Favorite tour? (poll)

Exhale's taste in...  

121 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Voted for PoM. I have this emotional attachment to it since I followed it on YouTube from day one and over the many years that it got extended. It was a wild ride with the peaks being very good - better than Circus/FF imo (Circus was even more "Walkney" than PoM)  - but then there'sthe Trainwreck-y dates and the Ticney/shredded clothes towards the end (two years extension, same setlist, conservatorship in the background - I don't blame her). Still, the "glowing" dates in 2013 (Very beginning; seeing 3 done like the music video was awesome!), 2016 and parts of 2018 (If I was management I'd shoot the Dublin show for an official DVD) rival the Onyx for me...

Which brings me to my two runner-ups:

2. Onyx (The choreo for The Hook-Up alone. There are many other good things about it, such as the epic dance breakdown of Overprotected, but not gonna write an essay here)

3. Femme Fatale tour (it was the era where I began to stan Britney for real. The performance of How I Roll is one of my fave moments in her entire career. Again, like with PoM I followed phone recordings on Youtube xD -The official DVD was shot on a bad day!)

edit: Two (of many reasons) why I love PoM is I love Rock N' Roll and Break The Ice. Seeing ILRNR conceptualized on stage with many dancers making it a hype song (idk, it gets me energized?) was something I'd never imagine knowing only about the MV with closeups of her face lol. Break The Ice is obvious - I want as many Blackout songs as possible done live :cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me:. My excitement was through the roof the first time I saw the dance breakdown, proving that Current-ney still brings it even if it's not 2004 anymore.

This was super hard and I spent some two hours of my day going through this in my head lol. I love Circus tour to death too but once I nitpicked about how it's very Walkney and the overly huge stage (Camera close-ups of face/body > standing far away in the crowd not seeing anything) I ended up with this rating instead.

9 minutes ago, U_WannaLiveFancy said:

Voted for PoM. I have this emotional attachment to it since I followed it on YouTube from day one and over the many years that it got extended. It was a wild ride with the peaks being very good - better than Circus/FF imo (Circus was even more "Walkney" than PoM)  - but then there'sthe Trainwreck-y dates and the Ticney/shredded clothes towards the end (two years extension, same setlist, conservatorship in the background - I don't blame her). Still, the "glowing" dates in 2013 (Very beginning; seeing 3 done like the music video was awesome!), 2016 and parts of 2018 (If I was management I'd shoot the Dublin show for an official DVD) rival the Onyx for me...

Which brings me to my two runner-ups:

2. Onyx (The choreo for The Hook-Up alone. There are many other good things about it, such as the epic dance breakdown of Overprotected, but not gonna write an essay here)

3. Femme Fatale tour (it was the era where I began to stan Britney for real. The performance of How I Roll is one of my fave moments in her entire career. Again, like with PoM I followed phone recordings on Youtube xD -The official DVD was shot on a bad day!)

edit: Two (of many reasons) why I love PoM is I love Rock N' Roll and Break The Ice. Seeing ILRNR conceptualized on stage with many dancers making it a hype song (idk, it gets me energized?) was something I'd never imagine knowing only about the MV with closeups of her face lol. Break The Ice is obvious - I want as many Blackout songs as possible done live :cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me:. My excitement was through the roof the first time I saw the dance breakdown, proving that Current-ney still brings it even if it's not 2004 anymore.

This was super hard and I spent some two hours of my day going through this in my head lol. I love Circus tour to death too but once I nitpicked about how it's very Walkney and the overly huge stage (Camera close-ups of face/body > standing far away in the crowd not seeing anything) I ended up with this rating instead.

I was at the Dublin show, and totally agree. I know we know we now know that she didn't want to tour, and was forced to do, but I remember thinking it was the most I'd seen her dance confidently ever, and I'd been to Circus and front row for FF. 

• Love 1

I feel bad that I’m choosing this since it sounds like Brit was forced in it as blackmail to supposedly get out of the cship, but the Circus Tour. It had a great tracklist (hello Blackout songs), tons of amazing costumes, a great theme, great interludes (hello Sweet Dreams), Britney looked like she enjoyed it a good amount of the time, and it was just a unique tour. 

I do like Piece of Me a lot and think it’s underrated. Fans hated on it a lot, but watching the Apple Music Festival performance which even was a stripped back stage/show, I thought it was really good, Britney did fantastic, and I love the songs from Glory. It was also great to see how much Britney was getting into it from 2015-2016. It just suffered from some weird/questionable costumes and styling, a rough start, and things got noticeably worse towards the end due to the stuff going on with Team Con.

Femme Fatale was probably her worst just because you could tell how much she didn’t want to be there.

Onyx was awesome because of the ITZ songs, and Britney was on fire. But every time I try to watch it in full, I get bored. It feels like something is missing. It’s also lowkey hyper ***ual.

I generally don’t pay attention to her earlier tours because I was literally age 0-3 from 1998-2001, and I generally like Britney’s more recent music (In the Zone and onwards) more than her older music. I think from an objective point of view, the Dream Within a Dream Tour was her best. It had the biggest production and Britney was the most on top of her game for it and it had a nice blend of everything you’d want in a concert.

11 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I was at the Dublin show, and totally agree. I know we know we now know that she didn't want to tour, and was forced to do, but I remember thinking it was the most I'd seen her dance confidently ever, and I'd been to Circus and front row for FF. 

Yes! Confidence. In particular the performance of Clumsy stands out to me. (Imagine most of Glory live but with that fierceness! :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:)

• Like 1
Just now, U_WannaLiveFancy said:

Yes! Confidence. In particular the performance of Clumsy stands out to me. (Imagine most of Glory live but with that fierceness! :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:)

Clumsy was a highlight for me that night too! I remember she started adding moves to match the dancers before the prechorus and knew she was gonna kill it, and I remember her looking at her dancers like she knew she had it in the bag! 

• Like 1

I love pretty much all of them. I mean, in general they're all great shows, the only problem was Britney's deliver in FFT and POM (before POM 2.0).

The Circus Tour and DWAD Tour are probably the greatest when it comes to innovation and production. Every single effing number for those tours were a completely different set. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

my top 3

1. DWAD.  Incredible choreography.  Amazing set pieces/props.  Outstanding costumes.  Amazing entrance.  Perfect stage layout.  BRILLIANT encore (even tho I absolutely hated the remix of BOMT).  The perfect tour.

2. TOHT was outstanding as well, but the stage layout was pretty underwhelming, just being a standard rectangular stage.  LOVED the theme, video interludes, FIRE choreography, outstanding costumes…but DWAD was just a much bigger production IMO.

3. Tie between TCSBS (perfect stage for the theme, amazing theatrics, decent costumes -some were perfect). I just wish there were a few incredible dance breaks like she executed in the Mannequin rehearsal video. And OIDIAT which was primeney coming into her own with flawless choreography…but it was kinda cheesy.

worst - FFT.  I’m proud of her for getting out there and doing her thing, but looking back on how she probably felt manipulated, lied to, and used it makes me sad.  It’s evident she was very hurt at this point.  There are a few numbers that were impressive (when she was ON POINT for HIAM it was fire andDDB was fun, but it was pretty forgettable).  Her team continued to ruin this show by removing the catwalk.  The remix for Toxic they used should also have resulted in someone catching a felony charge because it’s literally the WORST remix of any song I’ve ever heard. 

Dream Within a Dream is her best tour. Inspired performances, flawless dancing, high energy, it’s a spectacle!

I also love Onyx for being so unique and raw **** and confident Britney.

But I voted on Circus Tour :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: 

Now we all know what a mess it was behind the scenes, but I have a soft spot for this show because it was a brilliant comeback to the stage. I love all the themes, costumes and creativity behind the show. It was the first tour I got to “witness” by the internet and it was so fun. Good old times :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block