Favorite tour? (poll)

Exhale's taste in...  

121 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

DWADT was like the epitome of Britney Spears, but I also have a special love for OIDIAT.

Also, as much as people dislike it, POM show was also really good, in terms of setlist, because it was the nice combination between old and newer hits, and even odd ones like Do Somethin'. Of course I wish at some point it included more BJ songs or Glory songs in the respective promotion of each album.

Wait, but the question is a little unfair, because Dream within a dream is beyong amazing but it's a DVD for most of us because it was only in the US (and Mexico). So I voted for Circus because from all the shows I've seen Circus was the best (better than Onyx, though I have to say she was sooooooooo beautiful when I saw her at Onyx).

:donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

1 hour ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Baby one more time. I saw her in Baltimore, MD. It was a small outdoor theatre and it was raining so hard. My dad went to the box office and managed to get a single 2nd row ticket. I was so mesmerized by her talent. There was no fancy special effects or pyro. Just Britney singing and dancing her heart out.  I really do miss those simple days. 

I've seen bomt tour too, I was 4 back then I remember sitting on my dad's shoulders to watch her concert I've grown with britney by my side, I can relate to your feelings I miss those special days too.

Im one of those lucky fans who have seen every tour of Britney, yes I'm alive and I'm here! 

To me her earlier tours bomt and oops one hold a very special place in my heart that made me fall in love with britney but I gotta go with DWAD I've seen it live, I bought the DVD watched it so much that it broke and bought another copy. 

• Love 2

I say this with as much respect as I can, but watching videos of the Piece of Me Tour scares me - and I remember being really horrified at the time. the hand ticks and the repeated arm moves were in total overload to the point where she was going through 15 seconds of choreography in 2 seconds and filling the rest of the time with the "tics". its like her brain memorised 5 different moves and was just spitting them out in random succession. it just kept getting worse and worse and worse and clearly something was very wrong. and then to market it as the "vegas show on the road" and not even bring actual outfits, or even bother to bring the LED lights for the stage decorations and just have them hanging there in the dark. i feel a pang of guilt and upset that it was the only time i saw her when she was clearly struggling so much. i hope that IF she tours again, its 100% on her terms and she gets the full production and love that she deserves, now that she's FINALLY free. i'd be front row for that. just wanted to get that off my chest - anyways circus tour superior!!!!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block