PCD BIG DRAMA: *****cat Dolls Blindsided By Nicole Scherzinger's Reunion Cancellation ! DOLLS CATFIGHT !!

3 hours ago, BabyBabyBay said:

I neeeeed to know what is happening behind the scenes, I just know it's really popping off there :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

It's all published with the legal documents that were filed with the courts. Basically Nicole wanted more control than Robin, the founder. The documents show everyones profit percentage, I think Nicole initially had 35% and she wanted 55%? But anyways, nothing is really going on behind the scenes since they're not friends/around each other. 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Brispea said:

It's all published with the legal documents that were filed with the courts. Basically Nicole wanted more control than Robin, the founder. The documents show everyones profit percentage, I think Nicole initially had 35% and she wanted 55%? But anyways, nothing is really going on behind the scenes since they're not friends/around each other. 

I meant what's happening behind closed doors since Nicole's announcement.

The group chats are obviously active, I doubt they're all sat there like :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

16 hours ago, dran said:

Guys I commented on one of the post saying Nicole is nothing without PCD, and PCD is nothing without Nicole. A Nicole fan DMed me and yelled at me 

giant mess. Lots of o potential for something huge but of course this happens 

Nicole has....fans?!

Britney Spears What GIF

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

I’ll never get tired of try-hards trying to bad-mouth Nicole, as if any of these other women have a career without her. 😂

Say what you want about Nicole, but she’s got pipes, beauty and BUSINESS SAVVY. Spark all the rumors you want… maybe she’s guilty of trying to over-manage the reunion…. But let’s be real, there would be no PCD without Nicole. 

Robin is a hot mess, and frankly a kin to Lou Taylor. It’s not about “sisterhood” for her…. It’s about money and creative control. You can’t blame someone like Nicole, an artist, for not wanting to be controlled by a brand manager. That’s the same **** Britney went through. Why would Nicole walk back into something like PCD with Robin controlling it all? Why wouldn’t she want to be a part of the band’s creative management. Y’all act like she’s the anti-Christ for being talented and intelligent. 

And let’s take this one step further because it’s beyond ridiculous to think that Kim, Carmit, Jessica and Ashley would just be voiceless in this. Why on God’s green earth would these 4 women come back into this group, and willingly sign on to work with Nicole, if she’s really the tyrant you all claim her to be? Answer… they WOULDN’T. And if Nicole is such a nasty diva, then why wouldn’t these women stick with Melody and have her back. Why would they ditch her and just jump back with Nicole? They’re all free women, they made choices. Use some logic folks…. At this point Nicole has balls of steel for taking constant **** thrown in her direction, every time this group is mentioned. Frankly, I’d bounce from it too if I were her.

😂

I am genuinely bummed though. My 20’s *** anthems live on those PCD tapes…. I would’ve loved to see this reunion tour. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

But the girl group is an off branch to Robin Burlesque company. 

The only legal way for Nicole to take the girls, but sadly I also think the girls and Nicole's images and likeness are tied to robin as well 

So Nicole has two options cos Robin won't leave a brand she created which the girl group is part of that brand..

She'll probably have to leave the other girls in the dust and start her own girl group..

Will it be the same, no.

But you know since Robin created the girl group as an off branch from the iconic burlesque act, Nicole has no control and no Victory coming her way 

She's better off starting her own group with new material since Robin will make sure she can't perform any PCD out of the court settlement to set her free of obligations. 

Robin is going to win.

Nicole announcing the cancellation and the girls being surprised by that announcement  

Let's me know she's losing in court. 

Like people been saying, for Nicole to do that announcement without the other girls names, you know something went down.

For Robin to say 5 other girls, that implies Nicole might have been fired.

The replacement phone lines are about to start. 

Somewhere is the truth, and we probably will never know. 

I feel like there's more to this story than what's being said.  There's too many missing pieces.

PCD in general has been poorly managed by Robin.  She's tried to reboot PCD so many times with other girls and flopped before it could even start.  Unless all of them go independent or somehow find a label that would actually support them, they all need each other or they'll keep flopping without proper connections in the industry.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

The only legal way for Nicole to take the girls, but sadly I also think the girls and Nicole's images and likeness are tied to robin as well 

So Nicole has two options cos Robin won't leave a brand she created which the girl group is part of that brand..

She'll probably have to leave the other girls in the dust and start her own girl group..

Will it be the same, no.

But you know since Robin created the girl group as an off branch from the iconic burlesque act, Nicole has no control and no Victory coming her way 

She's better off starting her own group with new material since Robin will make sure she can't perform any PCD out of the court settlement to set her free of obligations. 

Robin is going to win.

Nicole announcing the cancellation and the girls being surprised by that announcement  

Like people been saying, for Nicole to do that announcement without the other girls names, you know something went down.

Lol if she was so business savvy she’d be cashing in that reunion money rather than having petty online drama to prove she’s worth more than the others.

I guess well see her in “Im a celebrity get me out of here” next season? Where she will be making SO MUCH more money. Because like you said she is a financial genius

Vine Ok GIF

On 1/10/2022 at 8:35 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

Will it be the same, no.

Robin is going to win.

I think Nicole is going to win, the tour dates got changed twice, and it seemed like they were changed the second time without Nicole agreeing.  Have the countries they were suppose to tour are in still in lockdown. It really doesnt make sense her to commit and come out of pocket the way she has been.