Why do you think Britney reviles Lou Taylor and Robin Greenhill?

2 hours ago, Y2KLady said:

I would LOVE to know more!!!!

What are the details about the 2010-2011 scenario? 

RECEIPTS!

Brit made some sort of bid for freedom in 2010/2011..the Conservatorship paid for legal fees relating to Conservatee/Elder abuse (receipt from page 22 of https://drive.google.com/file/d/1riKqClmIcGI_dON6nYzSSlosdLu5Wi02/view?usp=sharing )

spacer.png

The cons spent about $30k on security cameras. (receipt from page 9 of https://drive.google.com/file/d/1riKqClmIcGI_dON6nYzSSlosdLu5Wi02/view?usp=sharing )

spacer.png

• Love 1
1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

RECEIPTS!

Brit made some sort of bid for freedom in 2010/2011..the Conservatorship paid for legal fees relating to Conservatee/Elder abuse (receipt from page 22 of https://drive.google.com/file/d/1riKqClmIcGI_dON6nYzSSlosdLu5Wi02/view?usp=sharing )

spacer.png

The cons spent about $30k on security cameras. (receipt from page 9 of https://drive.google.com/file/d/1riKqClmIcGI_dON6nYzSSlosdLu5Wi02/view?usp=sharing )

spacer.png

There was something on Twitter about the probate referee last year.  So Britney is billed for 10,000 to Joseph Bua but CON managed to bypass needing his services as they were able to avoid having her estate appraised.  What was he paid $10k for?  

A little more info from a deleted twitter handle - https://web.archive.org/web/20210601180553/https://twitter.com/courtb8822/status/1399786100214861830

1 hour ago, Ghoulia said:

There was something on Twitter about the probate referee last year.  So Britney is billed for 10,000 to Joseph Bua but CON managed to bypass needing his services as they were able to avoid having her estate appraised.  What was he paid $10k for?  

A little more info from a deleted twitter handle - https://web.archive.org/web/20210601180553/https://twitter.com/courtb8822/status/1399786100214861830

Oh wow interesting - the tweet is discussing a court referee in 2009..which may not have occurred? And the excerpt from the fourth accounting reference as referee in 2011.  That must mean there were two instances? or maybe for some reason they were eventually forced to get a referee even though Goetz waived it?

Screenshot-2022-02-15-214547.png

Screenshot-Abuse-Charge-2022-02-15-17063

2 hours ago, ivosoares said:

Have you seen Page 58, she was paying flights back in 2011 for Jason Trawick, and Kevin Federline? Out of her estate, seriously?

the flights paid for the boyfriends dont bother me as much as they bother others. it seems like a pretty normal couple thing for one person to buy the tickets. and then there's kfed, who is broke as a joke...so Britney is always going to have to pay.

But what really annoys me is that Lou Taylor's private jet flights are in the redacted section of the accounting. 

Does anyone have pics of Lou on a private jet? I bet I would be able to match the date on the pics to a redacted private jet expense.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

So we've reached a paradox - he shouldn't have been approved by any existing metric to be approved for this bond, yet he was apparently approved?  

i need to do some work to collect all the receipts on Jamie's con bond. By all stretches on the imagination, he would not qualify for the bond...but it seems like he did or the CONs lied about him qualifying.

I'll have to try to find a copy of this bond.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

Not sure all of them but when you type in  Lou Taylor clients are n Google this is what pops up first-  

“She's had a Rolodex of celebrity clients

In addition to Spears, Taylor and her team at Tri Star have worked on business deals over the years for stars including Jennifer Lopez, Steven Tyler, Gwen Stefani, Reba McEntire, Priyanka Chopra, Mary J. Blige and Florida Georgia Line.”

It would be interesting to know who is left...we know Jennifer Lopez already jumped ship...

• Like 4

Shed more light on Lou Taylor's origins. 

New York Times called her a high school dropout. She was doing something at Arthur Anderson (Enron book cookers). She stole first client Mary Bilge from previous manager. She got an accountant to leave her job and partner to start TriStar. That lady is running a TriStar in Florida, seems separate.. more about her background? Not much before Britney.. more about that time maybe. Murky origins

• Love 6

This isn't a high crime, but somewhere I read that shortly after they got the conservatorship, maybe the temporary one, Lou allegedly got hold of some Marilyn Monroe memorabilia that Britney had (blue jeans?) and gave it to charity, or auctioned off or something. The image of that woman rifling through Britney's wardrobe within weeks, if not days, of Reva Goetz signing the papers,  with an eye to what she could do with Britney's belongings, just makes my blood boil.

Then there's Britney's charities that she allegedly shut down, opening up others with her money that Britney wouldn't have wanted anything to do with.

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, Psammead said:

This isn't a high crime, but somewhere I read that shortly after they got the conservatorship, maybe the temporary one, Lou allegedly got hold of some Marilyn Monroe memorabilia that Britney had (blue jeans?) and gave it to charity, or auctioned off or something. The image of that woman rifling through Britney's wardrobe within weeks, if not days, of Reva Goetz signing the papers,  with an eye to what she could do with Britney's belongings, just makes my blood boil.

Then there's Britney's charities that she allegedly shut down, opening up others with her money that Britney wouldn't have wanted anything to do with.

I love this post--perfect example of an alleged LouLou wrongdoing.  This will be my first receipt hunt tomorrow. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, queenofhearts said:

I could understand jason, but kevin? NO, stop using her money and provide money for your own transportation to see your kids

I mean...every dime Kfed spends is money Brit earned. so she might as well just buy the flight for him instead of going through the lawyers.

...but in less than 3 years B's child support payments will dry up and kfed will finally be kicked off the teat. and then the world will be blessed with his next flop-o album.

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Onyx1Boss said:

She'd more light on Lou Taylor's origins. 

New York Times called her a high school dropout. She was doing something at Arthur Anderson (Enroon book cookers). She stole first client Mary Bilge from previous manager. She got an accountant to leave her job and partner to start TriStar. That lady is running a TriStar in Florida, seems separate.. more about her background? Not much before Britney.. more about that time maybe. Murky origins

yeah and Loulou left one of those early jobs on terrible terms bc they accused her of hiding money.  I'd LOVE to see those receipts.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Y2KLady said:

How do I hate thee, let me count the ways:

1. Depriving someone of their human rights
  2. Liar
  3. Thief
  4. Glutton 

oh hell, let's just throw in the Seven Deadly Sins for good measure with this hypocrite.

She's allegedly a glutton for Jamie's shriveled di body. 

RECEIPTS!

BRITNEY JEAN SPEARS’S REQUESTS FOR ADMISSION TO JAMES P. SPEARS (page 234 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Hq-TpDy_gNuxNNoert8tuR_8UdnGoH6J/view?usp=sharing )

spacer.png

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Anticonformity said:

Honestly, the easiest way would be to put Anticonformitea in Twitter search and add Mercy
or look up the hash tags #InvestigateMercyMultiplied / #InvestigateMercyMinistires

Anything specific you're interested in?

Ideally anything money related so i can try to find receipts in the accounting docs. I'll read your posts ^^. I havent done a lot of reading on Mercy yet.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block