Ariana Grande's movie “Don’t Look Up” with Leonardo DiCaprio and Jennifer Lawrence is out now on Netflix!

Invitation

7 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

I loved it. Better than expected. Cried at the end.

Leo in his more mature age looks more relatable/looks like the rest of us which is appealing in its own way.

The characters are nice and the plot both serious and funny.

Timothee is still smoking hot, as this greasy skater bumcardi b timmy GIF

Timothee so hot omg

2 hours ago, Isla said:

The way I saw both my sister AND dad watching this film tonight ddd (both not at the same time)

I honestly have no interest in this film. Think it’s only getting hype because of the cast.

Well it is satire but the underlining message is that of billion dollar industries and politicians caring more about greed and power than science, truth and public welfare. They'd rather kill off the planet for their own interest than dial it back for the sake of humanity. It's very relevant to this time of climate change. I think so many respected, high profiled actors participated in this film to bring more awareness to the cause of global warming. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Well it is satire but the underlining message is that of billion dollar industries and politicians caring more about greed and power than science, truth and public welfare. They'd rather kill off the planet for their own interest than dial it back for the sake of humanity. It's very relevant to this time of climate change. I think so many respected, high profiled actors participated in this film to bring more awareness to the cause of global warming. 

Ah right I see. Ngl but I had no idea that was what the film was about, before it came out I can't seeing Netflix banging on about the cast and the fact so many A-Listers were involved, so I assume that was why people were so interested. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Heyah said:

That’s the point - it’s comedy / satire 

I don't think it was done well because it was too close to reality. There was no creative take on it, they just put her there on her regular clothes so she could act a fool. It was stupid, not funny. And disheartening, like I said, because she has actually spilled some tea in similar outfits in the past, so why would she cheapen that?

On 12/27/2021 at 3:38 PM, TheGrandeLife said:

Very good movie, it shows how some turn their heads not facing the thruth even it's just in front of them. Love the society criticisms.

Only thing I wasn't connected with is Jen's haircut 🤣 but it's doing well with her role so...

Judging Ariana Grande GIF by NETFLIX

Ahh the scream 3 bangs live on forever. 

Side by side people are asking which one is the worse..

Most agree Courteney was the worse cos it was actually a real hair cut, that David suggested and that led to a horrible wig used on friends to cover up that hair style. 

What Is Wrong With You Courteney Cox GIF by Friends

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block