What is Britney’s best song?

To me Her Very Best song is a 3 way tie between Baby, Breathe on Me & And Then We Kiss. I literally can’t think of any better like top notch quality Best Britney songs that come close to them. They all perfectly illustrate her artistry, if that’s even possible. Maybe slave too, It’s just so unique in her catalogue. Love her!  

One of my faves is also Trouble For Me! The TASTE!!  :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:   :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:   :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Her best song is Gimme More. You can argue with me, you can be in denial about it, it doesn’t matter. This is a 100% a true fact and of you disagree, then I’m sorry to inform you that you are wrong. 

the Scientifically Verifiable Evidence has been served.  :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:  I kinda agree.  :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:  It is a supreme antigravity BOP!  :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Everytime

She wrote it; it’s one of her only truly deeply personal songs; she served us multiple live vocal performances; it proved you don’t need to be a power-house vocalist like Celine Dion or Whitney Houston to deliver a ballad that emotionally connects with an audience; and no one, not one single artist, who has since covered it has done it better.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block