Person That Was Allegedly Bullied By Jamie Lynn In School Speaks Out

wait what. i dont doubt juno loser is a bully since we ve heard of the zoey 101 drama, but none of the things this person said was mean girls or bully behaviour lmao. just normal kid/teen stuff. when i was bullied i got boogers thrown in my hair (middle school boys are real mature) and my stuff thrown in the bin, thats bully behaviour

(also hi everyone, im back o_o)

• 2 months later...

OMG, this isn't very pleasant to see and find out. I hope soon it will be okay. You can often encounter something like this. I think because of lack of education; I love to read blogs like https://paperap.com/free-papers/respect/ to develop myself and understand the world around me better. Respect nowadays is a significant problem because we live in a horrible world that not many can stand, that's why I think it would be excellent to get education from school about education (separate lesson).

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block