Justin Timberlake wanted Janet Jackson to be part of his Super Bowl Halftime Show

1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

It would've been a moment for Justin, not Janet. It was a move to better his image because at the time people on twitter were saying Justice4Janet, and so A-if she agreed, it would show the public that JT is all forgiven and we can see he is a great guy, B-he'd get more headlines because Janet was trending and he got her on HIS superbowl. I'm glad she didn't participate. 

Couldn't say it better!

• Love 2

Hmm, that's why Janet posted on IG that defending JT after the costume documentary the other day.

I'm glad Janet didn't perform, because JT's halftime show was very boring and she could have been embarrassed together:sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

Instead, what JT should have done was to admit and apologize that he wanted to do something shocking to win the Britney and Madonna kiss, rather than muddying the waters by letting Janet appear at the Super Bowl:angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:
That's if the accusations in this article are true.

Justin Timberlake set up 'wardrobe malfunction' to one-up Britney Spears: stylist
https://pagesix.com/2021/04/11/justin-timberlake-set-up-wardrobe-malfunction-to-one-up-britney-spears-stylist/?utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=P6Twitter

• Like 2
1 hour ago, sparrowhawk said:

any janet stans on here? anyone wanna give me the inside scoop on superbowl? does she hold it against him? what REALLY went down?

He literally acted like a victim, even he admitted he really was wrong for letting her hang to dry to the vultures, Janet was normally not as scandalous as Michael..

Her biggest scandal up to the halftime show, nobody nobody knew she was married to Rene until the divorce was announced, that to me was her biggest scandal to date. 

But it showed how private she actually was..

Then add the second child molestation case against Michael, and like she said the public hated her more cos she supported him..

She even said the phrase is guilty by association.  That's the best way to describe the public backlash for supporting Michael. 

37 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

He literally acted like a victim, even he admitted he really was wrong for letting her hang to dry to the vultures, Janet was normally not as scandalous as Michael..

Her biggest scandal up to the halftime show, nobody nobody knew she was married to Rene until the divorce was announced, that to me was her biggest scandal to date. 

But it showed how private she actually was..

Then add the second child molestation case against Michael, and like she said the public hated her more cos she supported him..

She even said the phrase is guilty by association.  That's the best way to describe the public backlash for supporting Michael. 

And let's not forget JT dragged and disrespected MJ too. And let’s not forget how entitled, salty, pressed, mad and pissed he was when the Jackson Family didn’t invite him to Michael’s memorial service in 2009. MJ didn't like him anyway. 

And he also joked and laughed about Janet at the Grammys in 2004. 

Mediocre man with a whole bunch of privilege, if you ask me. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
32 minutes ago, Leolileinstein said:

And let's not forget JT dragged and disrespected MJ too. And let’s not forget how entitled, salty, pressed, mad and pissed he was when the Jackson Family didn’t invite him to Michael’s memorial service in 2009. MJ didn't like him anyway. 

And he also joked and laughed about Janet at the Grammys in 2004. 

Mediocre man with a whole bunch of privilege, if you ask me. 

He literally was disrespectful to black artists in general.

Or black people In general..

That retweet when he said on bless your Heart,  everybody agreed that was like his true colors shined with that ignorant response. 

But he's working with Timbaland again..

And most blogs are once again saying. 

Is money really that important, black artists need solid producers but Timbaland going back to JT, is a reminder of money over principles.

Timbaland will say he worked with black artists, he did but that was when aaliyah was alive. Then he moved to Jt and Madonna artists that would make him bank..

Selling out cos white money is better.  

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Leolileinstein said:

That part. 💯💯💯

The fact that he still has a career is beyond me. 

And i agree. 

Prince was right **** never made a come back. 

Then Jt had the nerve to slam him and just make fun for not being on the charts. 

Prince and Madonna both had the two biggest tours of 2004..

I always wanted to say to JT, by 2007 Prince was already a legend. 

He sells out by his name and his catalog alone. 

You can't and never will achieve that in your life. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block