I think Jamie Lynn can't fake it anymore, the hatred she has for her own sister is out of control

Not only this but I was watching this bs interview on Popcorned Planet as they analyze it and the girl with the great accent pointed out something that JL says about Brit going on rants attacking my family, well shouldn’t it be our family??? At the end of the day, they are all family, so does she not include Brit in that???

• Like 3
1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Not only this but I was watching this bs interview on Popcorned Planet as they analyze it and the girl with the great accent pointed out something that JL says about Brit going on rants attacking my family, well shouldn’t it be our family??? At the end of the day, they are all family, so does she not include Brit in that???

I think Jamie Lynn more so means her fugly *** husband and her two daughters 

I’m sorry but that’s starting to be bullying… and the way she gets waaaaay more hates than her dad is weird. And all the comments about her looks…., if JL was saying that about someone you would be the first to say « JL is such a ****ty person, she makes fun of people apparences » like ok she is trash but she isn’t the one who caused the conservator ship 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block