recreating the Feb 16 timeline. B had.A.DAY.

in the morning she escaped a situation where her handlers brought her to another country against her will. Then she made a mad dash through Miami airport to get on a flight to make a custody deadline. She takes a 6 hr flight on American Airlines 🤮. She misses the deadline by max 1-2 hours and finds that her kids are being hoarded in KFed’s house in violation of the custody agreement (likely fitting the legal definition of kidnapping). She’s probably told by her lawyer, Laura Wasser, that if Brit doesn’t want to go to rehab and wants to retain the current custody agreement—where SHE has physical custody and KFed is allowed to see the kids 12 hours per week at Brit’s house—she’ll have to prove she’s done absolutely no ***** since filing for divorce via a hair **** test…even smoking w**d once 3 months ago would show up in a hair **** test…EVEN though KFed smokes w**d everyday…Brit does the only logical thing and shaves her head. She pleads with Kevin to stop being an a.sshole and to just let her see the kids. Kevin listens to his lawyer’s advice and refuses to let Brit in. A hoard of paparazzi are flashing pictures with camera throughout this entire evening. The paps follow B to a gas station, poking fun, and neging her. She tells them to eff off; they don’t. She warns them again. They don’t back off. And then Brit brings her umbrella justice to the pap’s car.

and all thisss ^^ happened while she was just a few months post partum; and still probably leaking milk out of her t.its.

Hat’s off in respect for Britney Spears. 

Rip Respect GIF by LaGuardia-Wagner Archives

*sigh* my attempt to bring this timeline to the broader BH audience was thwarted by the fear and gaslighting part of the political spectrum. I hope everyone still following this thread will be sharing this info outside of BH.

This sheds light on that "infamous" night in a way that hasn't been done before. This was the basis for the world deciding Britney was "crazy"...but that was not what was happening at all.

It had never once occurred to me that he would be a fixer for Wasser...But considering James Spears re-hired her in recent years? Nothing would surprise me anymore.

P.S. I'm not going to use the term "private investigator" with Lutfi...yet. I'm not sure that that is what his role is, per se.

I do believe he was sent in to keep his "eyes on the prize," but I suspect his role had more to do with being an undue influence than anything, e.g. making sure that ***** were around, and then documenting it.

Remember that story in his lawsuit about the **** sniffing dogs finding a cache of m*** in Brit's house? I suspect that it actually happened, but that it happened on the night of Feb. 20, 2007 and was what forced the visit to Blair Berk and then the final check-in to rehab.

No proof on that whatsoever, but I highly doubt that story was a complete lie...I think it was a half-truth meant to scare James Spears into a settlement.

In the same general line of thought with Hollywood fixers - 

I was looking for more information on Michael Sands, who was Kaplan's publicist and then Lutfi's.  I came across this caption on an Alamy stock photo of Kevin Federline from May 21st, 2007. It describes how Alli Sims was served by Aaron Cohen, the Israeli security guy. 

Another version of this story is available from Access Hollywood with this relevant detail:

"Access Hollywood has learned that ironically, Britney tried to hire Cohen last year to provide security for her. Cohen turned the job down."

Brit tried to hire Aaron Cohen as security in 2006 but he turned the job down? Perhaps he was already working for Kaplan/Federline?  

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

In the same general line of thought with Hollywood fixers - 

I was looking for more information on Michael Sands, who was Kaplan's publicist and then Lutfi's.  I came across this caption on an Alamy stock photo of Kevin Federline from May 21st, 2007. It describes how Alli Sims was served by Aaron Cohen, the Israeli security guy. 

Another version of this story is available from Access Hollywood with this relevant detail:

"Access Hollywood has learned that ironically, Britney tried to hire Cohen last year to provide security for her. Cohen turned the job down."

Brit tried to hire Aaron Cohen as security in 2006 but he turned the job down? Perhaps he was already working for Kaplan/Federline?  

Wow...searching stock photos. thats a whole new level of super sleuthing.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

*sigh* my attempt to bring this timeline to the broader BH audience was thwarted by the fear and gaslighting part of the political spectrum. I hope everyone still following this thread will be sharing this info outside of BH.

This sheds light on that "infamous" night in a way that hasn't been done before. This was the basis for the world deciding Britney was "crazy"...but that was not what was happening at all.

I saw that. :dontlike_chewing_gum_zoom_bomt_britney:

Let me take a swing at it. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Love 1

YES!

Lynne or Julie imo

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block