Demi Lovato reportedly enters rehab again

24 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

I wonder why Scotter Braun doesn't take care of her image like Ariana and Justin

I always thought this too. I wonder why! Probably he just gave up on her in a sense that he is scared they ( Demi) will say **** about him in media? I am just speculating, obviously but it seems odd because as a manager he should be protecting their image and career.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Rik said:

Not all of you misgendering Demi and basically laughing at their struggles as they allegedly go to rehab. Let’s not be mean. Let’s support Demi instead of degrading them.

This happens in nearly every demi thread and the mods / @Jordan Miller have yet to do anything about it. It’s such a huge turn off to a community that you’d expect to be much more open and accepting. I understand the valid frustrations people have with them, and that people can easily mistake pronouns, but demi threads are mean spirited time and time again. 

Like, it’s Christmas Day y’all give it a break. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block