Which rapper would you want Britney to Collab with?

2 hours ago, rr_174 said:

Tyler the creator :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: if he produces an album or some tracks for her i would die, dude got some grammys 

Kanye West can be controversial and weird at times but is an amazing producer and raper too

Jpegmafia sampled baby one more time and is an amazing producer and raper too :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

brockhampton just because im a huge fan lol they are amazing 

J cole, Playboi Carti and Trippie Reed are pretty fantastic too

Andersoon Park is amazing for some r&b 

Omfg I love brockhampton so happy we have more Stan’s within the Britney army

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ChaosMoogle said:

Nicki is tired. Doja for the win.

If it's a guy, I would love to see her with a UK drill rapper not the American trash we have here. Drake is an overrated pe** so HELL NO, that's like R. Kelly part 2, we don't need that.

Honestly, Kanye would be the best fit because of their controversy and the fact they are both misunderstood. Also, Ye loves Brit, they are both genius', I know they would make magic.

But really, I don't think she needs a collab, just good urban producers

I was thinking Kanye X Britney but I thought Kanye was a little hated on this site so I didn’t mention him lol

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Corruptured Colon said:

A Kid Cudi collab would be dope. His music really helped normalize mental illness, especially in the hip hop community. I think he and Britney could put together something amazing that could showcase her struggles throughout the conservatorship.

I love kid cudi but I can’t see Britney’s sound fitting with his tbh that goes for all those mumble trap rappers I like them but I can’t see Britney doing song with many of them

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block