Why do you think Britney reviles Lou Taylor and Robin Greenhill?

10 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

i need to do some work to collect all the receipts on Jamie's con bond. By all stretches on the imagination, he would not qualify for the bond...but it seems like he did or the CONs lied about him qualifying.

I'll have to try to find a copy of this bond.

Like, by all accounts, Jamie is no genius.  I'm watching "Inventing Anna" now on Netflix and she's able to schmooze her way into some money, but nothing close to 50mil. Ultimately she went to prison for conning about $200,000 from various people...

I'm dying to know what kind of sorcery could possibly get him to qualify for this bond. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

But what really annoys me is that Lou Taylor's private jet flights are in the redacted section of the accounting. 

Does anyone have pics of Lou on a private jet? I bet I would be able to match the date on the pics to a redacted private jet expense.

WHAT???  This is disgusting.  Britney and her kids take regular commercial airline flights like peasants and Lou treats herself to the best money can buy.  

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Ghoulia said:

Like, by all accounts, Jamie is no genius.  I'm watching "Inventing Anna" now on Netflix and she's able to schmooze her way into some money, but nothing close to 50mil. Ultimately she went to prison for conning about $200,000 from various people...

I'm dying to know what kind of sorcery could possibly get him to qualify for this bond. 

Shonda Rhimes GIF by NETFLIXShonda Rhimes GIF by NETFLIX

I thought about Lou after watching this film as well. Her shady past . Now I think in time Lou and Robin will see jail.

Yet  I want to know what was going on with Britney’s money pre conservatorship ? How much did she have as a net gain before these characters took control. I do remember Britney and Lynn were not speaking even before her illegal imprisonment . I also read on several sights her networth should be well over 350 million. I remember seeing it up until a few years ago as a few hundred million more. Robin and Lou what year exactly did they place their claws into Britney’s life pre imprisonment abuse? Where did her money go? How did they come up with such a low networth ? Will she get her money back ?  

How much did all parties involved rank in from Brits money? 

Lou I do not see getting out unscathed from this . Nor will Jamie . Yet it will be years dragged on .  

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Psammead said:

Lou allegedly got hold of some Marilyn Monroe memorabilia that Britney had (blue jeans?) and gave it to charity, or auctioned off or something. The image of that woman rifling through Britney's wardrobe within weeks, if not days, of Reva Goetz signing the papers,  with an eye to what she could do with Britney's belongings, just makes my blood boil.

THISSS^^ is very true. The ink was barely dry on the CON docs before Louise was scrounging through Britney's closet to auction off Britney Spears memorabilia. AND Lou took credit for donating the items!! THE AUDACITY. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Bunkywoo said:

Lou I do not see getting out unscathed from this . Nor will Jamie . Yet it will be years dragged on .  

AGREE.  But i'm happy to do the dragging in the meantime while the CONs wait for their justice.

I've also been wondering about who was stealing from B before the CON....specifically, I wonder what role Larry played in Brit's finances. There is very little info about this time period.

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

AGREE.  But i'm happy to do the dragging in the meantime while the CONs wait for their justice.

I've also been wondering about who was stealing from B before the CON....specifically, I wonder what role Larry played in Brit's finances. There is very little info about this time period.

Larry is one of the key missing puzzle pieces. His sh.i.t. isn't out there. Hoping Adam Leber is talking...

• Like 1
2 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

THISSS^^ is very true. The ink was barely dry on the CON docs before Louise was scrounging through Britney's closet to auction off Britney Spears memorabilia. AND Lou took credit for donating the items!! THE AUDACITY. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

That's it! It paints a picture that says a thousand words. Thank you!

I wonder how many reporters were consciously leaving breadcrumbs in an environment where open questioning of the conservatorship was discouraged.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Bunkywoo said:

Shonda Rhimes GIF by NETFLIXShonda Rhimes GIF by NETFLIX

I thought about Lou after watching this film as well. Her shady past . Now I think in time Lou and Robin will see jail.

Yet  I want to know what was going on with Britney’s money pre conservatorship ? How much did she have as a net gain before these characters took control. I do remember Britney and Lynn were not speaking even before her illegal imprisonment . I also read on several sights her networth should be well over 350 million. I remember seeing it up until a few years ago as a few hundred million more. Robin and Lou what year exactly did they place their claws into Britney’s life pre imprisonment abuse? Where did her money go? How did they come up with such a low networth ? Will she get her money back ?  

How much did all parties involved rank in from Brits money? 

What else I've been thinking about is, just before it happened, she never had any cash or bank cards on her. There's that story of her wanting a hotel room and she couldn't access any money and the hotel turned her away. How does that happen? She's got some management firm looking after her money that won't let her have any (and what's with that hotel, anyway). This was 2006, maybe 2007, but I think it was before the court actions. She must have had some good managers, but they seemed to get run off.

And then they made out she was so terrible with money. I can't get over it. She put 600 million into a trust in 2004 (I think). In what kind of world is that demonstrating incompetence?

there is no diagnosis and there is no pattern of behavior that would have justified any of this. it makes me terribly angry. I worked in the conservatorship field for the government for a while. this whole situation still makes me angry today just as much as it angered me a decade ago. its rare to see a situation that still makes you upset this far down the line. i'm angered by exploitative situations and those who perpetuate them

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, Psammead said:

What else I've been thinking about is, just before it happened, she never had any cash or bank cards on her. There's that story of her wanting a hotel room and she couldn't access any money and the hotel turned her away. How does that happen? She's got some management firm looking after her money that won't let her have any (and what's with that hotel, anyway). This was 2006, maybe 2007, but I think it was before the court actions. She must have had some good managers, but they seemed to get run off.

And then they made out she was so terrible with money. I can't get over it. She put 600 million into a trust in 2004 (I think). In what kind of world is that demonstrating incompetence?

She also talked about and suggested in investing in I think uber to Lance Bass . Britney was lucid, confident , intelligent, witty and on her game .  Britney was never a crazy spender either. She was not a puppet . She was a force of rare superstardom. Yet I want to know what happened in the earlier years? Whose hiding the money ? She lost her rights by this corrupt illegally conformed conservatorship. Britney never liked Lou and she always had a strained relationship with dear old Dad and not the best relationship with her mom. Why the fall out with Lynn early on? Everyone just wanted her money and they got it. They never saw her as Britney. It was always this is a family Business. Your our cash cow. This is ours too. Then they set her up. Then all of then were calculated in how they gained total control.   So how is this web gonna get untangled faster ? We need more on the beginning years. Did they sell off a bunch of her places for a loss? Not sure 🤷🏼‍♂️

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block