Why do you think Britney reviles Lou Taylor and Robin Greenhill?

Update Feb 23, 2022: Why do you think Britney reviles Lou Taylor and Robin Greenhill?

Because they tried to kill her.  

Gotta say, this is a great reason to revile someone.

spacer.png

-------------------------------------------------

What are things that Lou Taylor did or allegedly did to earn the ire of the Britney fandom?

LIMITED TIME ONLY: You give me a reason that LouLou is disliked, and I'll match it to a receipt. Receipt collecting is an annoying and time consuming...but I'll do it for you because I'm feeling a strong Revengeney mood toward Lou Taylor / Tri star right now.

What is in it for you? Sweet satisfaction from being right.  Also, the end result is a google searchable, organized, receipted thread of Lou Taylor / Tri Star's misdeeds. This is the type of content that could help inform Tri Star's clients about the risks of using Tri-Star as a business manager.

At the very least, the Kardashians and Jenners will know why Britney fans are digging through every detail of their financial lives. It's because of what Lou did to Britney.

Give me things to receipt! i might not have time to reply tonight..but i have lots of meetings tomorrow...and this is a perfect "pretend i'm paying attention to the useless meeting" activity for me.

Ignore everything below and gimme gimme more things to receipt.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because the picture of Lou and Robin at the superbowl really annoyed me...I'm going to post instances from Britney Spears' old conservatorship accountings showing times Tri Star, Lou Taylor, or Robin Greenhill either (1) lied, (2) mismanaged finances, (3) stole. This is all directly from publicly available court docs. 

spacer.png

Lou/Tri-star claims it only got involved with Britney's finances about a year after the CONservatorship was established. This is FALSE. The 2011 accounting shows that Tri-Star charged for services relating to the 2004-2009 time period for administrative fees.

This either means they were providing services relating to the 2004-2009 period, or charging a fee for money Tri Star loaned to the Conservatorship...either way, Lou Taylor would have been more than a "listener" when the CON was established...referencing Ronan and Jia's New Yorker article “…Jamie and Lou Taylor consulted lawyers about establishing a conservatorship for Spears. (Harder, Taylor’s lawyer, said that on the calls Taylor was ‘more of a listener than a contributor.’)”

There are lots more receipts. Y'all tell me what you want me to drag up. What are the most egregious things that Tri Star, Lou Taylor, or Robin Greenhill have allegedly done or said? Be specific!

I want to annoy them as much as this picture annoyed me. ughhh. grosss allegedly.

spacer.png

#BritneySuperSleuths
yzauueeaxgcmplx

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

If they are in a VIP section at the Superbowl, then they are not broke yet...so more work has to be done..

Why do y'all hate Lou so much? or has the collective BH forgiven her???

God, I love you. DRAG HUH. 

Most egregious receipts...can you dig up Lou M. Taylor's accountings from Brit's incarceration in 2019??

2 minutes ago, Y2KLady said:

Most egregious receipts...can you dig up Lou M. Taylor's accountings from Brit's incarceration in 2019??

of course my dear! in 2019 during B's incarceration they...

spent an ungodly amount of money on a "security deposit" while Brit was incarcerated. extremelyyyy sus

spacer.png

They paid $14k to put JL's name on the SJB Trust so they could steal more of B's money....changes to her estate and/or will were happening while B was at Bridges.

spacer.png

While Britney was incarcerated at Bridges...the family went to her Destin Beach House and made sure to charge every single thing to Britney...down to this $25 charge for "supplies"...aka toilet paper

spacer.png

The CONs did something incredibly shady to get Jamie's broke and bankrupt *ss approved for a $50mm con bond (Andrew Wallet's entire purpose was to co-sign the con bond because Jamie could not qualify by himself).

spacer.png

Also, they spent a shiz ton of B's money while she was locked up...but this is literaly dozen of pages, so not a great screenshot.

at various points in the year they stopped giving Brit her "allowance"...it seems to be a punishment.

here's a detailed dragging all of 2019: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SYU9G_IkAkTqv9fYQ8tkw3DSvQWENR9S/view?usp=sharing

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Y2KLady said:

Today, the spirit of Revengney within me is telling me to drag Lou. But i dont think ****ty accounting gets y'alls blood boiling like it gets mine...

so literally, tell me...why do y'all hate Lou so much?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Today, the spirit of Revengney within me is telling me to drag Lou. But i dont think ****ty accounting gets y'alls blood boiling like it gets mine...

so literally, tell me...why do y'all hate Lou so much?

How do I hate thee, let me count the ways:

1. Depriving someone of their human rights
  2. Liar
  3. Thief
  4. Glutton 

oh hell, let's just throw in the Seven Deadly Sins for good measure with this hypocrite.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Other receipts that are new information the the fan base...

Brit made some sort of bid for freedom in 2010/2011..the Conservatorship paid for legal fees relating to Conservatee/Elder abuse

It seems like Britney tried to buy a non monitored phone around this time...which CON swiftly cancelled.

The cons spent about $50k on security cameras.

I would LOVE to know more!!!!

What are the details about the 2010-2011 scenario? 

2 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

The CONs did something incredibly shady to get Jamie's broke and bankrupt *ss approved for a $50mm con bond (Andrew Wallet's entire purpose was to co-sign the con bond because Jamie could not qualify by himself).

spacer.png

Ah, so he was approved for a bond?

How did they manage that so quickly? Or is August 7, 2019 the date the bond was issued, and it was retroactive to March 5, 2019?

That was a full year before they tried to move Britney's Trust money to Stonebridge, so I guess we can rule a bond out as the reason why Stonebridge was involved?

Key dates:

Mar. 4, 2019 - Lawyer Andrew Wallet resigns as co-conservator of Britney's estate. Court documents state:

"The conservatorship is engaged in numerous ongoing business activities requiring immediate attention and it therefore is in the best interest of the conservatee that the acceptance of Wallet's resignation and the issuance of amended letters of conservatorship of the estate occur immediately and without delay." Also, "'Substantial detriment, irreparable harm and immediate danger will result to the conservatee and her estate if the relief requested herein in not granted on an ex parte basis."

Mar. 5, 2019 - The probate court issues amended letters of conservatorship to Jamie Spears, reflecting that he must furnish a bond of $47,285,400.00.

Mar. 7, 2019 - In an email to fans from the Ticket Office Manager of Park MGM’s Park Theater, it is announced that Domination has been cancelled.

Aug. 21, 2020 - Jamie Lynn Spears files a Petition for Order to Deposit Trust Assets Into Blocked Account(s). Jamie Lynn includes an application to involve Stonebridge Wealth Management as an authorized agent. Lou M. Taylor has 13+ years of experience with Stonebridge.

EDIT:

Was James re-approved for a bond on March 5, 2020?

Can we tell from the next year's accounting?

Edited by Steel Magnolia
48 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Ah, so he was approved for a bond?

How did they manage that so quickly? Or is August 7, 2019 the date the bond was issued, and it was retroactive to March 5, 2019?

That was a full year before they tried to move Britney's Trust money to Stonebridge, so I guess we can rule a bond out as the reason why Stonebridge was involved?

Key dates:

Mar. 4, 2019 - Lawyer Andrew Wallet resigns as co-conservator of Britney's estate. Court documents state:

"The conservatorship is engaged in numerous ongoing business activities requiring immediate attention and it therefore is in the best interest of the conservatee that the acceptance of Wallet's resignation and the issuance of amended letters of conservatorship of the estate occur immediately and without delay." Also, "'Substantial detriment, irreparable harm and immediate danger will result to the conservatee and her estate if the relief requested herein in not granted on an ex parte basis."

Mar. 5, 2019 - The probate court issues amended letters of conservatorship to Jamie Spears, reflecting that he must furnish a bond of $47,285,400.00.

Mar. 7, 2019 - In an email to fans from the Ticket Office Manager of Park MGM’s Park Theater, it is announced that Domination has been cancelled.

Aug. 21, 2020 - Jamie Lynn Spears files a Petition for Order to Deposit Trust Assets Into Blocked Account(s). Jamie Lynn includes an application to involve Stonebridge Wealth Management as an authorized agent. Lou M. Taylor has 13+ years of experience with Stonebridge.

EDIT:

Was James re-approved for a bond on March 5, 2020?

Can we tell from the next year's accounting?

yes and no.  I suspect there is a lot of nefarious activity behind this charge.  Jamie getting approved for a $50mm bond...its just not possible. It's no different than you or me trying to get a $50mm bond...actually it might be easier for us bc Jamie's credit situation is the worst case scenario. the charge in the ^^ snippet...wait...you just tricked me into talking about Jamie.  Today is a drag Lou Taylor mood.

@Steel Magnolia "Lou Taylor did ___________ and this is a reason she is reviled by the B community." If you can't fill in the blank, then it must be because you love Lou Taylor...maybe you love her so much because you are Lou Taylor. *dramatic effect DUN DUN DUNNN*

• Haha 4
18 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

yes and no.  I suspect there is a lot of nefarious activity behind this charge.  Jamie getting approved for a $50mm bond...its just not possible. It's no different than you or me trying to get a $50mm bond...actually it might be easier for us bc Jamie's credit situation is the worst case scenario. the charge in the ^^ snippet...wait...you just tricked me into talking about Jamie.  Today is a drag Lou Taylor mood.

@Steel Magnolia "Lou Taylor did ___________ and this is a reason she is reviled by the B community." If you can't fill in the blank, then it must be because you love Lou Taylor...maybe you love her so much because you are Lou Taylor. *dramatic effect DUN DUN DUNNN*

Well, I think we all know that I'm Louise M. Taylor. 

I am a strong woman, I am a boss, I am a woman in a man's business, I am married to a Godly man and Pastor...I am a submissive wife!

I also managed to help secure a $50-million bond for James Parnell Spears, even though he's declared bankruptcy in the past and there's no way in H-E-Double Hockey Sticks that he'd ever be approved.

Nothing nefarious going on here...Nothing nefarious at all. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
37 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

So we've reached a paradox - he shouldn't have been approved by any existing metric to be approved for this bond, yet he was apparently approved?  

• Love 1

i updated the first post to try be more click baity...even more click baity than talking about accounting, which is the most click baity topic in the universe.

Updated first post:

What are things that Lou Taylor did or allegedly did to earn the ire of the Britney fandom?

LIMITED TIME ONLY: You give me a reason that LouLou is disliked, and I'll match it to a receipt. Receipt collecting is an annoying and time consuming...but I'll do it for you because I'm feeling a strong Revengeney mood toward Lou Taylor / Tri star right now.

What is in it for you? Sweet satisfaction from being right.  Also, the end result is a google searchable, organized, receipted thread of Lou Taylor / Tri Star's misdeeds. This is the type of content that could help inform Tri Star's clients about the risks of using Tri-Star as a business manager.

At the very least, the Kardashians and Jenners will know why Britney fans are digging through every detail of their financial lives. It's because of what Lou did to Britney.

Give me things to receipt! i might not have time to reply tonight..but i have lots of meetings tomorrow...and this is a perfect "pretend i'm paying attention to the useless meeting" activity for me.

Ignore everything below and gimme gimme more things to receipt.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block