PCD BIG DRAMA: *****cat Dolls Blindsided By Nicole Scherzinger's Reunion Cancellation ! DOLLS CATFIGHT !!

54 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Nicole is so talented but even tho the other girls don’t really sing, idk they do shine. Like when I see Nicole perform with backup dancers, it doesn’t have the same energy as when she’s with the PCD girls. 

I don’t know them except the bop “show me” by Jessica Sutta :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

7 minutes ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

It amazes me how these women never got along. 
I don’t know how PCD kept up a front that they could even stand each other for the years they released albums and did world tours. GEEZ. 

All the girls were close while in the group except with Nicole. She isolated herself from them. I’ve always loved Ashley and Kimberly’s tight friendship. Them together were always hilarious. And Carmit and Jessica still get together because they live in the US, while Kim and Ash are in the UK. 

• Love 1
On 4/19/2022 at 8:11 PM, Brat said:

I don’t know them except the bop “show me” by Jessica Sutta :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Not Mike posting some of their most boring tracks :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

The only one who can't really sing is Kim, and Carmit is boring as hell by herself.

But here are the ones I like the most from Jessica, Ashley, and Kimberly

So after Jessica's Show Me rightfully blocked Nicole's Don't Hold Your Breath from hitting #1. Nicole was so threatened that she got Jessica's album shelved. As well as Show Me, it was full of other bops too!

Spoiler

She's got a few more bops that were really good and slept on too (quite a few of these hit #1 on the dance charts too)

Spoiler

Jessica was easily the most slept on member of the group.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block