Why do you think Britney reviles Lou Taylor and Robin Greenhill?

10 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Yes, but the question was, "Did Bryan manage Britney from 2005 to 2007?"

My question back was, "Didn't Dan Dymtrow manage Britney from 2005 to 2007?"

My second question was, "When did Larry and Dan start working together again?" Because as of 2019, they were both at Maverick Management and both appeared as if they may be managing Britney.

No I think it was Dan. Bryan wanted to, but I don’t think he ever did

7 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Yes, but the question was, "Did Bryan manage Britney from 2005 to 2007?"

My question back was, "Didn't Dan Dymtrow manage Britney from 2005 to 2007?"

My second question was, "When did Larry and Dan start working together again?" Because as of 2019, they were both at Maverick Management and both appeared as if they may be managing Britney.

I was going off this line in Billboard.  I found that in the wire reports.

Dan and Larry must have kissed and made up in 2013 when Dan joined Maverick, according to his LinkdIn. 

https://imgur.com/a/PbmUEv9

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

I was going off this line in Billboard.  I found that in the wire reports.

Dan and Larry must have kissed and made up in 2013 when Dan joined Maverick, according to his LinkdIn. 

https://imgur.com/a/PbmUEv9

Great find!

I can't get the Imgur link to open, but from clicking on Dan's LinkedIn it looks like he managed Avril and Fifth Harmony, not Britney.

spacer.png

59 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Great find!

I can't get the Imgur link to open, but from clicking on Dan's LinkedIn it looks like he managed Avril and Fifth Harmony, not Britney.

spacer.png

Sorry! It was just a screenshot of pretty much this exact screen. And just below Britney is the period between 03-05* when he managed Taylor Swift. 

Edited by Ghoulia
3 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Sorry! It was just a screenshot of pretty much this exact screen. And just below Britney is the period between 05-07 when he managed Taylor Swift. 

Oh, interesting!

I didn't click on the "See all 7 experiences," which would have revealed this:

Manager
TAYLOR SWIFT
Jan 2003 - Aug 2005 · 2 yrs 8 mos

Vice President
ReignDeer Entertainment
2002 - 2004 · 2 yrs

So...

He actually did break ranks with Larry in 2004, but remained with Britney for another year...And maybe that's when he took on Kevin Federline?

The reason I'm asking this is I'm wondering who had their hands on Britney's money from 2004 to 2007.

We know that Bryan was the "top cop," but how much control did Dan have in the background (if any)...?

And who hired Howard Grossman? And when?

I've been entering Susan Bassi's custody documents into my Chronological Timeline, and the issue of Larry keeps popping up over and over.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Oh, interesting!

I didn't click on the "See all 7 experiences," which would have revealed this:

Manager
TAYLOR SWIFT
Jan 2003 - Aug 2005 · 2 yrs 8 mos

Vice President
ReignDeer Entertainment
2002 - 2004 · 2 yrs

So...

He actually did break ranks with Larry in 2004, but remained with Britney for another year...And maybe that's when he took on Kevin Federline?

The reason I'm asking this is I'm wondering who had their hands on Britney's money from 2004 to 2007.

We know that Bryan was the "top cop," but how much control did Dan have in the background (if any)...?

And who hired Howard Grossman? And when?

I've been entering Susan Bassi's custody documents into my Chronological Timeline, and the issue of Larry keeps popping up over and over.

It was either Stacy Smith or Miller Kaplan handling the finances.

And Dan was the business manager.

it does seem like Dan managed KFed after the divorce…but the Larry/Dan dynamic seems oddly incestuous. 

10 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I have a feeling that Bryan and Larry’s rift has something to do with the story @Applejackposted re: The Britney Spears Foundation. I neeedd to figure out how to get the 2006 tax form for her foundation. It’s public info and it would be free!…unlike stupid Stanley Mosks expensive court docs.

Stacy Smith was one of the original co-trustees of the SJB Revocable Trust...She bowed out in 2008, when Ivan Taback and Bryan Spears took on the role.

I wonder if Stacy was the Tennessee accountant who signed for the Foundation? I know we're trying to link Lou Taylor to the Foundation, but it might not be possible.

So yes, those Foundation forms would be great to get a hold of.

1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Stacy Smith was one of the original co-trustees of the SJB Revocable Trust...She bowed out in 2008, when Ivan Taback and Bryan Spears took on the role.

I wonder if Stacy was the Tennessee accountant who signed for the Foundation? I know we're trying to link Lou Taylor to the Foundation, but it might not be possible.

So yes, those Foundation forms would be great to get a hold of.

Stacy was in Virgina I believe. The TN accountant has to be Lou IMO, but it’s unclear in the article if she is the current accountant or was the accountant at that time. It’s a really important distinction…gimme gimme the 2006 tax form! Reveal your secrets!

Just now, Steel Magnolia said:

Do you mean Dan and Larry's rift? 

Or did you really mean Bryan and Larry's rift? (I didn't know there was a rift between them.)

Maybe not right but contention/competition.

My favorite article of alllllll time is when a reporter tells Larry he is fired and he had no idea. That article essentially says that Bryan gave the tip and Bryan wants to be manager.

17 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I have a feeling that Bryan and Larry’s rift has something to do with the story @Applejackposted re: The Britney Spears Foundation. I neeedd to figure out how to get the 2006 tax form for her foundation. It’s public info and it would be free!…unlike stupid Stanley Mosks expensive court docs.

This?  https://www.citizenaudit.org/2008_01_EO/13-4192437_990_200612.pdf/ 

16 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

On the non profit’s tax form the address is: 10960 wilshire blvd

I’m not sure who’s address this is. The address would typically be the accountant preparing the form

91a The books are in the care of ROGER WATKIN Telephone no. > 310 - 9144 - 2810

Located at 10960 WILSHIRE BLVD, SUITE 2150, LOS ANGELES, CA ZlP+4>90024

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block