Alex Vlasov: "Robin Greenhill was collecting dirt on Britney for YEARS"

51 minutes ago, B. Leigh said:

Like I said everyone knows she was spiraling then and lost custody...these ppl have misstepped at every chance because they do not understand the current climate on mental health...if they release this stuff it will look bad on them not Britney...

They've painted themselves into a corner.

And we're getting to watch their reactions in real time. :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

• Love 2
  • Like 3
9 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

I haven't seen this commented about yet - in the interview, Alex describes how Britney's team generally were NOT fans of Britney.  Like, they did not like her as a person, and made her well aware of this.  All this time, she's surrounded with people who act like her ideas and requests are foolish and annoying, yet they take all of the credit when she is successful.  Conversely, when she was criticized or something flopped, the team contributed to the public perception that it was Britney's personal choices that created the failure.   Alex describes how hateful Edan was in particular towards everyone LGBTQ and how this personally affected his sense of self.  The more I learn about the intricacies of how thoroughly cult-like the con was, the more amazed I am that Britney survived with any scrap of her personality left.  

Reading this makes me feel really sad for Britney. This is slavery/trafficking and abuse and it’s frankly terrifying. I would never ever encourage anyone to pursue a career in Hollywood. This is dark sh**.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Here are some possible laws that have been broken by Robin:

"A first offense of eavesdropping or wiretapping is punishable by a fine of up to $2,500 or imprisonment for up to one year. Cal. Penal Code §§ 631, 632. Subsequent offenses carry a maximum fine of $10,000 and jail sentence of up to one year. Id.

Disclosing the contents of recorded or overheard telephone conversations could lead to fines of up to $5,000 and one year in jail, but only if the person making the disclosure was not a party to the conversation. Cal. Penal Code § 637. The law prohibiting disclosure of telephone conversations does not apply to people who are parties to the conversation. Id.

Violation of the state’s hidden camera law is a misdemeanor punishable by up to six months in jail and a fine of up to $1,000. Cal. Penal Code § 19. Subsequent offenses carry a maximum $2,000 fine and up to one year in jail. Cal. Penal Code § 647(l).

The state’s vehicle code provides for penalties of up to six months in jail and fines of up to $2,500. Cal. Veh. Code § 40008(a).

The anti-paparazzi law is a civil statute that does not have any criminal penalties."

Source: https://www.rcfp.org/reporters-recording-guide/california/

Earlier in November (?) someone, I think a lawyer (Melcher maybe ?) analysing the buggng incident had said it can be multiple counts for each day or something, and that fine can actually multiply to a considerable sum in the final analysis 

• Like 2

His testimony should prove Robin Greenhill perjured herself with her sworn statement that

Tri Star is not aware of and did not place a recording device in Britney's home 

Robin has to go down now. Seriously hope more people testify rather than "keep their heads down" 

"Treated Britney like a thing" 😡🤬💢😡😡 

they need to go down.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

I haven't seen this commented about yet - in the interview, Alex describes how Britney's team generally were NOT fans of Britney.  Like, they did not like her as a person, and made her well aware of this.  All this time, she's surrounded with people who act like her ideas and requests are foolish and annoying, yet they take all of the credit when she is successful.  Conversely, when she was criticized or something flopped, the team contributed to the public perception that it was Britney's personal choices that created the failure.   Alex describes how hateful Edan was in particular towards everyone LGBTQ and how this personally affected his sense of self.  The more I learn about the intricacies of how thoroughly cult-like the con was, the more amazed I am that Britney survived with any scrap of her personality left.  

:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

I hate team con and her family. They deserve this backlash and more.

We won’t stop :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Like 1

He also talked a bit about Larry. Larry was going some **** personally so he wasn't there from time to time and he only dealt with him indirectly. But he could say that the entire management team did not like Britney. Everything she asked was met with an eye roll.

And also, Britney would give them ideas and if succeeded she was a genius, if not, then she was erratic.

They hated gay people. They belittled the fan base during Free Britney. Apparently racism and bigotry were a job requirement for people around Britney too.

Saw someone already posted this. But yeah, management hated Britney as an artist and as a person, and it makes a lot of sense. It must have been hell to be brute forced with a squad of people who hate you and make sure you know they do.

She did not have the password of her social media. But her posts now are 100% unfiltered Britney in his opinion

• Love 8

I don't think they can release any information they got from recordings, or the recordings themselves, because it's illegal. Except, according to what was posted elsewhere on this thread, if the person releasing it is also recorded. But how would they look in a conversation that's being recorded? They could drop info that was gained that way, but it would be obvious where it came from. They have a lot more to lose than Britney. People find surreptitious recordings unsavoury, and I don't know that it matters if it was "court-sanctioned", as Jamie claims.

The one cult I'm familiar with that used recordings/embarrassing information, Nxivm, used it by saying it would be released to their families, which was enough to intimidate the members. I don't think any of that information was released to the public, or even in court. It would only sink the leaders further. It was virtually impossible for them to use it for leverage; it was the opposite. It's worth remembering that quite a few of those people are in prison now.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I will NEVER forget how sick I felt when I saw these photos. The photos of her being pushed out to paparazzi from the 1 star mental hospital because of the leaked voicemail and fans demanding she be released. She was so drugged up (probably on Lithium) and looked so sad. It broke my heart and still does to this day. These people WILL pay for the hurt they did to her. I love this strong woman so damn much.

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block