Why do you think Britney reviles Lou Taylor and Robin Greenhill?

35 minutes ago, Applejack said:

https://www.foxnews.com/story/britney-spears-200g-deficit

Britney's $200G Deficit

Britney Spears is in the red, and I don’t mean lipstick or anything ****.

Her Britney Spears Foundation has a deficit — nearly $200,000 to be precise.

The foundation’s Form 900 tax filing has just arrived, and it shows that Spears came up short $195,445 for the year 2006.

Total revenue was $148,614. But total expenses came to $344,063.

Among the expenses were two salaries that each came to a little less than $40,000. One employee is Corina O. Biggar, who’s run Britney’s foundation from her home in Massachusetts. The other is listed as John McMahon, a former New York City cop.

In 2002, according to the Wall Street Journal, McMahon was involved in scandal concerning the Spears fund and the Boston-based Giving Back Fund, the umbrella group managing her donor-advised charity.

According to the Journal, the Giving Back Fund "alleged that the agent for Ms. Spears threatened to move the pop star's charity giving to another firm if the fund manager refused to hire her friend John McMahon, a former New York City police officer. The dispute was concluded with a settlement."

Another $50,000 was listed as a contribution for Britney’s summer camp for kids — although no one seems to know what’s happened to the camp, where it is, or what kids attend it — if any.

Then there’s a big chunk — $214,930 — that’s annotated as miscellaneous grants. Unfortunately, none of those grants is specified. In 2005, the Spears Foundation gave away nearly $600,000 to a variety of arts and AIDS groups and New Orleans relief efforts as well as $30,000 to the Kabbalah Center in Los Angeles.

The 2006 tax return is signed by an accountant in Tennessee. Britney’s older brother Bryan, age 30, signed the return in his role as president on Dec. 1, 2007.

The woman who answered the phone at the Tennessee CPA’s office had no comment and couldn’t answer where Spears’ money had gone or whether the summer camp was still in business.

I posted a wrong link earlier

17 minutes ago, Applejack said:

i dont think that's the britney spears foundation

the only form 990 i can find of it is the final one (2010)

https://990s.foundationcenter.org/990_pdf_archive/134/134192437/134192437_201012_990EZ.pdf

Same…does anyone know how to find a Form900 or 990 from 2006? It should be public info but just not online. The employer id is 13-4192437

We need the form to understand who is pointing fingers at whom. Off the cuff, this sounds like either Lou pointing fingers at Bryan; or Bryan pointing fingers at Larry or Lou. Or even this could be implicating Stacy Smith(?), B’s old accountant/manager…honestly this article is not clear w/o the form. 
Larry is the only one who was definitely involved in some scheme with B’s charity…there is a lawsuit that That Surprise Witness discusses.

but this sounds more like someone is trying to point a finger at Bryan or Lou…we need the doc!

“According to the Journal, the Giving Back Fund "alleged that the agent for Ms. Spears threatened to move the pop star's charity giving to another firm if the fund manager refused to hire her friend John McMahon, a former New York City police officer. The dispute was concluded with a settlement."

1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Blair berk I think happened before rehab. TMZ wrote something about it. She might have seen a lawyer after she left promises the first time as well. The second admittance to Promises was when Lynne drugged B. The news outlets at this time specifically say “driven by her mother Lynne.”

Blair Berk 100% happened before rehab.

No shadow of a doubt.

However...

Which rehab admittance did Lynne **** Britney prior to?

Rehab #2 or Rehab #3...??

39 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Blair Berk 100% happened before rehab.

No shadow of a doubt.

However...

Which rehab admittance did Lynne **** Britney prior to?

Rehab #2 or Rehab #3...??

Ahhh…now I understand rehab #3 is the Lynne drugging

I want to make sure our definitions aligned. For me rehab #1=Antigua (24hrs or less); Rehab #2=Promises1 (24hrs or less); Rehab #3=Promises2, the day after Promises1 (30 or 45 stay..can’t remember rn)

10 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Ahhh…now I understand rehab #3 is the Lynne drugging

I want to make sure our definitions aligned. For me rehab #1=Antigua (24hrs or less); Rehab #2=Promises1 (24hrs or less); Rehab #3=Promises2, the day after Promises1 (30 or 45 stay..can’t remember rn)

But can we say for sure that Rehab #3 is the Lynne drugging?

The details around the order of events is still murky...How was Britney delivered to Promises for Rehab #2 then? (We don't know.)

This is the time period that Sam Lutfi arrived on the scene...He arrived just hours before either Rehab #2 or Rehab #3, but we still don't know which one.

Considering he supposedly told Lynne on the phone that, "There were ***** planted in Britney's Malibu home, and that it was a conspiracy between Kevin and Britney's assistants to make Britney look like a bad mother." ... I suspect this is a key detail we need to learn more about.

10 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

But can we say for sure that Rehab #3 is the Lynne drugging?

The details around the order of events is still murky...How was Britney delivered to Promises for Rehab #2 then? (We don't know.)

This is the time period that Sam Lutfi arrived on the scene...He arrived just hours before either Rehab #2 or Rehab #3, but we still don't know which one.

Considering he supposedly told Lynne on the phone that, "There were ***** planted in Britney's Malibu home, and that it was a conspiracy between Kevin and Britney's assistants to make Britney look like a bad mother." ... I suspect this is a key detail we need to learn more about.

Ohh good point…and ”her assistants”…we can’t rule out the managers. I think Dan Dymtrow (used to work w Larry) was KFED’s manager at this point.

12 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Blair berk I think happened before rehab. TMZ wrote something about it. She might have seen a lawyer after she left promises the first time as well. The second admittance to Promises was when Lynne drugged B. The news outlets at this time specifically say “driven by her mother Lynne.”

Can you give the dates of Britney's rehab admittances? I thought there were two times, once in feb 2007 the other one in jan 2008. When is the third time?

8 minutes ago, Yok1 said:

Can you give the dates of Britney's rehab admittances? I thought there were two times, once in feb 2007 the other one in jan 2008. When is the third time?

Admittance dates

rehab #1 (Antigua): Feb 16?, 2007–arrived with Larry

rehab #2 (Promises1): Feb 20, 2007–unknown how she arrived

rehab #3 (Promises2): Feb 21, 2007–arrived with Lynne

all three rehab events were in Feb 2007

13 minutes ago, Yok1 said:

Key dates:

Feb. 14, 2007 - Britney is taken to rehab in Antigua by manager Larry Rudolph. Within 24 hours, she checks herself out and returns to Florida.

Feb. 16, 2007 - Britney nearly misses her flight from Miami to Los Angeles. The walkway is re-extended so she can board the plane.

Feb. 16, 2007 - Britney shaves her head and attacks a paparazzi's car with an umbrella while standing outside of the home of Kevin Federline, demanding to see their two infant sons:

“Right before Britney went into Promises, after she shaved her head, I got an anonymous call from a man while I was driving in Los Angeles. There are ***** planted in Britney’s Malibu home,” he said, going on to tell me that it was a conspiracy between Kevin and Britney’s assistants to make my daughter look like a bad mother.” (Lynne Spears, "Through The Storm," page 165)

Two paragraphs later, Lynne admits that the man who called about the ***** was Sam Lutfi.

Feb. 17, 2007 - Britney no longer has access to any form of money. She cannot even book a hotel room because she no longer has the full number for the black Amex credit card that was scrawled on a piece of paper.

Feb. 20, 2007 - On the night of either February 20 or February 21, while at the apartment of her brother Bryan, and in the presence of celebrity interventionist Betty Wyman, Britney is unknowingly fed an unidentified medication by her mother, Lynne Spears:

"Yes, Lynne was at her sons Bryans apt in Marina Del , I believe Betty Wineman, an interventionist was present, as well as Alli Sims and there was another women[sic] there at the time. According to Lynne, she sent the unnamed woman to the pharmacy at the Ralphs Grocery Store next door to pick up an RX that she had called in, when the woman brought the pills to the apt, Lynne claims she took a pill crushed it on the kitchen counter and wiped the contents into Britneys Red Bull, in which Britney drank, passed out and later was driven to promises."

Feb. 20, 2007 - Britney checks into Promises rehab center in Los Angeles.

Feb. 21, 2007 - Kevin Federline is granted an ex parte (emergency) court hearing, presumably to request full custody of their two infant sons. The hearing is scheduled by Mark Vincent Kaplan. The date is set for Thursday, February 22.

Feb. 21 2007 - Britney checks out of Promises and drives to meet with Blair Berk, a prominent criminal defence attorney.

Feb. 21, 2007 - Around 8:45 pm, Britney arrives at Kevin Federline's residence, asking to see their two infant sons. Kevin refuses her entry.

Feb. 21, 2007 - At 9:30 pm, Britney is picked up from Kevin Federline's house in a vehicle driven by her mother, Lynne.

Feb. 21, 2007 - At 10:20 pm, Britney and Lynne are observed to be driving around while arguing.

Feb. 21, 2007 - At 10:33 pm, Britney is driven to Promises by her mother Lynne and checks back into rehab for the third time. She enters Promises for a minimum 30-day stay.

Feb. 22, 2007 - The emergency child custody hearing scheduled for later in the day is cancelled. Both Jamie Spears and Mark Vincent Kaplan deny that the hearing was scheduled to take place, calling the news "misinformation."

Mar. 21, 2007 - Britney is released from rehab.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Key dates:

Feb. 14, 2007 - Britney is taken to rehab in Antigua by manager Larry Rudolph. Within 24 hours, she checks herself out and returns to Florida.

Feb. 16, 2007 - Britney nearly misses her flight from Miami to Los Angeles. The walkway is re-extended so she can board the plane.

Feb. 16, 2007 - Britney shaves her head and attacks a paparazzi's car with an umbrella while standing outside of the home of Kevin Federline, demanding to see their two infant sons:

“Right before Britney went into Promises, after she shaved her head, I got an anonymous call from a man while I was driving in Los Angeles. There are ***** planted in Britney’s Malibu home,” he said, going on to tell me that it was a conspiracy between Kevin and Britney’s assistants to make my daughter look like a bad mother.” (Lynne Spears, "Through The Storm," page 165)

Two paragraphs later, Lynne admits that the man who called about the ***** was Sam Lutfi.

Feb. 17, 2007 - Britney no longer has access to any form of money. She cannot even book a hotel room because she no longer has the full number for the black Amex credit card that was scrawled on a piece of paper.

Feb. 20, 2007 - On the night of either February 20 or February 21, while at the apartment of her brother Bryan, and in the presence of celebrity interventionist Betty Wyman, Britney is unknowingly fed an unidentified medication by her mother, Lynne Spears:

"Yes, Lynne was at her sons Bryans apt in Marina Del , I believe Betty Wineman, an interventionist was present, as well as Alli Sims and there was another women[sic] there at the time. According to Lynne, she sent the unnamed woman to the pharmacy at the Ralphs Grocery Store next door to pick up an RX that she had called in, when the woman brought the pills to the apt, Lynne claims she took a pill crushed it on the kitchen counter and wiped the contents into Britneys Red Bull, in which Britney drank, passed out and later was driven to promises."

Feb. 20, 2007 - Britney checks into Promises rehab center in Los Angeles.

Feb. 21, 2007 - Kevin Federline is granted an ex parte (emergency) court hearing, presumably to request full custody of their two infant sons. The hearing is scheduled by Mark Vincent Kaplan. The date is set for Thursday, February 22.

Feb. 21 2007 - Britney checks out of Promises and drives to meet with Blair Berk, a prominent criminal defence attorney.

Feb. 21, 2007 - Around 8:45 pm, Britney arrives at Kevin Federline's residence, asking to see their two infant sons. Kevin refuses her entry.

Feb. 21, 2007 - At 9:30 pm, Britney is picked up from Kevin Federline's house in a vehicle driven by her mother, Lynne.

Feb. 21, 2007 - At 10:20 pm, Britney and Lynne are observed to be driving around while arguing.

Feb. 21, 2007 - At 10:33 pm, Britney is driven to Promises by her mother Lynne and checks back into rehab for the third time. She enters Promises for a minimum 30-day stay.

Feb. 22, 2007 - The emergency child custody hearing scheduled for later in the day is cancelled. Both Jamie Spears and Mark Vincent Kaplan deny that the hearing was scheduled to take place, calling the news "misinformation."

Mar. 21, 2007 - Britney is released from rehab.

Thanks for posting the timeline ^^

also, CUSTODY was a major issue at this point. Britney had JUST won primary custody of her kids…but this order was temporary in place through Jan 2007. So Feb rolls around and drama starts…I think mark Vincent Kaplan orchestrated a lot of this. Britney would have probably lost custody if she stayed in rehab for 30-45 days bc Kfed would have gotten physical custody by default for these days. That’s why Britney didn’t stay in rehab until she talked to her lawyer and Kfed and was promised the custody arrangement would not change.

I speculate that Mark V Kaplan said Britney would need to submit to a hair **** test to make sure she didn’t do any ***** while she had custody in January; …it’s really not a big deal; EVERYONE does ***** sometimes; it doesn’t mean you have a problem or are an unfit parent. Kfed smoked w**d everyday.

anyway, custody battle leads to threatened hair **** test, which led to the bold bald and beautiful Baldney. Kfed’s lawyers lost their only tactic left to get $$ (custody=money for kfed)—the hair **** test…so they start planting stories about B being “unfit.” They were probably the ones to push for B to go to rehab IMO…it was a tactic for the divorce case. The media loveedd this B is unfit narrative and rannnn with it.

Even Liz Day (now at NY Times) wrote a shady article about B back in the day.

https://www.tmz.com/2007/01/05/britney-and-k-fed-agree-to-temporary-custody/

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Thanks for posting the timeline ^^

also, CUSTODY was a major issue at this point. Britney had JUST won primary custody of her kids…but this order was temporary in place through Jan 2007. So Feb rolls around and drama starts…I think mark Vincent Kaplan orchestrated a lot of this. Britney would have probably lost custody if she stayed in rehab for 30-45 days bc Kfed would have gotten physical custody by default for these days. That’s why Britney didn’t stay in rehab until she talked to her lawyer and Kfed and was promised the custody arrangement would not change.

I speculate that Mark V Kaplan said Britney would need to submit to a hair **** test to make sure she didn’t do any ***** while she had custody in January; …it’s really not a big deal; EVERYONE does ***** sometimes; it doesn’t mean you have a problem or are an unfit parent. Kfed smoked w**d everyday.

anyway, custody battle leads to threatened hair **** test, which led to the bold bald and beautiful Baldney. Kfed’s lawyers lost their only tactic left to get $$ (custody=money for kfed)—the hair **** test…so they start planting stories about B being “unfit.” They were probably the ones to push for B to go to rehab IMO…it was a tactic for the divorce case. The media loveedd this B is unfit narrative and rannnn with it.

Even Liz Day (now at NY Times) wrote a shady article about B back in the day.

https://www.tmz.com/2007/01/05/britney-and-k-fed-agree-to-temporary-custody/

Yet Kaplan was smart.

He has Larry Rudolph on the record during his deposition for the custody case admitting that in January 2007 he personally brought interventionist Betty Wyman into the fold to help force Britney into rehab.

As Larry says right in his testimony, the boys were going to be used as the "carrot on the stick."

They then used Britney's "in-and-out trips to rehab" as partial justification for stripping her of full custody, which later became justification for the "voluntary" conservatorship:

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/21168271-britney-spears-v-kevin-federline-divorce-case-records#document/p7

Why did Lutfi appear at that specific time? (In the hours leading up to either Rehab #2 or Rehab #3.)

All roads lead back to Lou M. Taylor and Larry Rudolph.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Yet Kaplan was smart.

He has Larry Rudolph on the record during his deposition for the custody case admitting that in January 2007 he personally brought interventionist Betty Wyman into the fold to help force Britney into rehab.

As Larry says right in his testimony, the boys were going to be used as the "carrot on the stick."

They then used Britney's "in-and-out trips to rehab" as partial justification for stripping her of full custody, which later became justification for the "voluntary" conservatorship:

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/21168271-britney-spears-v-kevin-federline-divorce-case-records#document/p7

Why did Lutfi appear at that specific time? (In the hours leading up to either Rehab #2 or Rehab #3.)

All roads lead back to Lou M. Taylor and Larry Rudolph.

Do you know when Lufti entered the picture? I never quite could figure it out.

In one of the news article from this time period “a friend” is quoted as saying “she had no ***** in her system when she arrived to Promises”…I wondered if this friend was Lufti…also, first we know this isn’t true bc Lynne drugged Britt into rehab at least one of these times…and also Brit said she tried to get the **** report or a **** test to prove she had been drugged and Promises wouldn’t do it. A clean **** report from Promises admittance does not exist.

so Britney “arriving to rehab with no ***** in her system” is a pro Lynne comment.

4 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Do you know when Lufti entered the picture? I never quite could figure it out.

In one of the news article from this time period “a friend” is quoted as saying “she had no ***** in her system when she arrived to Promises”…I wondered if this friend was Lufti…also, first we know this isn’t true bc Lynne drugged Britt into rehab at least one of these times…and also Brit said she tried to get the **** report or a **** test to prove she had been drugged and Promises wouldn’t do it. A clean **** report from Promises admittance does not exist.

so Britney “arriving to rehab with no ***** in her system” is a pro Lynne comment.

Britney's assistant, Kalie Machado, claims that:

"...she received a call from a man “at a restricted number” who said he was a private investigator working for Brit’s ex husband Kevin Federline. That man was Sam. “He said he had incriminating evidence on Britney and he was going to hand it over to me,” she recalls. “We arranged to meet in a Santa Monica Starbucks.”

Kalie was nervous, so she brought her roommate with her. She says she spent 20 minutes listening to Sam talk and when she demanded to see the evidence, he instead “asked all kinds of stalkerish questions – like when we leave the house and where Britney and I went.”

Finally, Kalie realized that Sam had nothing and left. “I got more calls from Sam after that,” she remembers, “but I just ignored them.”

Link: https://www.cele*****y.com/9838/sam_lutfi_stalked_britney_before_befriending_her_claims_her_ex_assistant/

Lynne's book gives us the best clue as to when he appeared in Lynne's world...Either Feb. 20th or Feb. 21st of 2007.

But did Lynne meet Sam Lutfi even earlier than Feb. 20th or Feb. 21st? 

And how was it that he already had her cell phone number? :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

Either way...

I do believe that was a Lutfi quote regarding the drugging...Not a surprise, as Lutfi and Lynne have shown themselves to be a package deal.

@Ghoulia posted the full article mentioning Dan Dymtrow as Kfed’s manager from 2005.

Dan is someone we need to explore more. I thought him and Larry broke up after Britney dumped Larry’s a.ss in 2004 (in a spectacularly hilarious way). 

@Anticonformity posted something on Twitter recently which led me to an article confirming that Dan and Larry continued to work together…I didn’t know this.

https://www.papermag.com/coolest-person-steven-monroe-2640381935.html?rebelltitem=1#rebelltitem1

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

"...she received a call from a man “at a restricted number” who said he was a private investigator working for Brit’s ex husband Kevin Federline. That man was Sam. “He said he had incriminating evidence on Britney and he was going to hand it over to me,” she recalls. “We arranged to meet in a Santa Monica Starbucks.”

Kalie was nervous, so she brought her roommate with her. She says she spent 20 minutes listening to Sam talk and when she demanded to see the evidence, he instead “asked all kinds of stalkerish questions – like when we leave the house and where Britney and I went.”

Finally, Kalie realized that Sam had nothing and left. “I got more calls from Sam after that,” she remembers, “but I just ignored them.”

Link: https://www.cele*****y.com/9838/sam_lutfi_stalked_britney_before_befriending_her_claims_her_ex_assistant/

Lynne's book gives us the best clue as to when he appeared in Lynne's world...Either Feb. 20th or Feb. 21st of 2007.

But did Lynne meet Sam Lutfi even earlier than Feb. 20th or Feb. 21st? 

And how was it that he already had her cell phone number? :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

Either way...

I do believe that was a Lutfi quote regarding the drugging...Not a surprise, as Lutfi and Lynne have shown themselves to be a package deal.

Sam as a PI is very believable…especially given his ties to the paps. Specifically, at this time lawyers hired paps to have photo evidence that a person was served papers for lawsuits…there are tons of pics of B and B’s circle getting served during this time period. And it’s mentioned in some of the court docs as “proof of service.”

So Sam is def a Hollywood fixer (allegedly)…he could have been used to connect lawyers or celebs to paps…this seems to tie nicely with PI.

but if he were a PI he would need a Cali license. here is a link for search, but it only searches by company name. Are there any company names associated with Lufti?
https://california.licensesearch.org/investigator/

17 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Hmmmm…

18 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Same…not bullet proof…but safely in my confidence interval.

21 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

"...she received a call from a man “at a restricted number” who said he was a private investigator working for Brit’s ex husband Kevin Federline. That man was Sam.

I can’t quite figure out if Kalie is a reliable source…but I guess I should believe her until evidence proves otherwise.

59 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Sam as a PI is very believable…especially given his ties to the paps. Specifically, at this time lawyers hired paps to have photo evidence that a person was served papers for lawsuits…there are tons of pics of B and B’s circle getting served during this time period. And it’s mentioned in some of the court docs as “proof of service.”

So Sam is def a Hollywood fixer (allegedly)…he could have been used to connect lawyers or celebs to paps…this seems to tie nicely with PI.

but if he were a PI he would need a Cali license. here is a link for search, but it only searches by company name. Are there any company names associated with Lufti?
https://california.licensesearch.org/investigator/

If he was a Private Investigator working for Kaplan...Would he actually tell Britney's assistant that?

But a Hollywood fixer?

I could believe that allegation, 100%.

I assumed he was looking for opportunities to plant ***** in either Britney's car or in her home so that the ***** could be magically "found" so that they could force her into rehab.

If we look at Lutfi's appearance in other vulnerable people's lives, he always seems to play the same role...There always seems to be ***** and/or mental illness involved, as well as either a music catalog, or potential earning power.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I can’t quite figure out if Kalie is a reliable source…but I guess I should believe her until evidence proves otherwise.

“Right before Britney went into Promises, after she shaved her head, I got an anonymous call from a man while I was driving in Los Angeles. There are ***** planted in Britney’s Malibu home,” he said, going on to tell me that it was a conspiracy between Kevin and Britney’s assistants to make my daughter look like a bad mother.” ~ Lynne Spears, "Through The Storm," page 165

Personally?

If I had to choose between Lynne, Lutfi, and Kalie...I would go with Kalie.

Hands down.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block