Demi unstans California sober

Demi is an opportunist. She can't wait to get clean and then relapse all while trying to catch headlines. I dislike how she wants to take on the role of being a mental health advocate after being "clean" after shorts amount of time. While she throws her attention fits she affects real life people who look up to her. California sober is the worst bunch of none sense. Go watch MOM on CBS. Demi needs to be canceled but then again its just a case of privilege here in America. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Alexanda said:

Sorry, but it's strange, there are only 2 genders. 

A gender (we talk about biology) is not something you have to pick, unless you are trans***ual. 

You don't like it? Okay

I suggest you educate yourself on topics before speaking on them so you don’t run the risk of looking like a moron. :clownery_makeup_meme: when you talk about biology you’re referring to s3x not gender. Gender is actually a social construct, so it is very real that some individuals feel like a gender that doesn't match their biological s**. Gender is about social, cultural and psychological traits of an individual. NOT their physiology. 

you don’t like it? Ok.

Still doesn’t make it false. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Like 2
44 minutes ago, Itscuzim31 said:

I suggest you educate yourself on topics before speaking on them so you don’t run the risk of looking like a moron. :clownery_makeup_meme: when you talk about biology you’re referring to s3x not gender. Gender is actually a social construct, so it is very real that some individuals feel like a gender that doesn't match their biological s**. Gender is about social, cultural and psychological traits of an individual. NOT their physiology. 

you don’t like it? Ok.

Still doesn’t make it false. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

There is no difference between s** and gender in my native language, so, i am not wrong. Bye 

As you can see, many non-english speaker are confused by it. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
6 minutes ago, Itscuzim31 said:

Oh I forgot where German was the only language and culture that was acceptable in disseminating fact and fiction. Just stop. 

You just don't understand the fact, that se.x and gender is literally the same word in my language. 

The same with she and they, that's why we don't use it and again: It looks confusing and i am not the only one who said this in this thread. 

But whatever... 

• Love 3

Sigh.. Britney would be disappointed in the way this community treats someone preferring they/them pronouns. This isn’t the “serve” you think it is.

Nor is being a bystander to it and enabling it in your community by not acting against it. Innocent mistakes are one thing, but there are clearly consistent attempts to tear down and attack here any time this conversation comes up and it’s massively disappointing.

• Haha 1
On 12/4/2021 at 4:54 PM, ByDemand said:

Sigh.. Britney would be disappointed in the way this community treats someone preferring they/them pronouns. This isn’t the “serve” you think it is.

Nor is being a bystander to it and enabling it in your community by not acting against it. Innocent mistakes are one thing, but there are clearly consistent attempts to tear down and attack here any time this conversation comes up and it’s massively disappointing.

i always forget demi uses they them pronouns, honestly most of the time i even forget they exists but then theres another controversy and i remember

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Alexanda said:

There is no difference between s** and gender in my native language, so, i am not wrong. Bye 

As you can see, many non-english speaker are confused by it. 

On balkan it's even worse, whoever is from balkan, please DM the difference between rod, (s)pol i kako se oslovljavaju osobe koje se ne definiraju kao ni musko ni zensko.

Here if you say they in my language (they- oni), it seems like you are talking about a bunch of men in plural.

So, if anyone is from balkan, pls DM me the difference because it's nothing but a mind****.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

She's not reading our messages here, I understand using those pronouns to speak to her directly (that is, never) or as journalists in the media but here?? Come on...

I’m sorry but this is just disrespectful.

Honestly, I’m not a massive fan of pronouns either, they confuse the life out of me. But it’s just common courtesy, especially as there more than likely will be non binary people on this site. Just because Demi won’t see it doesn’t mean others won’t.

• Like 1