Demi unstans California sober

What makes a "they" they? They don't feel lika she or he because she or he is a social construct? It used to be about bringing stereotypes down now i'm just confused so he and she stereotypes are accepted and if we don't feel that stereotypical way we call ourselves they? What are the traits of a she that people who identify as "they" doesn't want to be called a she? What are the traits of a they person? It feels like every different vibe is getting a tag and replacing a pronoun.

A friend of mine who identified as non-binary once told me if I'm surrounded by a lot of males i feel like a she and other times i feel like a he so i'm non-binary. What is feeling a she? Can you not feel like a she while being a he? Are feelings connected to genders so every he or she must feel a certain way? I'm literally so confused.

If someone can explain me these questions, i'm here with an open mind, genuinely asking.

Fun fact we have no pronouns for he or she in my language, there's a genderless pronoun that means "that person" lol.

• Love 1