Which rapper would you want Britney to Collab with?

Someone as big as Britney, soeone season, no Lil whatever and also those weird kids with names like XY45P or something haha

P.Diddy, Snoop, Eminem (imagine!) , Jay-Z  ... I always wanted Britney and Missy colab and expected it to be in In The Zone after they connected on VMAs, nowadays Missy lyrics went downhil with all the kitty cat mew mew mew and **** so if Missy get back to her lyrics then also Missy

19 minutes ago, Brat said:

Nicki but not a lame rap that talks about fried chicken and bananas :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

Omg- I was gonna say this is so stereotypical and anti black until I legitimately searched up the lyrics and I canT DHJDJDJDJD TILL THE WORLD ENDS REMIX IS TOO GOOD THO 

was listening to it on a road trip this weekend

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Rik said:

Omg- I was gonna say this is so stereotypical and anti black until I legitimately searched up the lyrics and I canT DHJDJDJDJD TILL THE WORLD ENDS REMIX IS TOO GOOD THO 

was listening to it on a road trip this weekend

I'm Nicki Minaj and here's KEEEEESHA! :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, Brat said:

I'm Nicki Minaj and here's KEEEEESHA! :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

When my friends heard Kesha (cuz they’ve never heard the remix and just like Britney, I think ppl often forget about Femme Fatale but when they hear it realize how iconic the singles were) 

They were like shocked and my friend who is primarily into hip hop couldn’t help but SMILE when she said “IM NICKI MINAJ AND THATS KESHAAAAAA :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: 

4 hours ago, Malaysia said:

Y'all just want Britney to flop so that you can ***** on here about sales x_x

I'm still dead at Andre 3000 x_x who tf still listens to him?

give us a Megan collab. That'll be fire.

A lot of people consider andre 3000 to be a legend in the hip hop community and beyond. He has crossed so many genre bending ventures. People literally ask who still listens to Britney sometimes, but it doesn’t make her any less successful or iconic. Pretty sure if Beyoncé can collab with him in 2013, Britney would sound amazing with him even now.

there were rumours that outkast and Britney were gonna collab for in the zone. This makes sense since they legit introduced her performance for slave 4 u 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block