What music related questions would you ask Britney if given the chance?

-Did you shoot a music video for When Your Eyes Say It?

-Did you start recording the Christmas CD or just the one song?

-Why didn't you stop working as planned after the Greatest Hits album?  But 
 continued to work?

-Why did your team change the text to Mona Lisa? Why was "She been gone" worse for them than "She was cloned"?

-Was Mona Lisa really your alter ego? Or what does it mean?

-What happened to The Original Doll

-What happened to the songs you recorded before Blackout? What was planned with it?

-What about the original music video for Gimme More?

-Why did you completely change the Blackout album? Songs like Just Luv Me,Baby Boy,All That She Wants omitted?

-Why was the Femme Fatale album completely changed?

-Why did you have a body double for TTWE?

-The Britney Jean Album?

-Why did you have a body double for Work *****?

-The original music video for Perfume?

-Why was the Glroy album changed?What happend to that songs?

-Why did you have a body double for Make Me?

-What does the underwater scene in Slumber Party mean?

-What happend to B10? Songs like Marilyn Monroe or Welcome To The Jungle?

Brit when she read this::nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired::parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Love 1
  • Haha 6

i'd ask her how was the brenda joan recording process, did she know myah marie was gonna sing lead half of the album? does she like that album at all?

also ofc everything related to the original doll era and the blackout recording (including what happened with rebellion)

• Haha 3
  • Like 5
7 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

-Did you shoot a music video for When Your Eyes Say It?

-Did you start recording the Christmas CD or just the one song?

-Why didn't you stop working as planned after the Greatest Hits album?  But 
 continued to work?

-Why did your team change the text to Mona Lisa? Why was "She been gone" worse for them than "She was cloned"?

-Was Mona Lisa really your alter ego? Or what does it mean?

-What happened to The Original Doll

-What happened to the songs you recorded before Blackout? What was planned with it?

-What about the original music video for Gimme More?

-Why did you completely change the Blackout album? Songs like Just Luv Me,Baby Boy,All That She Wants omitted?

-Why was the Femme Fatale album completely changed?

-Why did you have a body double for TTWE?

-The Britney Jean Album?

-Why did you have a body double for Work *****?

-The original music video for Perfume?

-Why was the Glroy album changed?What happend to that songs?

-Why did you have a body double for Make Me?

-What does the underwater scene in Slumber Party mean?

-What happend to B10? Songs like Marilyn Monroe or Welcome To The Jungle?

Brit when she read this::nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired::parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

So many questions about The Original Doll!

Rebellion as well!

More questions:

what does “not doing music anymore” mean? How/why does your family benefit from your music? Is this just old music? What about mashups or theoretical new future music?

what are your thoughts on the TikTok music scene?

Do you lurk in any other artist’s standom? If the sorting hat sorted you into a standom, which would it be? Obvs besides Britney standom

what is it like to tour and perform the same songs every night? I imagine it gets quite boring.

In the 90s people mostly discovered new music on the radio, but now there are so many different distribution channels. What is your view of how most people discover new music today and how has this changed over the course of your career? 

• Love 3

You've already covered a lot, I think I'd ask her 

• Would you consider doing a video album for older songs that never got the video treatment?
  • Would you work with Max Martin again? :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:
  • Would you like to perform an acoustic concert, like MTV Unplugged or something? Which songs would you include?

More than questions, I'd also give her a lot of ideas / suggestions

• Video album for Glory
  • Video album for select album tracks from BOMT - BJ
  • A series of one-time concerts over the course of a year or two, one per album with two additional concerts, one for all the non-album songs including those from Chaotic, and one for remixes, which would be more Dance-oriented. Each concert would have every album track performed, including bonus tracks, and the only song that would be included in every setlist would be BOMT in its various arrangements depending on the era, i.e. the OIDIA concert would have the BOMT version from the Oops Tour, the Britney concert would get the DWADT version, ITZ would get the cabaret remix, etc. 

These concerts would be recorded with a live audience, and she would repeat the songs if needed. For those in Latin America, I'm thinking of the "Primera Fila" format, except it doesn't have to be necessarily acoustic. It wouldn't be an arena performance, but an intimate one with a small audience in a studio, like the Apple festival from 2016.

Of course the whole thing would be recorded and released in DVD or at least just uploaded to her channel, so even if she never repeats it again, we would finally have a live performance for every single song of hers. I know, a guy can dream lol 

And other than that I would show her a lot of the Latin pop artists I follow, I think there are many songs and styles she may like, maybe not, but she seems to like a wide range of genres so it would be interesting to know which Latin artist she prefers. 

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block