Person That Was Allegedly Bullied By Jamie Lynn In School Speaks Out

I went to school with Jamie Lynn, and if you would have told me at 16 that my bully would be bullied on such a global scale, I would not have believed it. Upside-down faceUpside-down faceUpside-down faceUpside-down face

And honestly the worst thing Jamie (Lynn) did to me was tell me I couldn’t like Backstreet Boys because Britney was dating JT so I had to like n’sync. Obviously I refused because BSB4LIFE.

I used to have a box of stuff from high school that had notes from her about how much she hated her parents Face with tears of joyFace with tears of joy I wish I still had that box

One was about this school she was gonna start called “James P Academy” (at the time I did NOT know that was her dad’s name, that’s what she called herself for a while, and she joked that you could learn how to live without your abusive parents

One time she had a house party and her mom told me that I could be a model, soooo. Lynn has had my loyalty since about 2001

How bout the time in 4th grade when she brought Britney’s Grammy to school?

Just typical popular mean girl behavior lol. She always thought everyone was trying to be her friend just to use her—which was probably true of most of them

Is this real :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Haha 8
  • Like 1

Lol wait what? None of those girls look like Jamie Lynn and I think she is using the word bully loosely. I'm all for calling jl out but come on this is hardly bullying especially because the worst thing she did was said she had to like NSYNC. :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

leave it to a bsb fan to make it more dramatic than it is lol

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Busybee said:

Lol wait what? None of those girls look like Jamie Lynn and I think she is using the word bully loosely. I'm all for calling jl out but come on this is hardly bullying especially because the worst thing she did was said she had to like NSYNC. :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

leave it to a bsb fan to make it more dramatic than it is lol

It is Jamie Lynn. The names are in order. I'm even surer it is Jamie Lynn because Jamie Lynn's childhood friend Crystal is in the picture too 💀💀💀

5 minutes ago, Applejack said:

It is Jamie Lynn. The names are in order. I'm even surer it is Jamie Lynn because Jamie Lynn's childhood friend Crystal is in the picture too 💀💀💀

Yeah I saw the names it just looks nothing like her granted its a super old pic probably taken on a disposable lol

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block