Why is Britney still wearing cheap knock-offs?

1 hour ago, Electric said:

Everyone thought that was a high couture Balmain dress… yet it’s some knock-off which isn’t even worth 500 dollars. Is she still not allowed to spend money on expensive clothes? I don’t get it

Ja think she just found that Ali Express shop for Drag Queen/Stage costumes and didn’t even know they were knockoffs . They cost around 60-120$… know a lot of drag queens who wear that stuff

its not that deep

My god you are an IDIOT!!! Who cares how much it is . If the wants to wear a dress that is 2.50 she can ! Bro toxic fans like you need

to

go 

if she wants to wear knock offs until the end of time. She CAN !

She didn’t just get out of a conservator ship just to be picked apart by a fan because of a ******* dress she chooses  to wear !

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Electric said:

Everyone thought that was a high couture Balmain dress… yet it’s some knock-off which isn’t even worth 500 dollars. Is she still not allowed to spend money on expensive clothes? I don’t get it

Leave her alone....

That is what she wants to use and buy ... she is not known for her sense of fashion... deal with it or be another pop star fan 

• Like 3

Even when she have full access of her money, she always went to target to buy stuff. She doesn’t care if things are expensive or cheap as long as it looks good on her. I mean Primeney used to go out on a $10 t shirt. She’s not insecure about her looks boo. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

But I remember she have a black croc birkin that I never saw again after con team. I’d be pressed if Lou grabbed it for herself. 

• Love 7

Okay when I saw this dress, and the other red long sleeve one which is around the same price I thought the opposite of Op

My thought was "oh wow she's not buying dresses off cheap fast fashion sites anymore, she's actually getting to spend some real money on nice things for once" .... I didn't know this was cheap

:queenie_falling_dying_dead:

But also someone else commented they were gifts from the designer so I does it even matter... if you're so concerned maybe ask Balmain to send her something nice

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, anakinskywalker said:

She most probably buys a lot of her clothes online, it's not like she's out there again shopping, that doesn't mean she's not allowed to spend her money, maybe she just has other priorities than clothes right now. Not a big deal. And anyway, Britney was NEVER known to use high couture, ever. Even before the conservatorship.

But she was known to be a trendsetter and to influence a lot of teens fashion style. She was a fashion icon if you ask me. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand: