Alex Vlasov: "Robin Greenhill was collecting dirt on Britney for YEARS"

It still doesn’t sit well with me that this gentleman was aware of all the abuse she was going through and was complicit for a job. 

I am thankful that he finally did the right thing by speaking up but he sat by while a human being was trafficked and invaded.

I hold this view for many people including those still around her. 

🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like 2

I reallyreally wanna believe that team con is now completely incapacitated and can’t destroy britney anymore or do any harm. But I just can’t.

First of all, they are evil crazy cult like religious *********, and those people are known for being capable for some crazy ****, and I cannot even understand all their nasty ways and resources.

Second, the athmosphere for ”mental health” has maybe changed in some ways, but actually is mostly being able to talk about your depression, using your voice and this general blabla. People still like to turn their heads away if a person is visibly different or does something bit weird. I see and feel this everyday with a schizophrenic sibling, and hell, I have seen it here just a week ago when ppl were saying Britneys behaviour was erratic because of some fking beautiful semi-nude photos!

sorry i can’t be more positive about this, I just don’t trust these systems and peoples judgment. But I really want to be wrong, I hope Brit can live in peace now and team Con will be finally held accountable AND the ACTUAL mental health stigma will be washed out of the toilet one day. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I still can't believe that this whole mess went on for soooo long, way too long! :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary: They all need to pay for what they did to Britney :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: It breaks my heart when I think of her and what she has gone through :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: And to think that we probably know only 1% of what happened behind the scenes during these 13 years... :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: Stay strong, Britney... We all love you :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

This is a really good interview. Every Britney fan should be listening to it. 

In addition to everything mentioned here, it’s worth pointing out how much Alex said Edan and Blackbox Security were homophobic, says they hate gays, calling gays disgusting all the time, and referring to the #FreeBritney movement as just a bunch of gays. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Something he said re criminal and civil charges (also from his experience with FBI) : takes years, criminal charges not up to Rosengart. BUT Britney has to be heavily involved. 

Are they trying to scare her so she doesn't file or push through?

Robin quoting religion!!?? Is it piety to steal spy and exploit.. hypocrite

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

This is a really good interview. Every Britney fan should be listening to it. 

In addition to everything mentioned here, it’s worth pointing out how much Alex said Edan and Blackbox Security were homophobic, says they hate gays, calling gays disgusting all the time, and referring to the #FreeBritney movement as just a bunch of gays. 

Isn’t Edan gay though? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory: his Facebook was discovered around FFT and it had photos of he and his boyfriend :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

As per Alex in this interview, no, he has a wife and kids and was disgusted that Alex put him on security for Demi at 2013 Pride because he didn’t want to be around gays or want his kids to see them.

Wtffff that’s ****ed up! I will watch this later in full, Edan is trash they all are considering most money profited through the conservatorship was from LGBTQI+ community members! 

• Like 4

Don't these people have a consciousness? Like, how do you go to sleep at night peacefully knowing that you have made it your job to keep someone in an abusive situation that you helped creating? Like, how does that work? Because when I accidentally step on a snail in the dark when I walk my dog at night my Catholic consciousness kicks in big time already. I can't imagine consciously choosing to do the devil's work on a daily basis and not feeling any remorse. It's vile.

8 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

So he is in fact gay? I knew this bc he flirted with me before a POM show :orangu_orangutan_ape:

:dead_falling_wig_dying: if he is, he’s closeted…

as per this interview (if i didn’t misinterpret it again), he does have a wife and she’s the one that was psychoanalyzing all the staff. Alex said Black Box Security is a very homophobic company - that it’s not okay to be gay there and he had to go back in the closet while he worked there. I can’t see Edan being gay (and being okay with it) yet hiring homophobes for his company.

19 hours ago, B. Leigh said:

I just don't think this is going to work in team cons favor...any recordings or videos they have are because she was in a conservatorship and releasing that and trying to weaponize her  mental health against her when she can just say she was drugged is going to do them more harm than good not Britney...

You arecan right. The have devious ways, but it would be hard not to trace a very obviously personal video or audio, which would send them straight to legal trouble, since it would be releasing and exploiting illegally obtained material

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block