Justin Timberlake wanted Janet Jackson to be part of his Super Bowl Halftime Show

8 hours ago, icybaby said:

He always took advantage of a woman in the industry to be more famous. He began with cry me a river with girl looking like Britney, then he made that awful waldrobe malfuctaion with Janet. And then years later he comes to Janet to make a superbowl?really? I would say FU big time. How he even dare to ask Janet after he practically left her under the train of that mefia circus. I like his music. But his career is only there bc of the more powerful woman he used. And idk if he ever tried to apologize in person. Not for the public or instagramm-but geniune apology. But i think Janet did right thing. She has dignity and would not let him use her 2nd time.

He used Kylie too tho 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Bigno said:

Good for them!

Thanks for answering.

10 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

Basically he wanted to participate at MJ's memorial service in 2009, you know, but the Jackson Family didn't invite him and he was pressed, mad and pissed. 

Oddly enough though, he was one of the features on michael’s 2014 posthumous release. 

• Like 1

And instead he found some awkward tween who clearly had NO clue who JT was :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

https://mashable.com/article/super-bowl-selfie-kid-justin-timberlake

(headline says: “Selfie Kid was Best Part of Super Bowl”). Ie, the nights left shark. :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

Edit: Why the hell did JT try so damn hard with this kid? It felt like his entire performance occurred right there. He should’ve found some 30-something year old woman who would’ve been stoked due to *NSYNC nostalgia to have a shot at them being excited or even aware as to who he was. It was just so awkward.

JUSTIN: HES NOT THAT INTO YOU. 
spacer.png

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block