Why is Britney still wearing cheap knock-offs?

I thought it was Balmain at first but  I don’t see Britney as the type who would spend thousands of clothes even though she can definitely afford it. Anyway, $500 for a dress to hang out by your own Christmas tree is not cheap!

If we do see her in Balmain anytime soon, you can bet it’s because Olivier Rousteing has sent it for her personally. He’s a massive fan. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Electric said:

Everyone thought that was a high couture Balmain dress… yet it’s some knock-off which isn’t even worth 500 dollars. Is she still not allowed to spend money on expensive clothes? I don’t get it

You must be a new fan if you think Britney will become a fashion diva now lol

• Love 2
Just now, DanjaMouse said:

I thought it Balmain at first but  I don’t see Britney as the type who would spend thousands of clothes even though she can definitely afford it. Anyway, $500 for a dress to hang out by your own Christmas tree is not cheap!

If we do see her in Balmain anytime soon, you can bet it’s because Olivier Rousteing has sent it for her personally. It’s a massive fan. 

I didnt know Olivier liked her. Thats so nice. He's such a genious. 

• Love 1
Just now, danny1994 said:

Britney has said before, and this is pre-conservatorship, that she can't justify buying clothes at a certain price point. I think the example she gave was a sweater for $1,000 or something.

I remember when her IG posted about some very expensive boots and the whole fanbase went nuts in the comments bc we all know she would never brag about buying something expensive. 

• Like 3

She is being ‘asked’ to wear clothes she didn’t buy herself. I’m looking forward to her shopping in stores and buying her own clothes - not just her own candles.

It is hard to believe that after 13 years in a conservatorship she wants to spend time at home spinning in these clothes.:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

#JusticeforBritney 

Where is her money? Why does she still not own her brand? :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

https://www.neimanmarcus.com/p/balmain-strong-shoulder-studded-mini-dress-prod246460064?utm_source=google_shopping&ecid=NMCS_GP_NCXX_XXXX_XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX_XXXXXXXX&gclid=CjwKCAiAv_KMBhAzEiwAs-rX1GMoDZ2aiXDTs_0InW5F2KaU8tpXhtEo_e_2nlSPS7_rfv-y89GKYBoCjbMQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

this is like the same dress, but more than 10x more expensive ($5000)

i like the cheaper better, why does it matter how much it costs… also she’s always been like this - why waste money on ugly **** just because it’s expensive? 

• Like 3