Taylors Red listening party turns into a COVID mess

''NSW Health has been notified of a new venue of concern in Sydney associated with at least 97 confirmed cases of COVID-19. It is likely some of these cases have the Omicron variant of concern.

Anyone who attended the “On Repeat: Taylor Swift Red Party” at Metro Theatre (624 George Street, Sydney) from 9pm onwards on Friday 10 December is a close contact and must immediately get tested and isolate for 7 days.

NSW Health is asking all household contacts of close contacts to get tested and self-isolate until a negative result is received by everyone in the household.

NSW Health is urgently contacting 600 people who attended Metro Theatre at this time and checked in via the QR code and is directing them and members of their households to immediately get tested and follow public health advice.''

https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/news/Pages/20211216_03.aspx

Taylor Swift's red lipstick dominates Google search trends

Stay Stay Stay a Girl At Home

10 Taylor Swift GIFS That Sum Up Writing An Essay - Society19 Ozzie

4 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Not even gonna discuss the stupidity of Taylor's fans because this is nothing new to me.

But I genuinely am pissed at how incapable the whole world has been at dealing with covid. The officials, the medical community, the overall population. We have all failed miserably in face of a virus, I am so utterly disappointed tbfh. :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

I need this mess to be over already, we're entering the 3rd fu**ing year, I'm tired of wearing a mask, I'm tired of anti-vaxxers, I'm tired of pro-vaxxers (i took the shot fyi). I'm just tired of this whole mess, why are we so ******* deranged is beyond me

I think there’s been some failures and some successes for sure. I’m vaccinated but I think Cupid69 will be around in some form the rest of our lives. I’m not going to stop living my life. If people want to protect themselves, they can get vaxxed and wear a (medical grade) mask as needed. If Taylor invited me to a listening party, I’d go! Also who is more stupid, Swifties or Astroworlders :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Oh God this isn't good. This is similar to when they singled out that Steps concert in Glasgow recently in the UK for the spike in Omicron cases in Scotland....

Hopefully all the Swifties who attended are okay and not many positive cases come out of this. But this isn't Taylor's fault, this was a fan-organised event, she had nothing to do with it.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, thebritmaster said:

I think there’s been some failures and some successes for sure. I’m vaccinated but I think Cupid69 will be around in some form the rest of our lives. I’m not going to stop living my life. If people want to protect themselves, they can get vaxxed and wear a (medical grade) mask as needed. If Taylor invited me to a listening party, I’d go! Also who is more stupid, Swifties or Astroworlders :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

its a tough competition :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

3 hours ago, InTheZone4Life said:

Y’all act like this is sanctioned by Taylor herself. Lol She probably had no idea this was going on. There are clubs throwing Taylor nights and Covid doesn’t breakout. These people were just dumb. Guess what? This has been happening all over the place with people that have nothing to do with Taylor. This is click bait. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Probably not but I'd be pissed if I was her because her name is all over it. So she will be the one to take the blame. 

I cant stand her but yikes this is a pr nightmare 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, InTheZone4Life said:

Y’all act like this is sanctioned by Taylor herself. Lol She probably had no idea this was going on. There are clubs throwing Taylor nights and Covid doesn’t breakout. These people were just dumb. Guess what? This has been happening all over the place with people that have nothing to do with Taylor. This is click bait. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

All clubs are full! Whether in USA or outside! Whether for Taylor or not!

This is hypocrisy at its best.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block