Jaime Lynn reads Britney's text messages to her during 'Call Her Daddy' Podcast, PART 1 OUT NOW

Sorry but this is not right. She is acting like she loves her sister, supports her and distancing herself from everything, but at the same time she is selling her sister privacy in a worst way.

They were all “protecting” Britney during conservatorship, but at the moment it ended they are selling her out.

Sorry, but this family does not know what actually FAMILY means.

They are simply rednecks, a white trash hungry for money. And not enough smart, so they are easy to manipulate with by people who are benefiting from this situation behind the curtains. Sorry not sorry.

13 minutes ago, Luxuriou$ said:

she has hillbilly mentality. the only reason someone gave this women a platform to speak is ONLY because she's related to britney spears :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Her entire life and career :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: she tried the singing career and that flopped harder than her Zoey 101 reboot so she has to talk about Britney. Scum 

• Like 1

Honestly, I have never expressed myself on the jl question. But that's enough now. This person is terrible, she enjoys being the center of attention, even because if she is not talking about Britney, who considers her? Who is interviewing you? NOBODY! Poor... She can do and say what she wants but she will always remain a stranger to the rest of the world, here in Italy no one talks about her or knows who she is ... and above all these pathetic interviews do not arrive. Enjoy the moment that in a while you will retreat into oblivion

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, Anna Karina said:

Did she already read the texts? I didn't have the time yet to get through all 22 pages and only read until page 5. I'm a little scared what this cünt is going to read 

I assume that she hasn't read anything. I asked the same before cuz I cannot read all these pages or listen to a 1 hour interview lol and there was no answer.

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

I’m about 25 minutes into the interview. So far so good. I liked hearing the tidbits of her explaining what life was like growing up as a child with having a famous sister. Some interesting stuff! I love how she talks about how she looked up to Britney and described her as ‘brilliant’. It’s also interesting how much she also looked up to JT as somewhat of a father figure — given her dynamics with her own dad back home weren’t the best. It seems like the Spears’ family seemed most happy around the early 2000s — based on what she described. So far, she hasn’t said anything bad or malicious about Britney that raises concern. Most importantly, she’s sharing her life experiences from her own perspective — stemming back from early childhood. As someone who hasn’t read the book, there’s a lot of interesting things I’ve picked up on. I think we need to stop spewing so much hate and quit bullying her to shreds. Yes, Jamie Lynn has displayed some questionable behavior in the past but I don’t think she’s intentionally out to harm Britney. At this point, the main thing that confuses and frustrates me the most is why she hasn’t ditched Lou. There also definitely seems to be a lack of both JL and Britney understanding or listening to eachother’s struggles on both ends — which is probably what’s fueling this fire. Remember that they both experienced trauma and abuse but in separate ways. That being said, I pray that they both fully heal. By the end of the day, they’re family and no one sane likes to see their own blood suffer.

Seems Lou knew how to fill a void Lynne never could… that’s what happens when you ignore a child for another one… 

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.