Justin Timberlake wanted Janet Jackson to be part of his Super Bowl Halftime Show

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Prince was right **** never made a come back. 

Then Jt had the nerve to slam him and just make fun for not being on the charts. 

Prince and Madonna both had the two biggest tours of 2004..

I always wanted to say to JT, by 2007 Prince was already a legend. 

He sells out by his name and his catalog alone. 

You can't and never will achieve that in your life. 

Prince will forever be missed. He was a real artist. A real talent 😭😭

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

And let's not forget JT dragged and disrespected MJ too. And let’s not forget how entitled, salty, pressed, mad and pissed he was when the Jackson Family didn’t invite him to Michael’s memorial service in 2009. MJ didn't like him anyway. 

And he also joked and laughed about Janet at the Grammys in 2004. 

Mediocre man with a whole bunch of privilege, if you ask me. 

2 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

And let's not forget JT dragged and disrespected MJ too. And let’s not forget how entitled, salty, pressed, mad and pissed he was when the Jackson Family didn’t invite him to Michael’s memorial service in 2009. MJ didn't like him anyway. 

What did he say about Janet at the Grammys in 2004 ? 

53 minutes ago, Niaraley said:

What did he say about Janet at the Grammys in 2004 ? 

Here... 

https://ew.com/article/2004/02/07/justin-apologizes-order-appear-grammys/

Honestly, i have no words. All i have to say is What an Entitled, privileged mediocre man. This doesn't even look like a true apology 

Meanwhile, Janet apologized and as for the wardrobe malfunction, it wasn't even her intention and she didn't even do it, JT did and she gets all the blame while JT gets praised smh. 

Perfect exemple of the industry celebrating mediocrity over excellence 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Leolileinstein said:

Here... 

https://ew.com/article/2004/02/07/justin-apologizes-order-appear-grammys/

Honestly, i have no words. All i have to say is What an Entitled, privileged mediocre man. This doesn't even look like a true apology 

Meanwhile, Janet apologized and as for the wardrobe malfunction, it wasn't even her intention and she didn't even do it, JT did and she gets all the blame while JT gets praised smh

Thank you, I will check it ☺ I think I will be even more shocked by his behavior ☹️ Yes it's so frustrating how the situation was handled 😟

• Love 1

Anybody thinking Janet will do a superbowl keep dreaming. 

She will never step forth on that stage. 

NFL acts like she isn't banned but we know the truth 

MTV blacklisted her, clear channel same thing, bet supported her, but some of my friends of color, even said their fellow black people judged them for standing by her, it divided even in her own folks. 

It was actually hard to be a Janet fan at that time. 

People just left, cos what I heard.

Those Jacksons just love shock value, the osmonds (their white counterparts in the 70s) sure looks the real winners. 

It was hard. To admit you liked a Jackson without being judged by not just the media, but everybody in every day life. 

It led to a crackdown on ***uality and ***ual expression, even MTV moved Toxic to midnight viewing cos of this. 

It was like they were acting being ***ual is wrong. 

14 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Anybody thinking Janet will do a superbowl keep dreaming. 

She will never step forth on that stage. 

NFL acts like she isn't banned but we know the truth 

MTV blacklisted her, clear channel same thing, bet supported her, but some of my friends of color, even said their fellow black people judged them for standing by her, it divided even in her own folks. 

It was actually hard to be a Janet fan at that time. 

People just left, cos what I heard.

Those Jacksons just love shock value, the osmonds (their white counterparts in the 70s) sure looks the real winners. 

It was hard. To admit you liked a Jackson without being judged by not just the media, but everybody in every day life. 

It led to a crackdown on ***uality and ***ual expression, even MTV moved Toxic to midnight viewing cos of this. 

It was like they were acting being ***ual is wrong. 

Janet will never return to that stage. Do you know where I can find the New York Times documentary on Janet? I think it’s called Malfunction: the undressing of Janet Jackson? 

7 hours ago, sparrowhawk said:

any janet stans on here? anyone wanna give me the inside scoop on superbowl? does she hold it against him? what REALLY went down?

The New York Times did a whole documentary just like they did “ Framing  Britney Spears” called “Malfunction: The Undressing of Janet Jackson”. It’s great!

This quote is from her own documentary out the end of January. With all that being said, she took the high road, like Britney, but did allude to the fact that he left her out to dry!

24 minutes ago, JayMac104 said:

The New York Times did a whole documentary just like they did “ Framing  Britney Spears” called “Malfunction: The Undressing of Janet Jackson”. It’s great!

This quote is from her own documentary out the end of January. With all that being said, she took the high road, like Britney, but did allude to the fact that he left her out to dry!

Do u know where I can find the NYT doc online

Janet face says it all, when Justin had the chance to defend he didn't it ruined Janet's career women is absolutely forgotten despite having such impact onto the industry I am glad her movie is coming out - they went all in I feel from the trailer. 

Justin is a garbage person and Britney & JT was something I can forget because both were young but what he did to Janet is something unforgivable. 

18 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I can totally see why she dodged this, but it would've definitely been a moment had she agreed.

jjdoc.jpg.acacae3ce4b5f99a7fe200dafc1b6939.jpg

Ive already said it here so many times... i TRULY REALLY DOUBT the “wordrobe malfunction” was JTs idea. Imo that was Janet trying to shock, and she did in a “bad” way (mostly coz people can be very hipocrit). 
JT could have been by her side during the storm after? Course! But IMO he dont deserve THIS hate. 
Janet herself could have handleled it better by being more MADONNA aboit it... i mean... more like “i did it and im not sorry, its human nature”. U know???

and YES she could have accepted the invite and make it a great moment FOR HER. I would love to watch!

Its all about “peace and love”.

• Like 1

He always took advantage of a woman in the industry to be more famous. He began with cry me a river with girl looking like Britney, then he made that awful waldrobe malfuctaion with Janet. And then years later he comes to Janet to make a superbowl?really? I would say FU big time. How he even dare to ask Janet after he practically left her under the train of that mefia circus. I like his music. But his career is only there bc of the more powerful woman he used. And idk if he ever tried to apologize in person. Not for the public or instagramm-but geniune apology. But i think Janet did right thing. She has dignity and would not let him use her 2nd time.

On 1/3/2022 at 1:01 PM, Leolileinstein said:

Woah, I didn't remember all of this. He was angry about not going to Michael's funeral? Can you pls elaborate? He is such a jerk. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, fabricio83 said:

Ive already said it here so many times... i TRULY REALLY DOUBT the “wordrobe malfunction” was JTs idea. Imo that was Janet trying to shock, and she did in a “bad” way (mostly coz people can be very hipocrit). 
JT could have been by her side during the storm after? Course! But IMO he dont deserve THIS hate. 
Janet herself could have handleled it better by being more MADONNA aboit it... i mean... more like “i did it and im not sorry, its human nature”. U know???

and YES she could have accepted the invite and make it a great moment FOR HER. I would love to watch!

Its all about “peace and love”.

I disagree with the aspect of making peace, cause he is a consistent jerk, but I agree about Janet's attitude and responsibility in the matter. She should have handled it differently. Absolutely.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block