Why do you think Britney reviles Lou Taylor and Robin Greenhill?

14 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

“Right before Britney went into Promises, after she shaved her head, I got an anonymous call from a man while I was driving in Los Angeles. There are ***** planted in Britney’s Malibu home,” he said, going on to tell me that it was a conspiracy between Kevin and Britney’s assistants to make my daughter look like a bad mother.” ~ Lynne Spears, "Through The Storm," page 165

Personally?

If I had to choose between Lynne, Lutfi, and Kalie...I would go with Kalie.

Hands down.

Good point

6 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Good point

Going by the transcript of Lutfi's phone call to Lynne on April 29, 2019...It seems as if both he and Lynne may agree that it was actually Lou M. Taylor who suggested the material that should go in Lynne's book:

"You know by now that all the allegations that Lou made up about me were always false yet she allowed you to write that book..."

spacer.png

The allegations Lutfi is alluding to are likely in the declaration that Lynne signed to obtain the RO...But also, possibly, the way in which Lutfi and Lynne met.

Lynne cannot be trusted as the narrator...And neither can Lutfi...Leaving Kalie Machado as our most trusted narrator so far.

Question...

This just occurred to me after reading the TMZ link you posted this morning...

What happened after the stipulated agreement lapsed after January of 2007?

Did they go back into court and re-negotiate for February of 2007?

(I'm sure the answer is in Susan Bassi's document, but I haven't taken the time to scroll through and add the details to my Chronological Timeline...But maybe I should make the time? This time period seems to be key to the entire CON sham.)

11 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

“Right before Britney went into Promises, after she shaved her head, I got an anonymous call from a man while I was driving in Los Angeles. There are ***** planted in Britney’s Malibu home,” he said, going on to tell me that it was a conspiracy between Kevin and Britney’s assistants to make my daughter look like a bad mother.” ~ Lynne Spears, "Through The Storm," page 165

Personally?

If I had to choose between Lynne, Lutfi, and Kalie...I would go with Kalie.

Hands down.

Dymtrow is the most obvious connection between Larry and Kevin.  Doesn't seem like much of a stretch to imagine that there were other ancillary staff members on both sides looking to continue cashing in from the Bank of Britney.  Here's my little timeline of Dymtrow. 

July 2003 - Last call for Rudolph & Beer law firm.  Dymtrow goes with Rudolph in this split. 

Spoiler

NEW YORK - Entertainment law firm Rudolph & Beer, whose clients have included such pop acts as Backstreet Boys, 'N Sync and Britney Spears, will shut its doors at the end of the month after a decade in business.

Founding partner Larry Rudolph will launch a new artist management unit - ReignDeer Entertainment - which will handle Spears and singer Nick Lachey exclusively, while co-founder Steven Beer will segue to multinational law firm Greenberg Traurig as a shareholder and head of its film practice.

Rudolph & Beer launched in 1993 and racked up a long list of burgeoning pop-star clients along the way, including Spears, Backstreet Boys, "N Sync, Aaron Carter, Nick Carter, 98[degrees] and O-Town, as well as rap acts DMX, Wu-Tang Clan, Rakim, Keith Murray and the Sugar Hill Gang. The firm's clients also included director Barbara Kopple, actor Rosario Dawson, model Linda Evangelista and MTV host Quddus, as well as indie film outfits Lot 47, Myriad Pictures and Solaris Entertainment. Beer said Monday that he expects to take his client roster with him to Greenberg Traurig.

"This was a natural evolution," said Rudolph, who is a principal in Spears' production outfit, Britney Spears Prods. "Although I take great pride in my 15-year career as an attorney, I have found that my true passion lies in artist management. This move will give me the opportunity to devote all of my time and attention to the careers of my artists."

Said Beer: "This is an incredible opportunity for me and my clients, and every client I have spoken to is energized by this opportunity to tap into (Greenberg Traurig's) resources. I am excited to expand this role with the incredible global resources of Greenberg Traurig and hope to collaborate with Larry again in a new capacity."

Rudolph's ReignDeer will be handling exclusive management of Spears and Lachey, as well as co-management of recording artists Dream and Nikki Cleary. Bryan Spears - Britney Spears' older brother - will share offices with ReignDeer and will rep the Spears family interests, as well as exploring entrepreneurial ventures with Rudolph.

Beer will head up the New York film practice at Greenberg Traurig starting Aug. 1. The firm's entertainment and media department has more than 40 lawyers in broadcast, music, film and digital media and has 975 attorneys overall in 20 offices internationally.

Beer said he would continue to act as a producers rep and will be involved in film projects slated under Rudolph & Beer's production services arm, R&B FM.

As part of the split, Rudolph & Beer staffers Dan Dymtrow and Jennifer Webster will join ReignDeer, while Maria Miles and Ted Weinrib follow Beer to Greenberg Traurig. Additionally, Susan Bank will come aboard ReignDeer to coordinate all touring.

Rudolph executive produced Spears' first feature vehicle, "Crossroads," and is producing MTV's reality show "The Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica," starring married pop stars Lachey and Jessica Simpson. He also is helping Spears build a television production company, through which Rudolph will executive produce "Holly," a two-hour back-door pilot for ABC Family. "Holly" is based on the book "A Mother's Gift," by Britney and Lynne Spears.

Other TV projects slated under the Spears banner include an animated TV series on cable outlet Noggin and a syndicated talk show called "Blend."

Last year, Rudolph and Spears Prods, forged a category-exclusive agreement with NASCAR to develop and produce a dramatic ensemble film set in the racing world (HR 6/18/02).

Beer has served as producer, producers rep and/or legal counsel on films including "Death of a Dynasty," Damon Dash's recent directorial effort; "Empire," the directorial debut of songwriter-music producer Prank Reyes; as well as "Crossroads," "L.I.E.," "Black and White" and "Tumbleweeds."

10/2004 - Britney dumps Larry for Dymtrow, apparently.  

11/15/2004 The stars also shine on the internet - Dymtrow is credited as Britney's "manager"

1/5/2005 - Rumor: Britney has a new manager - Britney is linked to Dymtrow but it seems like it's more for Kevin's rap career

1/15/2005 - Despite published reports, she has not hired Dymtrow as her new manager Clarification on previous reports

2/2006 - Kevin photographed with another woman Important only because it's showing a pattern of bad husband behavior

6/29/2006 - Britney's man eyed as bad boy brand Statement from Dymtrow: “His future appeal to marketers depends 100 percent on the success and integrity of his debut album. He does not want to be involved with any brand, company or organization based solely on his celebrity and false perceptions.” Dymtrow is quoted as Kevin's manager.  

7/28/2006 - The K-Fed express hits the buffers Kevin is quoted with: "I've got 50 mill, I can do whatever I want!" Where did he get this particular figure?  

10/31/2006: Federline wants to be taken seriously as a rapper "It’s just one stop on his two-month promotional tour. Federline is also preparing for a monthlong round of concerts that start Nov. 4 in New York." --> What happened to this promotional tour?  Who paid for it? His single dropped around this time.  

11/2/2006 - Britney shown incriminating photos of Kevin

11/7/2006 - She files for divorce and Kevin is already lawyered up with MVK by the time the story is posted on 11/8/2006.  

11/8/2006 Britney is photographed skating with Larry Rudolph in NYC.  Hmmm.  

Is it really all that far-fetched that Lutfi is a PI hired by Kaplan at some point in 2006 to start building the "undue influence" theme?  Lutfi certainly knew how to keep records and get access to famous people.  Britney goes manager-less until Lutfi more-or-less makes himself manager in the fall of 07. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
42 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Is it really all that far-fetched that Lutfi is a PI hired by Kaplan at some point in 2006 to start building the "undue influence" theme?  Lutfi certainly knew how to keep records and get access to famous people.  Britney goes manager-less until Lutfi more-or-less makes himself manager in the fall of 07. 

To me? Yes, it is far fetched that Kaplan hired Lutfi directly.

Here's why...Because Kaplan actually deposed Lutfi for the custody case. It seems unlikely that Kaplan would use an Israeli agent to subpoena his own Private Investigator, and then depose him on the witness stand.

Do we have a copy of that transcript?

I'd love to get a hold of that.

However...I was wrong about Ingham, and I could be wrong about this, too.

I'm going to add what you've posted, along with Susan Bassi's court docs, to my Chronological Timeline to see what emerges.

It feels like there's something sitting here, right under our noses, that we're not noticing. :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

To me? Yes, it is far fetched that Kaplan hired Lutfi directly.

Here's why...Because Kaplan actually deposed Lutfi for the custody case. It seems unlikely that Kaplan would use an Israeli agent to subpoena his own Private Investigator, and then depose him on the witness stand.

Do we have a copy of that transcript?

I'd love to get a hold of that.

However...I was wrong about Ingham, and I could be wrong about this, too.

I'm going to add what you've posted, along with Susan Bassi's court docs, to my Chronological Timeline to see what emerges.

It feels like there's something sitting here, right under our noses, that we're not noticing. :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Oof, good point (re Kaplan deposing Lutfi).

So, there’s still that large amount of time that Britney was without a manager. Britney announces a hiatus at the end of 2004, marries Kfed, and dumps Larry. She’s never really far from Larry, though. And she wasn’t really on much of a hiatus - Original Doll, Chaotic - she’s still actively creating content. Is Bryan “managing” her 2005-2007?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Omg…this is never going to stop being funny 😁

Press coverage of him from 04-07 is so brutal! Absolutely no one expected anything from him, except to become the former Mr. Britney Spears. It’s suspicious looking back. “He’s no Vanilla Ice.” Like, he wasn’t even expected to come up with a one-hit wonder?

Then there’s the first single, PopoZao. “Big ***” in English. 

4 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Press coverage of him from 04-07 is so brutal! Absolutely no one expected anything from him, except to become the former Mr. Britney Spears. It’s suspicious looking back. “He’s no Vanilla Ice.” Like, he wasn’t even expected to come up with a one-hit wonder?

Then there’s the first single, PopoZao. “Big ***” in English. 

Dont make me feel empathy for him...that ruins the fun.

But Kevin and the kids were done dirty by the CONs as well...so I feel a touch more sympathy for him than the average person on this site.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Dont make me feel empathy for him...that ruins the fun.

But Kevin and the kids were done dirty by the CONs as well...so I feel a touch more sympathy for him than the average person on this site.

Noooooo lol you can laugh at him all you want! He’s the one living like a modern day Brady bunch on someone else’s dime. His time as a backup dancer was apparently the only job he ever had. He got everything he wanted - retired by age 30 :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Ghoulia said:

Noooooo lol you can laugh at him all you want! He’s the one living like a modern day Brady bunch on someone else’s dime. His time as a backup dancer was apparently the only job he ever had. He got everything he wanted - retired by age 30 :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

and I also get a deranged satisfaction from Kevin starting this horrendous divorce process for money, and then unexpectedly getting stuck with the kids. Kevin in his 20s clearly had no desire to be a full time parent...parenting is super hard, so no shade. but its a funny image to think of the court dropping the kids off and being like "well, their mother is no longer legally a person...sooooo...congrats, you now have full custody."

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

and I also get a deranged satisfaction from Kevin starting this horrendous divorce process for money, and then unexpectedly getting stuck with the kids. Kevin in his 20s clearly had no desire to be a full time parent...parenting is super hard, so no shade. but its a funny image to think of the court dropping the kids off and being like "well, their mother is no longer legally a person...sooooo...congrats, you now have full custody."

And it’s nothing but s.hitty diapers for him for a loooong time!! He goes and has two more babies. It reminds me of the beginning of the movie Idiocracy 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Going by the transcript of Lutfi's phone call to Lynne on April 29, 2019...It seems as if both he and Lynne may agree that it was actually Lou M. Taylor who suggested the material that should go in Lynne's book:

"You know by now that all the allegations that Lou made up about me were always false yet she allowed you to write that book..."

spacer.png

The allegations Lutfi is alluding to are likely in the declaration that Lynne signed to obtain the RO...But also, possibly, the way in which Lutfi and Lynne met.

Lynne cannot be trusted as the narrator...And neither can Lutfi...Leaving Kalie Machado as our most trusted narrator so far.

Question...

This just occurred to me after reading the TMZ link you posted this morning...

What happened after the stipulated agreement lapsed after January of 2007?

Did they go back into court and re-negotiate for February of 2007?

(I'm sure the answer is in Susan Bassi's document, but I haven't taken the time to scroll through and add the details to my Chronological Timeline...But maybe I should make the time? This time period seems to be key to the entire CON sham.)

I dont know what happened re: custody after Jan 2007...but custody situations tend to be very sticky. So if B was given primary custody in Jan, the natural course would be for a similar agreement to be reached in Feb...but clearly this was an active and ongoing negotiation.  To have a shot at breaking B's ironclad pre-nup with K, Kevin's lawyers needed a big change event  (like Britney being unable to maintain physical custody for 6 weeks because she was in rehab).

I dont think this answer is in Bassi's document (the 56 pg one)...or at least, I've looked for it and did not find.  But I think there are answers from the full divorce case documents, like the transcripts.  That's why I want @meaner03 to drop the full leaked documents of the transcripts.

The custody timeline is 100% at the heart of the CON. Shortly after B left promises, it was announced in the news that B and Kevin's divorce was finalized and that B was going to maintain full custody and she would pay Kevin $25mm (which I believe would have been almost all of her money except for her house). So Britney was ready to give away every last dime in order to maintain custody. Seeing her kids was the only thing that mattered to her, and the CON eventually uses visitation to force B to make money for them.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I dont know what happened re: custody after Jan 2007...but custody situations tend to be very sticky. So if B was given primary custody in Jan, the natural course would be for a similar agreement to be reached in Feb...but clearly this was an active and ongoing negotiation.  To have a shot at breaking B's ironclad pre-nup with K, Kevin's lawyers needed a big change event  (like Britney being unable to maintain physical custody for 6 weeks because she was in rehab).

I dont think this answer is in Bassi's document (the 56 pg one)...or at least, I've looked for it and did not find.  But I think there are answers from the full divorce case documents, like the transcripts.  That's why I want @meaner03 to drop the full leaked documents of the transcripts.

The custody timeline is 100% at the heart of the CON. Shortly after B left promises, it was announced in the news that B and Kevin's divorce was finalized and that B was going to maintain full custody and she would pay Kevin $25mm (which I believe would have been almost all of her money except for her house). So Britney was ready to give away every last dime in order to maintain custody. Seeing her kids was the only thing that mattered to her, and the CON eventually uses visitation to force B to make money for them.

I think that's going to be my next goal...To find the February 2007 custody agreement. 

Odd that we heard all about the January 2007 agreement, but absolutely nothing about the February agreement (thanks, TMZ!)

I have a hunch it may explain the head shaving incident a lot more clearly.

Key dates:

Jan. 5, 2007 - Under a stipulated agreement with the family court, Britney and Kevin Federline agree to share joint legal custody of their two toddlers. Kevin's physical custody is limited to Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from noon to 4 pm at Britney's residence, plus a one-week vacation to Miami. The agreement extends only until the end of January 2007.

Jan. 11, 2007 - James P. Spears, Co-Trustee of The Love Shack Trust, helps purchase The Summit residence.

Feb. 14, 2007 - Britney is taken to rehab in Antigua by manager Larry Rudolph. Within 24 hours, she checks herself out and returns to Florida.

Feb. 16, 2007 - Britney nearly misses her flight from Miami to Los Angeles. The walkway is re-extended so she can board the plane.

Feb. 16, 2007 - Britney shaves her head and attacks a paparazzi's car with an umbrella while standing outside of the home of Kevin Federline, demanding to see their two infant sons:

“Right before Britney went into Promises, after she shaved her head, I got an anonymous call from a man while I was driving in Los Angeles. There are ***** planted in Britney’s Malibu home,” he said, going on to tell me that it was a conspiracy between Kevin and Britney’s assistants to make my daughter look like a bad mother.” (Lynne Spears, "Through The Storm," page 165)

Two paragraphs later, Lynne admits that the man who called about the ***** was Sam Lutfi.

21 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I think that's going to be my next goal...To find the February 2007 custody agreement. 

Odd that we heard all about the January 2007 agreement, but absolutely nothing about the February agreement (thanks, TMZ!)

I have a hunch it may explain the head shaving incident a lot more clearly.

Key dates:

Jan. 5, 2007 - Under a stipulated agreement with the family court, Britney and Kevin Federline agree to share joint legal custody of their two toddlers. Kevin's physical custody is limited to Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from noon to 4 pm at Britney's residence, plus a one-week vacation to Miami. The agreement extends only until the end of January 2007.

Jan. 11, 2007 - James P. Spears, Co-Trustee of The Love Shack Trust, helps purchase The Summit residence.

Feb. 14, 2007 - Britney is taken to rehab in Antigua by manager Larry Rudolph. Within 24 hours, she checks herself out and returns to Florida.

Feb. 16, 2007 - Britney nearly misses her flight from Miami to Los Angeles. The walkway is re-extended so she can board the plane.

Feb. 16, 2007 - Britney shaves her head and attacks a paparazzi's car with an umbrella while standing outside of the home of Kevin Federline, demanding to see their two infant sons:

“Right before Britney went into Promises, after she shaved her head, I got an anonymous call from a man while I was driving in Los Angeles. There are ***** planted in Britney’s Malibu home,” he said, going on to tell me that it was a conspiracy between Kevin and Britney’s assistants to make my daughter look like a bad mother.” (Lynne Spears, "Through The Storm," page 165)

Two paragraphs later, Lynne admits that the man who called about the ***** was Sam Lutfi.

February 2nd, 2007 - Spears, Federline continue joint custody.  Then she's in NYC for over a week.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

February 2nd, 2007 - Spears, Federline continue joint custody.  Then she's in NYC for over a week.

Well, that was easy!

So...

Nothing changed...No court-ordered **** testing.

The pressure, then, was coming from inside Britney's own camp following the week of partying in NYC.

EDIT:

We have Larry Rudolph admitting in his deposition that he started bringing everyone together, including interventionist Betty Wyman, as far back as January of 2007.

Interesting.

Edited by Steel Magnolia
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Well, that was easy!

So...

Nothing changed...No court-ordered **** testing.

The pressure, then, was coming from inside Britney's own camp following the week of partying in NYC.

EDIT:

We have Larry Rudolph admitting in his deposition that he started bringing everyone together, including interventionist Betty Wyman, as far back as January of 2007.

Interesting.

Right, and then there's the whole Larry bringing her to Antigua/16 hour flight thing

So Britney had the kids with her in NYC.  At least for some of the trip, it seems. So that makes sense why she wanted OUT of the rehab in Antigua and at least back in LA where the kids could visit. 

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Right, and then there's the whole Larry bringing her to Antigua/16 hour flight thing

So Britney had the kids with her in NYC.  At least for some of the trip, it seems. So that makes sense why she wanted OUT of the rehab in Antigua and at least back in LA where the kids could visit. 

There's also the legal component...A 30-day stay in Antigua would hand legal and physical custody to Kevin for that time period.

Also...

She was likely violating the custody agreement by taking the kids to NYC...She would have need prior approval from the court to take the kids out of California.

So in that sense, Kevin had a right to be upset with her behaviour.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

There's also the legal component...A 30-day stay in Antigua would hand legal and physical custody to Kevin for that time period.

Also...

She was likely violating the custody agreement by taking the kids to NYC...She would have need prior approval from the court to take the kids out of California.

So in that sense, Kevin had a right to be upset with her behaviour.

I can't find anything to say that she was violating the temporary agreement by bringing them to NYC.  Just a quick reference to the need for keeping Kevin apprised of their whereabouts. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block