How did you come up with your username?

princessmimi

@SlayOut just wanted to say the same, what a great thread @princessmimi :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

It's so funny, because I really wanna change my username! I found out about Exhale in 2009 and at the time, registration were temporarily closed (still don't understand why, @Jordan Miller), so I was lurking and couldn't join the party:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

When Jordan eventually opened registrations in 2010, I was so afraid he will close It again, so I remember I was in a real hurry to create an account.

You can say, one would use all this time to come up with something creative, but I of course did not, so In a rush I just typed in my nickname Chris (shortened from full name Christian), Brit for Britney and Slo for Slovenia, my home country:mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

It's so basic and It doesn't reflect my state of mind and I'm ready for a change:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 5

ugh because back then I wanted to be her dog BitBit so bad just so I could be held by her (haha now it sounds kinda creepy written down like that). Also, at the time I wasn't very sure about my ***uality (feeling a lil bit gay...?). Both seem like silly reasons now, but pretty genuine, so I stuck to it!

PS: I love all your names!!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Letslearn said:

:cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile: 
omg I use to think since you're a mod it had something to do with holding the power to ban people (idk if you can) ur-ban-ney. ney for britney ofc 

omg if that was the reason behind my username, that would be depressing, and I probably shouldn’t be a mod in the first place :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

no, I’ve been here since 2009, changed my username here to Urbanney sometime in 2011-2013, and only became a mod in 2020. it was always inspired by Britney’s urban songs and her love for the word urban. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block