I think Jamie Lynn can't fake it anymore, the hatred she has for her own sister is out of control

12 hours ago, dritney said:

I don’t like Jamie Lynn and I don’t think she deserves sympathy but this video is out of context.

In all of the interviews on which she has said "I love my sister" there has been not a single one where her body language matched her words. She always says "I love my sister" looking indifferent or disgusted.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, gata said:

Im not a fan but can the comments about her looks stop, please.  Comment on her attitude and her book.  I hate when its done to  Brit.  

THIS! 

Because her looks is irrelevant, we don't attack her for that but for her heart. 

If she was a good persob you would praise her looks.

• Love 4

Can't she return to the oblivion where she rightfully was until now? Seriously enough, Britney barely even mentioned her in the last years, nobody cares about her fake messages and whatever she's tried to do after 10 years of conservatorships... If it was my sister I would have cared, immediately, sorry juno liar there's no redemption for you:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: She never even claimed that the conservatorship was abusive, nobody believes her lies...

do any of yall know this person?

she's jl hair dresser and up until a few weeks ago she was promoting jl's book and I even saw a facebook post she made saying we don't know everything. Well recently, I've seen in the last few days she's "liked" stuff that Britney has posted and she has mentioned a word about jl's book so i'm thinking she's changed sides........

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block