Alex Vlasov: "Robin Greenhill was collecting dirt on Britney for YEARS"

I just don't think this is going to work in team cons favor...any recordings or videos they have are because she was in a conservatorship and releasing that and trying to weaponize her  mental health against her when she can just say she was drugged is going to do them more harm than good not Britney...

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

If Robin was to face criminal charges from this...

What would the charges be?

Wouldn't it technically be a form of stalking? Especially since Robin is the one organizing it and "saving" whatever info she's finding.

disgusting! They're all so obsessed with her!

12 minutes ago, B. Leigh said:

I just don't think this is going to work in team cons favor...any recordings or videos they have are because she was in a conservatorship and releasing that and trying to weaponize her  mental health against her when she can just say she was drugged is going to do them more harm than good not Britney...

I really hope you are right, but honestly I’m concerned. These ppl managed to keep a famous pop star in a conservatorship for 13 years and they didn’t even have an actual capacity declaration.

Many ppl still think Britney is/was somehow too sick or whatever that her abuse was justified. These people are evil and they have many ways of making evil **** happen, and unfortunatelly the media and GP sometimes seem to be inclined to believe the worst of brit.

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, B. Leigh said:

I wouldn't be shocked if they're sitting on recordings from the pre-conservatorship era.

When they're released, the CON players will use them to justify why she needed a conservatorship to begin with.

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, femmepop said:

Wouldn't it technically be a form of stalking? Especially since Robin is the one organizing it and "saving" whatever info she's finding.

disgusting! They're all so obsessed with her!

She'll likely argue that she was doing it at Jamie's request, and with his full consent.

It's a fuzzy area of the law, I would think, in terms of who the fall guy will be.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I wouldn't be shocked if they're sitting on recordings from the pre-conservatorship era.

When they're released, the CON players will use them to justify why she needed a conservatorship to begin with.

But thats my thing...most ppl know that Britney was spiraling...the issue is team con using that to kick her while she is down instead of helping her up...I just don't think weaponizing britney's mental health issues is going to work...I just don't see it...

• Like 2
1 minute ago, B. Leigh said:

But thats my thing...most ppl know that Britney was spiraling...the issue is team con using that to kick her while she is down instead of helping her up...I just don't think weaponizing britney's mental health issues is going to work...I just don't see it...

My guess is it will be something to do with her children...Neglect, abuse, **** use.

Whatever evidence they used to force her into rehab, and to have her custody rights stripped, will suddenly find its way into the public eye.

And then they'll allow someone else to take the fall for it becoming public...Someone like K-Fed will finally be thrown under the bus.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Applejack said:

I'm not sure if the surveillance stuff will make it into an actual charge because of the stature of limitations. I am more hopeful for whatever financial shenanigans Wallet, Jamie, Lou, Robin and JL did though.

Just like with the mafia and narco-traffickers, if they ever really fall it will be only because of the financials

• Like 2

I am hoping that, whatever they had, it was enough to blackmail Britney during the con years and keep heep her compliant in case she rebelled, but won't be enough to keep her completely silent now that she's already out.

Wishful thinking, maybe, but the other scenario makes me too sad. They're all such a horrible cult, it scares me.

Alex Vlasov is a hero.

48 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

My guess is it will be something to do with her children...Neglect, abuse, **** use.

Whatever evidence they used to force her into rehab, and to have her custody rights stripped, will suddenly find its way into the public eye.

And then they'll allow someone else to take the fall for it becoming public...Someone like K-Fed will finally be thrown under the bus.

Like I said everyone knows she was spiraling then and lost custody...these ppl have misstepped at every chance because they do not understand the current climate on mental health...if they release this stuff it will look bad on them not Britney...

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block