Mathew Rosengart signs on to defend Peter Max from abusive guardianship

This is awesome. I thought about making a post here about Peter Max and other unjust conservatorship cases from families/people that have been inspired by #FreeBritney, but decided against it because you can’t always tell who’s in the right in these cases when a lot less information is public compared to Britney’s. I didn’t want to do more harm than good.

It’s really great to see Rosengart wanting to help more people fight for people in conservatorships who don’t need them.

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

California is so weird. When I drive there from my state, CA has their own border checkpoint where they look in your car and they won't let you leave their state with fruit lol I thought that was so weird because I have not experienced other states doing that 

Honey all the fruits stay in cali, which is why I love to visit :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

seriously? lol I thought it was only between Mexico and California 

Conservatorships are so dangerous, I'll never understand how anyone approved such thing to exist with such loose regulations, or should I say no regulations at all 

It’s true. I live on the state line of Nevada and California and every time I enter,I have ti pass the inspection people lol 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block