Spotify Top 50 Females Artist of 2021

G.E

11 minutes ago, Almost Mystical said:

Gurl don’t leave me out of the conversation lol. :jamie_lynn_grape:

Can you please DM me as well? You just blew my perception on what makes a highest grossing tour, especially for Beyoncé, Taylor, and Madonna. And I guess you’re right about the entertainment value of the concert, probably that’s why Britney is so successful in Vegas. And how she complained about the amount of w**d and booze in there lol. 

I’ve been to Lana’s concert and you were right. It wasn’t that full but tons of people seems to be Lana’s fans. 

Anyway, would you know any tour agent that can deliver these tours successfully? I mean just in case Britney need a reference, she can come here or reach you out personally. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

I know tons of people in the business but when you know people you exchange knowledge! Let's not derail this thread, DM me on whatever you wanna ask 🤗

24 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

That's just ignorant. Are you denying the fact she went #1 with Folklore in several EU countries? Belgium, Czech Republic, Norway, Greece, Finland, UK and Ireland, ...

I understand from where they are coming from, it's not being ignorant it's not being upto date with charts I've told this a 100 times Taylor has less to no sales in Europe coming from pure sales era! Her album charts a lot in Europe but there really aren't that great sales to look around, charts have degraded over the years considering how market is shrinking. 

'Stronger' went top 40 in USA with only 1200 digital copies sales that alone should tell ya a lot of things. 

1 hour ago, Prachi said:

I understand from where they are coming from, it's not being ignorant it's not being upto date with charts I've told this a 100 times Taylor has less to no sales in Europe coming from pure sales era! Her album charts a lot in Europe but there really aren't that great sales to look around, charts have degraded over the years considering how market is shrinking. 

'Stronger' went top 40 in USA with only 1200 digital copies sales that alone should tell ya a lot of things. 

But the thing is that NOBODY does it as good as Taylor in Europe and therefore she's doing amazing. 

If you look pure at numbers then I understand it but you have to put it into perspective and look at the other #1's in those countries. They often WISH they had the numbers Taylors has in that said country.

You can't compare USA with 10 times the amount of people with a country that only has 10mil. People. Ofcourse the figures are gonna be lower...

Entire Europe almost fits in the USA as a figure of speech...

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

But the thing is that NOBODY does it as good as Taylor in Europe and therefore she's doing amazing. 

If you look pure at numbers then I understand it but you have to put it into perspective and look at the other #1's in those countries. They often WISH they had the numbers Taylors has in that said country.

You can't compare USA with 10 times the amount of people with a country that only has 10mil. People. Ofcourse the figures are gonna be lower...

Entire Europe almost fits in the USA as a figure of speech...

You are absolutely right, but as you can see Taylor has all no 1 albums in UK but she doesn't even have 4M certified sales another example is Britney in UK she has zero no 1 album on UK charts but has more than 5M album sales and her hits CD still sells the thing is that charts have deluded a lot of people now especially fans when you release an album also decides when you can chart well. 

Taylor has been doing amazing everywhere and has a huge fandom, but fans need to put other things into perspective this is like me saying Britney is a big hit in USA which is actually not true at all. 

Madonna did better in Europe than USA, the thing is people think old people sold more because they were from pure era which is not true as well a CD coming for 15$ vs now at 3$ tells you how much expensive buying music was those days. 

Another example people quote that Taylor was country before hence couldn't hit in Europe which is also false, Shania Twain did amazing in Europe being country pop as well there is nothing wrong in accepting some things now everyone has been a global power like Madonna, Celine, Mariah or even Britney! 

5-6M in whole Europe is really nothing where more than half of her sales came from 1989, it should give you a lot of perspective and taylor has been played a lot on radios too in Europe this clearly shows they aren't interested in buying her record maybe it changes over the years but a person living in europe saying 'how taylor is famous' makes total sense because you will hardly see things in her favour. 

Charts of today have lost a lot of their value due to negligible sales and streaming power coming 70% majorly from playlisting, Adele is the only example of this decade who has done wonders with only 4 albums coming into picture. 

With only previous 3 albums Adele has collectively sold more than even Britney in Europe and Adele also came into the pure sales era, I am not here to discredit musicians being one myself but reality never hurts. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block