PCD BIG DRAMA: *****cat Dolls Blindsided By Nicole Scherzinger's Reunion Cancellation ! DOLLS CATFIGHT !!

This is a mess because it started as a mess.

This time around it would've been better to be Nicole & The *****cat Dolls, especially since Nicole is part of management this time. But oh well, it shows you they were never a group, it a soloist with background dancers, I expected Nicole to at least name the girls in her statement :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands::tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Ehju0901 said:

It really is unfortunate.  Remove Nicole and get someone else.  Melody’s voice wouldn’t really fit the tone, but I could see Fergie possibly.  Need someone with a deep tone.

Melody has no love from the fans, cos of her hatred of Nicole since the group started 

She's blamed nicole for a lot of things and when she did two things.  

The Phoenix AZ calling her out in her own Hometown and when Nicole said what's up Phoenix, she was booed. And looked at melody like the gloves are off now..

This was their opening slot for Britney spears in 2009, already the cracks were starting cos we all know by 2010, they broke up. 

And of course the AMAS 2006, where she pissed off Nicole and Nicole had to run up fast like stay in your lane child. 

They'll have to get Fergie, I would say Gwen, but the Gwen everybody loved is basically gone and dead (thanks to Gavin Rossale for breaking the original Ska queens heart, that she wants nothing to do with that world anymore).

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block