Ariana Grande's movie “Don’t Look Up” with Leonardo DiCaprio and Jennifer Lawrence is out now on Netflix!

Invitation

• Content Curators

MV5BNjZjNDE1NTYtYTgwZS00M2VmLWEyODktM2FlNjhiYTk3OGU2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEyMjM2NDc2._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.thumb.jpg.de157e12affaff1176175a88a264635a.jpgThe highly anticipated movie "Don't Look Up", is directed by Academy Award winner Adam McKay and features an A-list ensemble of Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence, Meryl Streep, Cate Blanchett, Timothee Chalamet and Ariana Grande. It is now released on Netflix for Christmas.

MV5BNjZjNDE1NTYtYTgwZS00M2VmLWEyODktM2Fl

The movie is a satirical comedy about a meteor hitting Earth and how the characters react to the news.

Ariana previously performed the song "Just Look Up" with Kid Cudi on "The Voice"

Edited by Invitation
  • Like 1

I saw this thread and then went to Netflix to watch the movie. It is a mess. I couldn't go past 40 minutes, and I tolerated a lot. I know it's a parody but the acting is awful (among other things, like the editing and the pace) but watching Ariana play a stupid popstar was disheartening because she had been fighting against that stereotype her whole career. Cate Blanchett looks s t u n n i n g though. I feel like she did something to her face, but my gawd she looks incredible, gorgeous, like a Barbie almost, but with attitude, and she's the only good actor there.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block