Demi unstans California sober

The trajectory of their career really saddens me and they’ve only done it to themself.

Dancing With The Devil was a solid album and actually put Demi at my third most played artist on Spotify this year, but I just can’t play that album anymore without thinking about their attention seeking ways. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

You have no idea how mind ******* it is for people who's English isn't native to use this they/them bull****. I literally can't read articles when she's talking about things because it's like- they said they encountered aliens and aliens actually said no we are ETs and then they said we should respect aliens and call them ETs-

And you are like... what the **** is this bull**** and why do I feel like I'm stroking trying to read this **** :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

The stupid stuff Demi says has nothing to do with respecting their pronouns though. 

I’m not going to give out warning points if someone doesn’t remember to use their pronouns correctly as they could just not be aware that they changed their pronouns, could be non-English speaking, and even I have a hard time with getting it correct the first time without having to correct myself.

But please don’t go equating with the wild, wacky, out of this world stuff they say to meaning that you also shouldn’t take their preferred pronouns seriously. It’s a respect thing, and it’s no different than someone being preferred to be called by a nickname.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

The stupid stuff Demi says has nothing to do with respecting their pronouns though. 

I’m not going to give out warning points if someone doesn’t remember to use their pronouns correctly as they could just not be aware that they changed their pronouns, could be non-English speaking, and even I have a hard time with getting it correct the first time without having to correct myself.

But please don’t go equating with the wild, wacky, out of this world stuff they say to meaning that you also shouldn’t take their preferred pronouns seriously. It’s a respect thing, and it’s no different than someone being preferred to be called by a nickname.

I'll just stick to Demi and Demi only every time I have to use pronounce because it's annoying af. Mental gymnastics I'm not willing to take :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
23 minutes ago, AndyFoster said:

The trajectory of their career really saddens me and they’ve only done it to themself.

Dancing With The Devil was a solid album and actually put Demi at my third most played artist on Spotify this year, but I just can’t play that album anymore without thinking about their attention seeking ways. 

The way Demi has positioned them self into controversy is a bit concerning I won’t lie. It ******* sucks because Demi came out as non-binary in the middle of a yogurt controversy so now we all look like kooks. However, I think sobriety would look good on her. It always did before. Good luck, Demi!! Go you. 

40 minutes ago, AndyFoster said:

Guys also, you may not like Demi but please respect their pronouns, just as you would for anyone else :)

She's not reading our messages here, I understand using those pronouns to speak to her directly (that is, never) or as journalists in the media but here?? Come on...

• Like 2
1 hour ago, FreeBritBrit said:

You have no idea how mind ******* it is for people who's English isn't native to use this they/them bull****. I literally can't read articles when she's talking about things because it's like- they said they encountered aliens and aliens actually said no we are ETs and then they said we should respect aliens and call them ETs-

And you are like... what the **** is this bull**** and why do I feel like I'm stroking trying to read this **** :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I feel you! English isnt my first language… I always get confused. Plus those pronouns dont work for the languages I speak. So…

#First#World#Problems

• Love 1
  • Like 6