Britney & Sam Spotted Aboard a Yacht in Cabo San Lucas

NBT

4 hours ago, Seanril said:

Cade sat by and let his friend be abused for 13 years (I don’t know how long they were friends during the entire thing) and I don’t care the reasoning, the excuse, the NDA. He’s not a real friend. 

You do not know that the legal system is not easy.. She may have told him and had him by her side the entire time

and he helped when and if he could without being let go.. it's easier said than done!! 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

You do not know that the legal system is not easy.. She may have told him and had him by her side the entire time

and he helped when and if he could without being let go.. it's easier said than done!! 

Silence is the main point of all of this!!! Hundreds of people stayed SILENT and did NOTHING!!!! Silence is complicit. I would never be that friend, nor would I EVER want one like that. They failed her: friends, family, boyfriends, celebs, management, team members, dancers, designers,  journalists, photographers, media, medical professionals, doctors, lawyers, police, legal and court officers… all failed her for over a decade. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Sorry but can we stop the bs with calling out fans for genuinely being concerned for Britney. It’s ok for not everyone to kiss the ground Sam walks on. Can we remember 2004? Can we remember Kevin? Of course Britney’s entitled to make her own decisions but as concerned fans we’ve seen her be hurt before. She’s still dealing with the repercussions of putting her trust into a man who was none other than an opportunist. He just wanted her money and fame. We know nothing about Sam other than what he wants us to see. It’s okay that some of us are choosing not to be naive. 

Good for Britney though I hope she’s thriving and enjoying her life free from her horrible team 

Thank you. What makes me sick is how Ryann on Instagram and other people here keep saying that to be worried about Sam and her team is the same as insult her capacity. To say that is so incredibly victim blaming and misogynistic I am baffled, since it is done by people who claim to be against those things.

To be clear: When Britney was ****ed over by her team and mother after her first marriage that she was forced to annul, there was nothing wrong with her agency. She was outnumbered and overpowered just like when she was put in a conservatorship and held in slavery. It was never her ******* fault or a sign of weakness or lack of intelligence.

Some of the best, most intelligent, fierce, strong and wonderful people I know have been weighed down, manipulated by and abused by their partners. These include a gay man who is the most outspoken and fearless person that I know. Anyone who has worked at a shelter or knows facts about domestic violence knows that 

1. it is not the victim’s fault or a sign of weakness that it is happening.

2. It doesn’t happen because they lack agency or brain cells.

Goddammit, so stop reply those things when someone is weary of Sam! 
I don’t think that he hits her, I think he is kind to her face, but I have been suspicious about especially Cade and the new team that is supposed to “support Britney’s decision making”, where Sam is actually included according to several “inside sources” in the media. Because THAT is ****ed up. Cade was comfortable during the whole conservatorship and actually so was Sam, they both enabled it, which is why it seems a little shady that they are there “supporting Britney on what decisions to make”. And she has been drugged before, I really hope that doesn’t happen again but things like that worries me. Again, zero to do with Britney’s capacity, I don’t even think she needs a team that “supports” her, I think they should just be her employees and take orders from her. 😡

I actually believe a Hell lot in Britney’s capacity.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
58 minutes ago, Xavierleleon said:

Thank you. What makes me sick is how Ryann on Instagram and other people here keep saying that to be worried about Sam and her team is the same as insult her capacity. To say that is so incredibly victim blaming and misogynistic I am baffled, since it is done by people who claim to be against those things.

To be clear: When Britney was ****ed over by her team and mother after her first marriage that she was forced to annul, there was nothing wrong with her agency. She was outnumbered and overpowered just like when she was put in a conservatorship and held in slavery. It was never her ******* fault or a sign of weakness or lack of intelligence.

Some of the best, most intelligent, fierce, strong and wonderful people I know have been weighed down, manipulated by and abused by their partners. These include a gay man who is the most outspoken and fearless person that I know. Anyone who has worked at a shelter or knows facts about domestic violence knows that 

1. it is not the victim’s fault or a sign of weakness that it is happening.

2. It doesn’t happen because they lack agency or brain cells.

Goddammit, so stop reply those things when someone is weary of Sam! 
I don’t think that he hits her, I think he is kind to her face, but I have been suspicious about especially Cade and the new team that is supposed to “support Britney’s decision making”, where Sam is actually included according to several “inside sources” in the media. Because THAT is ****ed up. Cade was comfortable during the whole conservatorship and actually so was Sam, they both enabled it, which is why it seems a little shady that they are there “supporting Britney on what decisions to make”. And she has been drugged before, I really hope that doesn’t happen again but things like that worries me. Again, zero to do with Britney’s capacity, I don’t even think she needs a team that “supports” her, I think they should just be her employees and take orders from her. 😡

I actually believe a Hell lot in Britney’s capacity.

We know Britney doesn't lack agency or lacks capacity, that's the point. So therefore she doesn't need you or your uneducated opinions on her boyfriend and who she choses to have in her life. You don't know her, you don't know Sam. Learn some boundaries and respect. Your point is so contradictory, you're just looking for a reason to hate Sam and making no sense while doing it :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 3
4 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Sorry but can we stop the bs with calling out fans for genuinely being concerned for Britney. It’s ok for not everyone to kiss the ground Sam walks on. Can we remember 2004? Can we remember Kevin? Of course Britney’s entitled to make her own decisions but as concerned fans we’ve seen her be hurt before. She’s still dealing with the repercussions of putting her trust into a man who was none other than an opportunist. He just wanted her money and fame. We know nothing about Sam other than what he wants us to see. It’s okay that some of us are choosing not to be naive. 

Good for Britney though I hope she’s thriving and enjoying her life free from her horrible team 

That was 17 years ago, Britney was in her early 20s, I personally think she married Kevin for the wrong reasons and it all happened so fast she didn't have the time to stop and think. She has been through a LOT since then, she's 40 now and is one of the strongest woman I know, for going through 13 years without any autonomy. She knows Sam for like 5 YEARS now (that is 3x more than her entire relationship with Kevin), this is not a rushed relationship, she is not stupid.

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block