Demi unstans California sober

4 hours ago, Adam Wiatrowski97 said:

Are we really fighting over pronouns? They dont work for different languages!!! Thats why people get confused! This is why left-wing parties wont win any elections. You all focus on small first world problems 

Truth right here, people still want to understand what is it with the "they" pronoun and i don't know about your language skills, but our brain compares it with "our" language all the time! 

So, it has to do with gender or se.x? Not to mention that i only know "they" for many people. 

Aren't pronouns for ***es? 

4 hours ago, AndyFoster said:

I’m sorry but this is just disrespectful.

Honestly, I’m not a massive fan of pronouns either, they confuse the life out of me. But it’s just common courtesy, especially as there more than likely will be non binary people on this site. Just because Demi won’t see it doesn’t mean others won’t.

What makes a Nonbinary person nonbinary? 

Sorry, but people lost me here, not to be disrespectful. 

• Like 1
21 hours ago, FreeBritBrit said:

You have no idea how mind ******* it is for people who's English isn't native to use this they/them bull****. I literally can't read articles when she's talking about things because it's like- they said they encountered aliens and aliens actually said no we are ETs and then they said we should respect aliens and call them ETs-

And you are like... what the **** is this bull**** and why do I feel like I'm stroking trying to read this **** :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I’m sorry you can’t read :( that must be hard. 

9 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

Truth right here, people still want to understand what is it with the "they" pronoun and i don't know about your language skills, but our brain compares it with "our" language all the time! 

So, it has to do with gender or se.x? Not to mention that i only know "they" for many people. 

Aren't pronouns for ***es? 

What makes a Nonbinary person nonbinary? 

Sorry, but people lost me here, not to be disrespectful. 

MLA and APA say that it is perfectly alright to refer to one person by they/them. 
It’s for people who don’t identify as boys or girls.

My partner is non-binary. I know it must be hard for a lot of people to understand, but this isn’t a liberal view point of gender. 

non-binary individuals have deep ties to native and Hispanic cultures. If you are having a hard time looking up gender neutral pronouns, just google it. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, AndyFoster said:

Honestly, I’m not a massive fan of pronouns either, they confuse the life out of me. But it’s just common courtesy, especially as there more than likely will be non binary people on this site. Just because Demi won’t see it doesn’t mean others won’t.

I sincerely and truly apologize to non-binary people on this site.

I am sorry they have to deal with issues like this and I hope they do well and prosper in life. They deserve all the best.

However, I'm NOT apologizing and will never apologize to Demi for many reasons. Demi has fully lost my respect this year.

Demi's bull**** this year has been more than obnoxious. I can't understand why would anyone with such influence and money go after a small shop because of dietary foods. And the whole saga showed how much Demi entitled is and surrounded by yes-people. Sorry, I just can't tolerate and agree with Demi's bull****- from demanding shops ban sugar free foods because that food is triggering somehow (regardless people with diabetes I and II, chrons, celiac d. need it.

Then the whole alien/ET bull****. Do not nanny me about how I should call creatures I've never ever encountered. 

Then the whole- I don't like people lemme date an alien. Well we don't like Demi either so... Good for Demi for moving on to aliens or ETs, whatever.

But as I said, I'll just say Demi because this is confusing af to me. And that's it.

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

I sincerely and truly apologize to non-binary people on this site.

I am sorry they have to deal with issues like this and I hope they do well and prosper in life. They deserve all the best.

However, I'm NOT apologizing and will never apologize to Demi for many reasons. Demi has fully lost my respect this year.

Demi's bull**** this year has been more than obnoxious. I can't understand why would anyone with such influence and money go after a small shop because of dietary foods. And the whole saga showed how much Demi entitled is and surrounded by yes-people. Sorry, I just can't tolerate and agree with Demi's bull****- from demanding shops ban sugar free foods because that food is triggering somehow (regardless people with diabetes I and II, chrons, celiac d. need it.

Then the whole alien/ET bull****. Do not nanny me about how I should call creatures I've never ever encountered. 

Then the whole- I don't like people lemme date an alien. Well we don't like Demi either so... Good for Demi for moving on to aliens or ETs, whatever.

But as I said, I'll just say Demi because this is confusing af to me. And that's it.

Completely agree, that’s what has put me off of them.

And thank you for not using the ‘she’ pronoun in your argument, genuinely!

• Love 1
22 hours ago, Adam Wiatrowski97 said:

#First#World#Problems

I respect the difficulty of being a non-native english speaker, I don't respect being rude and unwelcoming to a community that should very much feel welcome on this site. 

My message is in reference to those who (rightly) have an issue with Demi and choose to take it out on them by purposefully disregarding their pronouns. Not those who make a mistake.

Anyway, I hope you find peace and can move past and mature beyond sinking to this level. 

Say the humans who claim to be a non binary but released a ***** instead of a "vagyna & *****" anyways , if they are they should I talk about them as plural, asking seriously .... Like I see children as non binary because I don't think ***uality is relevant to them but in their case I'm confused.....

3 hours ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Thanks for the sarcasm, a poster with just 5 posts, but it is hard and it's even more confusing. Not everyone in here speaks the queens british

Yup! And that’s why you should decolonize your thought process around gender. And if you have any questions about gender neutral  pronouns in other languages look it up. :) 

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, AndyFoster said:

It's disrespectful and careless to call me disrespectful when that was not my intention at all and when I clarified that I understand the use of pronouns and that I would use them correctly with Demi. Like, what else do you want, you guys expect way too much. If there are other non-binary people on here, they should let it be known so when we talk to them directly we can call them the right way, but I won't act like a robot, while confusing myself and others, "just in case". Everything has or should have (healthy) limits. For everyone.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Heybritneygirl said:

Yup! And that’s why you should decolonize your thought process around gender. And if you have any questions about gender neutral  pronouns in other languages look it up. :) 

I don't have to look it up because I know first hand. Ask any german native speaker how to use they in their language- it's sie  (plural) and sie is also used for she. So it's a big one old mind ****. Same for balkan countries- if you want to translate they in anyway you get plural and a masculine. THEY aka Oni on Balkan means plural and indicates men. So if you translate they in here you get a bunch of men, nothing non-binary. We literally DO NOT HAVE A WORD like english-speaking people have for they.

Germans- same thing. You can't translate it into German. I guess you could use es but  that be insulting because it's used for objects. It's a german version of it.

How do I know? Maybe because I had German in elementary and through whole high school.

It's a true, hard mind ****. Ok fine, we speak english on this site, and we can all use they/them but if you log off you are in your own country and the problem remains- how do you implement they/them into your language which either doesnt have the word for it or means something else (like on balkan)

I am sorry non-binary people have to go through this. I truly truly am. They deserve equal rights and full respect. But Demi is a completely different story and Demi's coming out as a non-binary doesnt feel genuine because surprise-surprise- it was while the yogurt saga was still going on full force. It felt like a PR stunt not something genuine AT ALL.

And I'm willing to die on that hill about Demi. Doesn't feel genuine and doesn't feel like Demi is serious about it.

• Love 1
20 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

It's disrespectful and careless to call me disrespectful when that was not my intention at all and when I clarified that I understand the use of pronouns and that I would use them correctly with Demi. Like, what else do you want, you guys expect way too much. If there are other non-binary people on here, they should let it be known so when we talk to them directly we can call them the right way, but I won't act like a robot, while confusing myself and others, "just in case". Everything has or should have (healthy) limits. For everyone.

Sorry, I shouldn’t have called you disrespectful. 

• Like 1