LA Reid congratulates Britney, says he loves her and would strongly consider signing her

strongly consider?? ummm is this the same dude who almost tanked WHITNEY HOUSTON's career (don't blame the addiction - Clive managed that just fine for decades) and who Patti freakin Labelle can't stand?  Who bankrupted TLC and Toni Braxton? Who (basically) dropped MARIAH? You mean THAT LA Reid? 

Chile have several seats. What YOU should strongly consider doing la Reid is quitting the music business while you still have some legacy to protect. 

Unimpressed Nene Leakes GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 7
  • Like 1

"LA told me, you'll be a pop star. All you have to change is everything you are. Tired of being compared to damn Britney Spears.. she's so pretty... that just ain't me."  :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

I think he just tried to lowkey sell himself to Britney.

*looking straight at the camera* "I like to give artist a home..."

BTW, that Cheetah Girl voice is so annoying. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Haha 7
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, sparrowhawk said:

strongly consider?? ummm is this the same dude who almost tanked WHITNEY HOUSTON's career (don't blame the addiction - Clive managed that just fine for decades) and who Patti freakin Labelle can't stand?  Who bankrupted TLC and Toni Braxton? Who (basically) dropped MARIAH? You mean THAT LA Reid? 

Chile have several seats. What you should strongly consider doing is quitting the music business while you still have some legacy to protect. 

Unimpressed Nene Leakes GIF

He also got fired from the major labels he was running, and now has some flop indie label called HitCo lmao

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Easy There said:

Look up Ally Brooks 5H story.

She had horrific things done to her whilst she was in that label.

Plus they treated 5H like trash despite them pulling big numbers 4 them at that time

Huh?? Ally is signed to Atlantic records. Dinah is the one that was signed to HitCo (LA Reid’s label). Send the link to the story you’re talking about please 

2 hours ago, ol123 said:

Strongly consider ain't good enough for my girl brit. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

I thought the same though, “consider”?! Haha. The thing is that you don’t need a producer or label nowadays. Britney can write her own songs, she can produce them herself. On her own label. She can do absolutely everything on it and people will stream it like crazy. 
That would be so awesome. 100% freedom, 100% Britney, 0% greedy fingers trying to get a piece.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block