Britney & Sam Spotted Aboard a Yacht in Cabo San Lucas

NBT

11 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

We know Britney doesn't lack agency or lacks capacity, that's the point. So therefore she doesn't need you or your uneducated opinions on her boyfriend and who she choses to have in her life. You don't know her, you don't know Sam. Learn some boundaries and respect. Your point is so contradictory, you're just looking for a reason to hate Sam and making no sense while doing it :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Are you not able to read?! Because I just contradicted your ****ty conclusion and you are rude and abusive af towards all victims of abuse. They don’t lack agency, now you continue with the weird, misogynistic narrative that anyone who has a partner that in any way betrays them “lacks agency”. Well “**** girl, holy ****”. 
You lie and misconstruct what I say too, because I didn’t claim that Sam is anything, I said certain things worries me with him. Why the **** would I be looking for things to hate him for? Are you speaking from your own experience since you are looking for reasons to hate me? 
If anyone should learn boundaries and educate yourself on abuse it is you. It is just as common in same s** relationships, it is a global problem that spans through all kinds of ***ualities and gender identities and it is NOT the victims fault or have anything to do with their agency.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Xavierleleon said:

Are you not able to read?! Because I just contradicted your ****ty conclusion and you are rude and abusive af towards all victims of abuse. They don’t lack agency, now you continue with the weird, misogynistic narrative that anyone who has a partner that in any way betrays them “lacks agency”. Well “**** girl, holy ****”. 
You lie and misconstruct what I say too, because I didn’t claim that Sam is anything, I said certain things worries me with him. Why the **** would I be looking for things to hate him for? Are you speaking from your own experience since you are looking for reasons to hate me? 
If anyone should learn boundaries and educate yourself on abuse it is you. It is just as common in same s** relationships, it is a global problem that spans through all kinds of ***ualities and gender identities and it is NOT the victims fault or have anything to do with their agency.

You literally can't read :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I'm the one who said Britney doesn't lack agency, you are the one who is misogynistic, rude, and disrespectful towards Britney and victims of abuse. You continually patronise her, and have some strange vendetta against her boyfriend. I've seen you in several threads acting a mess and it's disturbing, creepy, and weird. Like when you insisted that her dad chose Sam as her boyfriend, then when I asked you for evidence of that you don't reply, because you know you're wrong and can't provide me with any..

Britney does not lack agency, can make her own decisions, and doesn't deserve people like you disrespecting her

• Love 2

I just wanna say that I'm SOOO ******* tired of fans questioning Brintey's intelligence and decisions. She trusts both of them and decides to spend time with them now that the cship is over, so why cant you just respect that? She's not an idiot :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses: Let the woman live her life as she wants! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: And we dont know what happened bts all this time so she may have her reasons for not cutting them out of her life.  You're behaving pretty much like like Team Con :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

I'm sorry but I read a thread on twitter and some replies here and i'm just annoyed :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Having said that, I'm just happy to see her enjoying her life as she deserves and I cant wait for her next ig post dragging the stupid paparazzies :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block