Britney & Sam Spotted Aboard a Yacht in Cabo San Lucas

NBT

1 hour ago, Body ache said:

I don't know why but Cade always gives me bad vibes. Don't get me started on Sam. I just give him the benefit of the doubt. :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Cade sat by and let his friend be abused for 13 years (I don’t know how long they were friends during the entire thing) and I don’t care the reasoning, the excuse, the NDA. He’s not a real friend. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 7
3 hours ago, Damon said:

Omg the happy birthday Britney balloons in the window! I’m so happy she’s living her life how she wants to! Now everyone is “I don’t trust this person or that person.” AND?! What do you wanna do about it? Put her in another conservatorship? Damn y’all let her do what she wants. Where’s that free Britney energy now that she’s free? We’re gonna just pick her apart now? 

3 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Sam has supported every move of the FreeBritney movement even handing out a huge cardboard with good luck notes from fans to Britney.

I really don't understand the obsession with Sam and not trusting him.

Some fans are just creepy and obsessed and think they would be a better partner/protector of Britney.

• Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block