Alex Vlasov: "Robin Greenhill was collecting dirt on Britney for YEARS"

2 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

I'm pretty sure nothing about Britney will "leak", they're dumb, but not that dumb. The source of the leak would be obvious.

You're right, but JL, her own sister, is out there being mean and even lying, and people who are not on the know about what's really going on will believe most of those and get a wrong impression about Britney. I hate that. So my point is, I don't think the source matters for the GP or even the media... We have already seen GMA turning her back on Brit for a trashy exclusive interview with JL.

• Like 7
11 minutes ago, Electric said:

- He thinks that Jamie Lynn was at one point enabled with some information for the book.

Weird because the book doesn't mention Britney during 2008-2019 at all, except for the part when she's talking about dad being sober in solidarity to Britney's court-ordered **** and alcohol tests 🤔

And the 2020-2021 part is all JL saying Britney's feelings don't matter and describing the Britney cussing her out incident 🤔

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Applejack said:

Weird because the book doesn't mention Britney during 2008-2019 at all, except for the part when she's talking about dad being sober in solidarity to Britney's court-ordered **** and alcohol tests 🤔

And the 2020-2021 part is all JL saying Britney's feelings don't matter and the Britney cussing her out incident 🤔

Maybe that information just didn't make the final cut of the book... doesn't mean Juno wasn't given some info by Britney's handlers and dad. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Electric said:

Maybe that information just didn't make the final cut of the book... doesn't mean Juno wasn't given some info by Britney's handlers and dad. 

I believe Alex and IMO JL would’ve used intel in her book had Britney’s testimony not been public. Likely scenario is she cut it out of the book. The last chapter was hurriedly and angrily written post June 23, 2021

6 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

Also he said that when Maddie was in that accident Robin said “this was Gods way of punishing/warning the spears family and they must repent for forgiveness” my jaw hit the floor on that one because it shows you how much religion was used as a weapon with the ones controlling Britney’s life. Cult like stuff there 😳

Religious extremists cults are all around and running rampant through the south/S.E. more than anywhere in the U.S. with the exception of Utah. They’re brainwashed to believe anything good is from God and anything bad is the 👿. Crazy ****!!!

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Here are some possible laws that have been broken by Robin:

"A first offense of eavesdropping or wiretapping is punishable by a fine of up to $2,500 or imprisonment for up to one year. Cal. Penal Code §§ 631, 632. Subsequent offenses carry a maximum fine of $10,000 and jail sentence of up to one year. Id.

Disclosing the contents of recorded or overheard telephone conversations could lead to fines of up to $5,000 and one year in jail, but only if the person making the disclosure was not a party to the conversation. Cal. Penal Code § 637. The law prohibiting disclosure of telephone conversations does not apply to people who are parties to the conversation. Id.

Violation of the state’s hidden camera law is a misdemeanor punishable by up to six months in jail and a fine of up to $1,000. Cal. Penal Code § 19. Subsequent offenses carry a maximum $2,000 fine and up to one year in jail. Cal. Penal Code § 647(l).

The state’s vehicle code provides for penalties of up to six months in jail and fines of up to $2,500. Cal. Veh. Code § 40008(a).

The anti-paparazzi law is a civil statute that does not have any criminal penalties."

Source: https://www.rcfp.org/reporters-recording-guide/california/

Thank you for posting this! In my opinion it’s not enough but they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent available if they reveal ANYTHING.

• Like 6
13 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Thank you for posting this! In my opinion it’s not enough but they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent available if they reveal ANYTHING.

They should be prosecuted to the fullest extent...whether they reveal anything or not!

It's still a crime to make the recordings, even if they do nothing with them.

I suspect this is why Rosengart keeps bringing it up...He KNOWS!

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block